Heads up NBC gold.

ajk423
5/20/2017 12:08pm
TXDirt wrote:
Get the Fire box over the Fire stick. I've got both and they both stream fine but guides and menus function must faster on the firebox...
Get the Fire box over the Fire stick. I've got both and they both stream fine but guides and menus function must faster on the firebox due to the extra horsepower. Just FYI.
Ok you seem to have the best knowledge on this subject. I paid for the gold app and watch it fine on my phone and just cast it to my tv, no problems there. But if i get a jailbroken firestick would i be able to find it?
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
5/20/2017 12:10pm
Hut wrote:
Ok thanks makes sense. Guess I better order a firestick or mi box. I will stick the ol lady on it to decide which is better...
Ok thanks makes sense. Guess I better order a firestick or mi box.
I will stick the ol lady on it to decide which is better and order one for next week hopefully
Hut,

Just food for thought. If you want simple, a chromecast is very efficient. Hook it up, and cast from your iphone. But, it doesnt not do all of the things firestick/box, etc.
5/20/2017 12:10pm
Moens_Andy wrote:
i tried firefox, safari and chrome shit does not work at all
Pakoyz250f wrote:
Hey im on the same boat! damn!! They already took my money! haha now I cant watch it ! Hola is working good, I am already...
Hey im on the same boat! damn!! They already took my money! haha now I cant watch it ! Hola is working good, I am already in my account but the screen is just black, I updated flash too
Yeah same for me. Does not work two diffrents PC on Chrome With Hola.
The Screen just stays Black.

Flash is the latest version Also.

Does anyone have ideas?
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
5/20/2017 12:23pm
What country are you guys using?

The Shop

5/20/2017 12:32pm
kzizok wrote:
I Have tried USA, UK and Germany in Hola.

But Still doesnt work.

Don´t have a clue as never had any video streaming problems before.

Samuel
5/20/2017 12:34pm
Thanks for the heads up. I was just about to buy it, but figured i should check the feedback on Vital first. Since Roku is a major player in streaming devices, i didn't think it would be an issue. Glad I checked here.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
5/20/2017 12:49pm
kzizok wrote:
Aquafresh wrote:
I Have tried USA, UK and Germany in Hola. But Still doesnt work. Don´t have a clue as never had any video streaming problems before.

But Still doesnt work.

Germany has alway been my go to. I think I read somewhere Crush is getting it. Wonder what vpn and country he is using?
Prntscrn
5/20/2017 12:50pm Edited Date/Time 5/20/2017 12:51pm
Aquafresh wrote:
I Have tried USA, UK and Germany in Hola. But Still doesnt work. Don´t have a clue as never had any video streaming problems before.

But Still doesnt work.

Try Sweden. It works for me. I'm using firefox if that matters
motomike137
5/20/2017 12:59pm
TXDirt wrote:
Get the Fire box over the Fire stick. I've got both and they both stream fine but guides and menus function must faster on the firebox...
Get the Fire box over the Fire stick. I've got both and they both stream fine but guides and menus function must faster on the firebox due to the extra horsepower. Just FYI.
ajk423 wrote:
Ok you seem to have the best knowledge on this subject. I paid for the gold app and watch it fine on my phone and just...
Ok you seem to have the best knowledge on this subject. I paid for the gold app and watch it fine on my phone and just cast it to my tv, no problems there. But if i get a jailbroken firestick would i be able to find it?
You don't need a "jail broken" fire stick. It works fine on a store bought one. I just went aND got one a couple hours ago and have it up and running on there. Ticked me off that I couldn't watch using my Roku!
TXDirt
5/20/2017 1:05pm
TXDirt wrote:
ajk423 wrote:
Ok you seem to have the best knowledge on this subject. I paid for the gold app and watch it fine on my phone and just...
You don't need anything jail broken. I have both the Fire stick and firebox. Firebox has more horse power so menues and guides work faster. Especially if you are looking to cut the cord and use a service like PlayStation VUE for live TV. You can run these things on a stick but the experience is far better with a firebox. If accessible, the Fire box also can do eathernet or wifi. Obviously eathernet is better if possible. On the stick you can only use wifi.
RangerLee
5/20/2017 1:07pm
The only issue I am having right now is in Chrome it is just showing me black after it goes past initializing.

It is working in Edge though. Very strange.
5/20/2017 1:07pm
Ok so I have figured it Out! At least for me.

The stream does not work thru Hola!
You have to find an alternative VPN Provider!

Could help someone else.

Post a reply to: Heads up NBC gold.

The Latest