ocscottie
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 3:13pm
Little recap of all the mayhem and drama

|
Yaya
Fantasy
2551st
1/17/2010 4:59pm
Ocscottie on the damn ball! Woulda never seen any of this coming. Glad I stayed off the computer last night and got a Sunday surprise!
BobbyM
1/17/2010 5:10pm
why is stewart drifting over on a triple on the 1st lap? wtf is that? james has done this before. what the fuck?
redalert144
Fantasy
3087th
1/17/2010 5:12pm
looks like JS grabbed Reed's arm and drug him down too!

The Shop

ns503
1/17/2010 5:12pm
I didn't see anything in the broadcast, and still don't after watching that about 30 times, to excuse James from the pit incident - no good reason for doing that at all.
ns503
1/17/2010 5:14pm
After the first 20-something views, I also thought James grabbed Chad. After the next 10 or so, I think he got his elbow caught on the very end of James bars, which caused his arm to get ripped off his grip, and also caused James wheel to suddenly lurch left.
redalert144
Fantasy
3087th
1/17/2010 5:14pm
BobbyM wrote:
why is stewart drifting over on a triple on the 1st lap? wtf is that? james has done this before. what the fuck?
james rides like he is the only one out there. If you watch any race where he is coming thru the pack, he rides in the fashion that, other riders better get out of the way or get ran over
BlueThumper
1/17/2010 5:20pm
He cut over on Hahn in the LCQ over the finish line jump too.
swizcore
1/17/2010 5:22pm Edited Date/Time 1/17/2010 5:22pm
In regards to the Main crash.
Thats racing.

I didnt see any intent by either rider which caused the crash.

What happened after they went down is drama queen BS.
WSR
1/17/2010 5:25pm
Thanks Scottie.
Nothing looked intentional to me.
Motodave
1/17/2010 5:29pm Edited Date/Time 1/17/2010 5:30pm
PAUSE AT :39 SEC, TO ME LOOKS LIKE A TAKE OUT, NOT RIDING INCIDENT.. THERE IS ANOTHER RIDER INFRONT OF STEWY, WHY WOULD REED TRY THAT MOVE SO EARLY IN THE RACE......ALL REEDS FAULT... I WOULDNT TRY THAT IN A RACE NOBODY WHO RACES WOULD TRY SUCH A BS MOVE THAT EARLY IN A RACE,, Unless your reed, and CAPS 4 FTW
Yaya
Fantasy
2551st
1/17/2010 5:29pm
BobbyM wrote:
james rides like he is the only one out there. If you watch any race where he is coming thru the pack, he rides in the...
james rides like he is the only one out there. If you watch any race where he is coming thru the pack, he rides in the fashion that, other riders better get out of the way or get ran over
Even Dungey in a interview this week said that James, would switch lanes in the air at A1. Dungey said it was hairy but kept his cool about it.
ns503
1/17/2010 5:31pm
BS.

If that was a takeout move, we should be taking up bingo with KW.
oldx
1/17/2010 5:31pm
BobbyM wrote:
Why indeed does an experienced Pro ride like this? This looks like a rank beginner move.
swizcore
1/17/2010 5:32pm
Motodave wrote:
PAUSE AT :39 SEC, TO ME LOOKS LIKE A TAKE OUT, NOT RIDING INCIDENT.. THERE IS ANOTHER RIDER INFRONT OF STEWY, WHY WOULD REED TRY THAT...
PAUSE AT :39 SEC, TO ME LOOKS LIKE A TAKE OUT, NOT RIDING INCIDENT.. THERE IS ANOTHER RIDER INFRONT OF STEWY, WHY WOULD REED TRY THAT MOVE SO EARLY IN THE RACE......ALL REEDS FAULT... I WOULDNT TRY THAT IN A RACE NOBODY WHO RACES WOULD TRY SUCH A BS MOVE THAT EARLY IN A RACE,, Unless your reed, and CAPS 4 FTW
Take your skirt off, this is MX.
curmudgeon
1/17/2010 5:38pm
Wow, start of the first and this thread is already getting retarded on both sides of the fence. Thanks Motodave for keeping things balanced.
grover738
1/17/2010 5:39pm
Four riders coming into the corner. Three come into the corner on the outside. The first rider takes the outside, but squares off the corner just a bit, causing the 2nd rider to square even harder. The 3rd rider (JS) has to turn really hard to avoid the 2nd rider. Reed comes through the whoops on the inside, not following, putting himself in position for the standard 180 pass if JS has trouble in the whoops. He comes into the corner, and there is Stewart, headed almost at him. Reed did a hell of a job to even come close to avoiding JS, which he obviously tried to do.

Nobody's fault, a classic chain reaction crash. Nothing wrong with Reed smacking JS if his hand was getting crushed, I'd have done the same.

TerryK
1/17/2010 5:49pm
BobbyM wrote:
I have to agree with you BM.
MxDaD324
1/17/2010 5:54pm
After watching this video 50 times i wonder why 3 riders all take just about the same line but Reeds line just happens to end up planting Stewart. Did he really think he was going to make that stick?
Once James realized he was going to fall he seems to have reached out grasping for anything to stop his fall. Do you guys really think as fast as that happened that Stewart had the mind to reach out and grab Reeds arm intentionally to make him fall? Come on give me a break.
And then as petty as it was he smacks Stewart in the head....WTF?
Stewart makes some bone headed decisions and as a Stewart fan i will admit he can get a bit dangerous but Reed has no class. He is a sore loser and as someone else said he has become more concerned with planting Stewart than anything else.
ns503
1/17/2010 6:00pm
How much class is shown by going into the pits where you don't belong and knocking a competitors bike over? And for someone so skilled who is so obsessed with planting someone, he's not doing a very good job at it...
ClappedOut
1/17/2010 6:03pm
MxDaD324 wrote:
After watching this video 50 times i wonder why 3 riders all take just about the same line but Reeds line just happens to end up...
After watching this video 50 times i wonder why 3 riders all take just about the same line but Reeds line just happens to end up planting Stewart. Did he really think he was going to make that stick?
Once James realized he was going to fall he seems to have reached out grasping for anything to stop his fall. Do you guys really think as fast as that happened that Stewart had the mind to reach out and grab Reeds arm intentionally to make him fall? Come on give me a break.
Stewart makes some bone headed decisions and as a Stewart fan i will admit he can get a bit dangerous but Reed has no class. He is a sore loser and as someone else said he has become more concerned with planting Stewart than anything else.
I bet your son is proud of what a fucking moron you are. Please don't have anymore kids.
The world has enough, the short bus is full.
bd
1/17/2010 6:06pm
The AMA penalty on CR is extreme too. The incapable organization made sound like that CR punched JBS in the head.

I think this is RV's series now.
sharkey
1/17/2010 6:07pm
looked like reed was trying to get the hell away. he knew stewy was falling an trying to get out. like others said really know ones fault but too many guys in one corner. on the other hand stewart took partridges only line away so thats his own fault. there was no option for kyle
shue201
1/17/2010 6:08pm
I don't agree MxDaD324, but I am not a Stewart fan like yourself. I am sure if Reed had it to do over again, he may not chose to take that line...but...you are not going to ever get by someone if you are following and time is money and you gotta make shit happen ASAP!! I have been in these races and in these situations, on both ends, and it is just a part of racing....especially tight SX or AX. Passes are few a far between sometimes and this stuff happens. But...I do agree with you that Stewart did not try to pull Reed down at all. It was Stewart's handlebar that caught the arm of Reed and pulled him down.

Also, Reed did push Stewart, but if you watch, it is to just get him off of him. Stewart is hurt and not trying to get up and Reed wants to. So he gets irritated and pushes him a bit. Don't really think he was doing it for any other reason, but I doubt he cared if it hurt #7's feelings any. haha
KAWboy14
1/17/2010 6:11pm
BobbyM wrote:
"becuase stewart is faster than his equipment!"...Big James
MxDaD324
1/17/2010 6:12pm
shue201 wrote:
I don't agree MxDaD324, but I am not a Stewart fan like yourself. I am sure if Reed had it to do over again, he may...
I don't agree MxDaD324, but I am not a Stewart fan like yourself. I am sure if Reed had it to do over again, he may not chose to take that line...but...you are not going to ever get by someone if you are following and time is money and you gotta make shit happen ASAP!! I have been in these races and in these situations, on both ends, and it is just a part of racing....especially tight SX or AX. Passes are few a far between sometimes and this stuff happens. But...I do agree with you that Stewart did not try to pull Reed down at all. It was Stewart's handlebar that caught the arm of Reed and pulled him down.

Also, Reed did push Stewart, but if you watch, it is to just get him off of him. Stewart is hurt and not trying to get up and Reed wants to. So he gets irritated and pushes him a bit. Don't really think he was doing it for any other reason, but I doubt he cared if it hurt #7's feelings any. haha
I certainly understand and respect your opinion.
MxDaD324
1/17/2010 6:16pm
MxDaD324 wrote:
After watching this video 50 times i wonder why 3 riders all take just about the same line but Reeds line just happens to end up...
ClappedOut wrote:
I bet your son is proud of what a fucking moron you are. Please don't have anymore kids. The world has enough, the short bus is...
I bet your son is proud of what a fucking moron you are. Please don't have anymore kids.
The world has enough, the short bus is full.
Let me explain something to you mother fucker. We all get on here and talk shit about our favorite riders and argue about racing incidents. But your comment has stepped over the fucking line. While im not going to sit her and be some internet tuff guy but i will say if you were man enough to make that comment to my fucking face you my friend would have your hands full.

Post a reply to: Here is the vid...

The Latest