Here it is...

Bauer
Edited Date/Time 4/23/2015 4:59am
That's right, the most important event on the MX calendar, the 12th Annual Big Air Kid's Fair at Loma Linda Children's Hospital!

We are going to blow it up this year, with Fitz's Army doing ramp-to-ramp backflips and everything else, right on the front steps of the Children's Hospital! This year they'll be jumping over a Toyota Tonka Tundra and a "Gazillion Bubbles" car (it's crazy, but kids love bubbles!). After the jump demo we will split into three groups and visit every patient in the hospital, doling out tons of moto swag to the kids, their families and the hospital staff.

I'll have a handful of our favorite Supercross stars along to help us out, along with Andy Bell of Nitro Circus fame; X-games superstar and all-around hero, Ronnie Renner; Ironman Champion, Ricky James; Multi-times Amateur MX Champ, Sara Price and I'm headed to New York this weekend to wrangle Reed, Stewart and a few other fast guys to join us.

If you have a company that is interested in donating swag of any kind to the event, please contact me at stevebauer1@gmail.com , or phone me at 909-800-3676.

If you would like to help support this event through the "Marty Moates Shining Star Fund", use this secure link:
https://advancement.lluhealth.org/bigair

|
4/21/2015 12:30pm
I applaud you guys for doing this. Great work.

It's amazing of all places a hospital would even let you do this, but man, you can tell all the kids love it. Probably the best event of the year. Especially for the kids.
Bauer
4/22/2015 2:40am
What's with all of you squeaky bastards?

Maybe you didn't see this...
If you would like to help support this event through the "Marty Moates Shining Star Fund", use this secure link:
https://advancement.lluhealth.org/bigair
4/22/2015 3:08am
Hey Bauer, good work, man. Somewhere in your chest beats a heart of gold. We'll be sending some cash along.

Hey is that Brake Brackett in the photo that young man is holding?

The Shop

Post a reply to: Here it is...

The Latest