Have a great Thanksgiving Moto friends!

11/26/2015 8:18am
Thanks, Rob. I don't get the whole shopping thing either. I shop from right here on desktop PC. Works good. No lines, no yelling and grabbing and pushing.
Coyote
11/26/2015 8:25am
robkinuk wrote:
Have a Great Thanksgiving and holiday to all my American friends! Hope you bank balances and tempers are not Red after a Black Friday spending spree...
Have a Great Thanksgiving and holiday to all my American friends! Hope you bank balances and tempers are not Red after a Black Friday spending spree!
Funny how some folk's will give thanks for everything they have!, then the next day will literally "kill" their fellow human's to grab something new, just because it's marked down!
Consumerism at it's finest!!!!
Enjoy the holiday's...........................................

back at ya, we've all got alot to be thankful for!! Brrrraaap!!
stillwelding
11/26/2015 8:38am
robkinuk wrote:
Have a Great Thanksgiving and holiday to all my American friends! Hope you bank balances and tempers are not Red after a Black Friday spending spree...
Have a Great Thanksgiving and holiday to all my American friends! Hope you bank balances and tempers are not Red after a Black Friday spending spree!
Funny how some folk's will give thanks for everything they have!, then the next day will literally "kill" their fellow human's to grab something new, just because it's marked down!
Consumerism at it's finest!!!!
Enjoy the holiday's...........................................

Thanks Rob! Thank god for online shopping, and have a Happy Christmas!
olds cool
11/26/2015 8:46am
Happy Thanksgiving fellow Vitards!

The Shop

ToolMaker
Fantasy
927th
11/26/2015 8:46am
In reality, that's not the normal, well maybe it's getting to be more normal. Close to 20 years ago,
I was one of those dads that went out to get something for my kids, a toy the stores held till Black Friday,
a Furby. Got up at 4:00 in the morning to go stand in line with a bunch of other Kooks. Colder than
a witches titty out that morning. Turns out, I made a few friends standing in line. People were sharing coffee
and donuts and generally having a good time. Don't know what it's like these days as I don't do that anymore
but that morning was a lot of fun. And yes I did get the 2 Furbys.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving friends,
TM
hillbilly
11/26/2015 10:18am
Happy thanksgiving all.

I drink turkey while cooking turkey, wild turkey straight rye whiskey,god its good.
downard254
11/27/2015 4:05am
Thanks Rob, it's the Black Friday shoppers that provide me with great annual entertainment. Not too often that you can see such a large supply of idiots all in one place. Me, I'll just work a little extra to make enough to buy what I need at its regular price, or wait a year or two when it becomes obsolete. They get real cheap then.

Post a reply to: Have a great Thanksgiving Moto friends!

The Latest