Has there EVER been more posts

Related:
Create New Tag

carlosmacho

C100_ca

Posts: 1608

Joined: 12/8/2009

Location: Lost Wages, NV USA

5/17/2012 3:49 PM

Spartacus wrote:

You're just a hater like me.....

Sherwood wrote:

Saying something a couple times is different than bringing the same stuff up over and over in every JS thread.

Spartacus wrote:

The endless stream of fairly redundant post about you know who has put me clearly over the edge. It will only get worse too. Win, lose or lawn dart, just wait till next Monday around here.

But you make my point from another thread so thanks for that.

We know one of two things. He will win, or he will crash.

Motocross is a contact sport

4stroke4DWIN

C100_ryan_villipoto_1425138972

Posts: 2812

Joined: 1/15/2012

Location: texas city, TX USA

5/17/2012 4:05 PM

Oh here's a novel idea, if you don't like a thread topic why look at it? I mean really tons of threads go un replied to by the same people bitching about JS7 threads. So you can avoid threads that you have know interest in but when a JS7 thread comes along you count help but replie then turn around and complain. Holy fuck you sure you guys aren't WOMEN?

You're trying to use logic in your post and 4stroke doesn't appreciate logic! (FACT)


Sherwood

C100_site_logo

Posts: 4277

Joined: 5/12/2010

Location: USA

5/17/2012 4:07 PM

Spartacus wrote:

I DON'T HAVE TO READ THEM????????

Holy shit, why didn't someone tell me that before?

I believe you're exaggerating just a bit. It would take 3 of me to keep up with all the ~JAmES SteWArt~ post around here. I'm good but not that good.

Tell ya what, you seem like a reasonable guy, I'll give it a break until someone busts out that 24-0 shit again.

I have to go to the Dr. anyway, I'm hoping he can locate my " fan" gene. It appears I don't have one.........

No but I'm sure he can find your hate gene really easy.

burnside

C100_94846970_1280308682

Posts: 3729

Joined: 6/17/2009

Location: London, USA

5/17/2012 5:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2012 5:11 PM



Get the fuck over it. Or don't log on... don't start threads about it and all act holier than thou. your just fuelling the fire you HATE!

minidad160

C100_113250470_1230409684

Posts: 974

Joined: 9/28/2008

Location: CA, USA

5/17/2012 5:52 PM

burnside wrote:

Get the fuck over it. Or don't log on... don't start threads about it and all act holier than thou. your just fuelling the fire you HATE!

this guy gets it!I love the Stewart threads DONT CLICK ON IT IF IT IS SO ANNOYING! Being so cool reminds me of high school!

why do today what you can put off till tomorrow

Spartacus

C100_untitled

Posts: 2216

Joined: 5/20/2011

Location: PW, USA

5/17/2012 6:07 PM

Spartacus wrote:

I DON'T HAVE TO READ THEM????????

Holy shit, why didn't someone tell me that before?

I believe you're exaggerating just a bit. It would take 3 of me to keep up with all the ~JAmES SteWArt~ post around here. I'm good but not that good.

Tell ya what, you seem like a reasonable guy, I'll give it a break until someone busts out that 24-0 shit again.

I have to go to the Dr. anyway, I'm hoping he can locate my " fan" gene. It appears I don't have one.........

Sherwood wrote:

No but I'm sure he can find your hate gene really easy.

I use up all my nice in person, I have to vent somewhere........doctors orders.

Hello Vital MX Visitor,

We’re conducting a survey and would appreciate your input. Your answers will help Vital and the MX industry better understand what consumers like you want. Survey results will be used to recognize top brands. Make your voice heard!

Five lucky people will be selected at random to win a Vital MX t-shirt.

Thanks in advance,

The Vital MX Crew

Take Survey