Help get Chris Ridgway to Extremity Games... please read!!

Edited Date/Time 3/20/2012 2:18pm
You know him.
You love him.
You've all been fully proud when he's brought home that gold the last few years.

He's the four-time Extremity Games Gold Medalist and two-time X Games Gold Medalist and amputee known simply as Ridge... and he's chasing his 5th gold medal...

But this year, a last-minute change of sponsorship means there's not enough money to get to the Extremity Games, which is quickly approaching on May 28th.

There is a solution and you can help get our super fast, super star friend Chris Ridgway to Michigan on May 28th to race in Adaptive Motocross once again. Chris has never let his prosthetic limb stop him from achieving his dreams of being the fastest guy on one leg.

The goal here is simple... we are raising $5,000 for the Limbs For Life Foundation, a non-profit that buys limbs for amputees in need, so that Chris can get back to the Extremity Games and claim his 5th gold on behalf of the organization. By promoting the organization that outfitted him with his very own limb for life, Chris hopes his efforts continue to inspire other amputees to succeed reaching their dreams.

I've teamed up with Krysten Knievel, grand-daughter of the legendary Evel Knievel, to spearhead this effort. Krysten works for the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation and has quite a bit of experience with non-profit organizations. She contacted the
Limbs For Life Foundation with this fundraising idea and they are 100% behind it. LFL has sponsored Chris in the past with prosthetics and support for this particular annual event, but funding is tight this year.

LFL has agreed to provide sponsorship to Chris once more IF we meet our fundraising goals.

If you've read this far, thank you, but now we're wasting time reading when we should ponying up some cash so he can get on the road to Michigan. This is a time-sensitive fundraiser.

Go here to donate... http://www.crowdrise.com/ChrisRidgway

Thanks!!
Nicole Johnson
|
Camp332
5/17/2011 12:00pm
Go Ridge!!

buttocks pic?
dkg
5/17/2011 12:03pm
You know him. You love him. You've all been fully proud when he's brought home that gold the last few years. He's the four-time Extremity Games...
You know him.
You love him.
You've all been fully proud when he's brought home that gold the last few years.

He's the four-time Extremity Games Gold Medalist and two-time X Games Gold Medalist and amputee known simply as Ridge... and he's chasing his 5th gold medal...

But this year, a last-minute change of sponsorship means there's not enough money to get to the Extremity Games, which is quickly approaching on May 28th.

There is a solution and you can help get our super fast, super star friend Chris Ridgway to Michigan on May 28th to race in Adaptive Motocross once again. Chris has never let his prosthetic limb stop him from achieving his dreams of being the fastest guy on one leg.

The goal here is simple... we are raising $5,000 for the Limbs For Life Foundation, a non-profit that buys limbs for amputees in need, so that Chris can get back to the Extremity Games and claim his 5th gold on behalf of the organization. By promoting the organization that outfitted him with his very own limb for life, Chris hopes his efforts continue to inspire other amputees to succeed reaching their dreams.

I've teamed up with Krysten Knievel, grand-daughter of the legendary Evel Knievel, to spearhead this effort. Krysten works for the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation and has quite a bit of experience with non-profit organizations. She contacted the
Limbs For Life Foundation with this fundraising idea and they are 100% behind it. LFL has sponsored Chris in the past with prosthetics and support for this particular annual event, but funding is tight this year.

LFL has agreed to provide sponsorship to Chris once more IF we meet our fundraising goals.

If you've read this far, thank you, but now we're wasting time reading when we should ponying up some cash so he can get on the road to Michigan. This is a time-sensitive fundraiser.

Thanks!!
Nicole Johnson
Could you repost the link. It gives me a page not found error
Camp332
5/17/2011 12:09pm
Camp332 wrote:
Go Ridge!!

buttocks pic?
this is the closest I'm willing to get to his backside... [img]http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/10234_137996358212_646643212_2579061_1440589_n.jpg[/img]
this is the closest I'm willing to get to his backside...
Niiiiice!

Ridge, you been doin squats bro? It looks so round and supple.

The Shop

5/17/2011 12:10pm
dkg wrote:
Could you repost the link. It gives me a page not found error
Fixed it. There was an error in the link. It's working now. THANKS!!
SethGator
5/17/2011 12:21pm
Camp332 wrote:
Go Ridge!!

buttocks pic?
were talking about Nicole right? hopefully...she's got that face.
ridge
5/17/2011 12:26pm
Yeah, Nicole's got it goin on butt (haha) she's married to this guy who is a friend of mine. He's ok. She's a kick ass rock crawler and monster truck driver.

Things are really tight this year otherwise this race wouldn't be an issue.

Thanks guys!!!
5/17/2011 12:35pm
ridge wrote:
Yeah, Nicole's got it goin on butt (haha) she's married to this guy who is a friend of mine. He's ok. She's a kick ass rock...
Yeah, Nicole's got it goin on butt (haha) she's married to this guy who is a friend of mine. He's ok. She's a kick ass rock crawler and monster truck driver.

Things are really tight this year otherwise this race wouldn't be an issue.

Thanks guys!!!
You skirting the question, Ridge??? He wants to know if you've been working out?!
jndmx
5/17/2011 12:35pm Edited Date/Time 5/17/2011 12:36pm
Some sweet shots of Nicoles rock climber on her web page......girl is nuts.
5/17/2011 12:40pm
jndmx wrote:
Some sweet shots of Nicoles rock climber on her web page......girl is nuts.
that's right... you called it. where is the like button?!
Camp332
5/17/2011 12:53pm
You skirting the question, Ridge??? He wants to know if you've been working out?!
Nicole Johnson,
I bet if you posted a personal booty pic, that your husband approved of, Ridge would be flying first class to Michigan. You picking up what I am putting down?

Sincerely,
DC
5/17/2011 1:35pm
Camp332 wrote:
Nicole Johnson, I bet if you posted a personal booty pic, that your husband approved of, Ridge would be flying first class to Michigan. You picking...
Nicole Johnson,
I bet if you posted a personal booty pic, that your husband approved of, Ridge would be flying first class to Michigan. You picking up what I am putting down?

Sincerely,
DC
Then I guess Ridge will be walking there on his own two feet then. Oh, wait.
ridge
5/17/2011 1:40pm
Camp332 wrote:
Nicole Johnson, I bet if you posted a personal booty pic, that your husband approved of, Ridge would be flying first class to Michigan. You picking...
Nicole Johnson,

Sincerely,
DC
I've been trying for years bud. I don't see it happening. Smile

Nicole, these guys aren't interested if I've been working out or not. They're moto guys and all about the ladies!
dkg
5/17/2011 1:52pm
Nicole,

Even without a "personal booty pic" you won me over . Who could deny a pretty lady like you? Seriously though, Ridge ... Good luck hope you make your goal. Looks like you are well on your way.

dkg
ridge
5/17/2011 2:14pm
dkg wrote:
Nicole, Even without a "personal booty pic" you won me over . Who could deny a pretty lady like you? Seriously though, Ridge ... Good luck...
Nicole,

Even without a "personal booty pic" you won me over . Who could deny a pretty lady like you? Seriously though, Ridge ... Good luck hope you make your goal. Looks like you are well on your way.

dkg
Thanks man!

Nicole really is a good friend to me and she's doing this out of the kindness of her heart. Krysten Knievel (Robbie's hott daughter) has also been a huge help to me. It's good to have friends like these!
BobbyM
5/17/2011 4:12pm
You know him. You love him. You've all been fully proud when he's brought home that gold the last few years. He's the four-time Extremity Games...
You know him.
You love him.

Thanks!!
Nicole Johnson
nicole johnson....hmmm sounds familiar. i met a nicole johnson in vegas with her son, it was his birthday or something. i don't think it was you, this girl was gorgeous and really sweet. Smile

btw...i have a couple of spare legs i can donate. let me know where to drop them off and i'll hop on over there.
5/17/2011 4:48pm
BobbyM wrote:
nicole johnson....hmmm sounds familiar. i met a nicole johnson in vegas with her son, it was his birthday or something. i don't think it was you...
nicole johnson....hmmm sounds familiar. i met a nicole johnson in vegas with her son, it was his birthday or something. i don't think it was you, this girl was gorgeous and really sweet. Smile

btw...i have a couple of spare legs i can donate. let me know where to drop them off and i'll hop on over there.
Hi Bobby! It was great meeting you at SX!

ridge
5/18/2011 11:52am
Wow! We are up to $2328 which is 47% of the goal! Thanks guys!
5/18/2011 5:14pm
Tell y'all what... I'll mail a bitchen poster to the next guy who donates.... What says you?!!!

navalseabee
5/19/2011 6:58am
[b]Tell y'all what... I'll mail a bitchen poster to the next guy who donates.... What says you?!!![/b] [img]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230148_10150265562809673_391758824672_8704621_218645_n.jpg[/img]
Tell y'all what... I'll mail a bitchen poster to the next guy who donates.... What says you?!!!

the poster is cool, but i still agree with the above Laughing
mxb2
5/19/2011 7:01am
Boobie pic, gets money!
huck
5/19/2011 9:19am
Done. Good luck, Chris!
5/19/2011 9:45am
huck wrote:
Done. Good luck, Chris!
Awesome! A big thanks to you Huck! If you'd like me to send you a poster, please drop me an email at orders @ johnson4x4 . com

We appreciate your support!
huck
5/20/2011 6:11am
how close are you guys now?
As of now...

Goal - $5,000
current - $2,895
5/20/2011 10:12am Edited Date/Time 5/20/2011 10:12am
So, soooo close to the $3,000 mark! Ten bucks at a time is all it takes! Thanks to everyone for chipping in so far!
mx 219
Fantasy
974th
5/20/2011 8:12pm
mxb2 wrote:
Boobie pic, gets money!
I bet you feel like an idiot...
ridge
5/20/2011 11:19pm
mxb2 wrote:
Boobie pic, gets money!
mx 219 wrote:
I bet you feel like an idiot...
Smile

Post a reply to: Help get Chris Ridgway to Extremity Games... please read!!

The Latest