Has it been figured out yet? (Reed's tweet)

Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 10:00am
Two weeks Reedy tweeted something about leaving, following, or bailing. Have you guys figured it out yet? Because I think I have...

In RD's contract there is a stipulation saying if Roger leaves that he can as well. I've got a strong hunch saying RD follows RD to KTM.

Thoughts?

Or am I just weeks behind?
|
Cygnus
10/1/2010 6:54pm
It would be career suicide
10/1/2010 6:58pm
Cygnus wrote:
not for "The Boss" hes too hot a commodity for that kinda like a Good Version of J-Law...
Rupert X
10/1/2010 7:01pm

Are Reed & Stewart even in motocross anymore ?

Seems like TMZ/ teasing - Twitter land to me.

Somebody buy them some PR ferchrisakes.

Hire me.

I'll fix it.
Cygnus
10/1/2010 7:01pm
Cygnus wrote:
not for "The Boss" hes too hot a commodity for that kinda like a Good Version of J-Law...
He might as well get married and have a kid.

The Shop

10/1/2010 7:22pm
Rupert X wrote:
Are Reed & Stewart even in motocross anymore ? Seems like TMZ/ teasing - Twitter land to me. Somebody buy them some PR ferchrisakes. Hire me...

Are Reed & Stewart even in motocross anymore ?

Seems like TMZ/ teasing - Twitter land to me.

Somebody buy them some PR ferchrisakes.

Hire me.

I'll fix it.
x2, especially Reed and his cutesy tweets as if we are all sitting on the edge of our seats to know what he's doing. Who cares already! Get that ego in check and be professional. I think maybe they both have so much money they are bored and have lost interest in racing and are just goofing around.
10/1/2010 7:27pm
[img]http://hisvorpal.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/attention-whore.jpg?w=315&h=429[/img]
Wow! just walk up from behind and eat some pie!
motowerx
10/1/2010 7:57pm
Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP??? I have a Dell server running Ubuntu Linux . But I dont love it.
nytsmaC
10/1/2010 9:34pm
TerryB wrote:
I love lamp.
Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.
mxtryon231
10/2/2010 2:04am
I just want all these guys to get signed, and get on these new bikes already!! It is the best time of year when all of the videos and photos of the new teams or just additions to current teams come out.
txmxer
10/2/2010 4:40am
TripleFive wrote:
Two weeks Reedy tweeted something about leaving, following, or bailing. Have you guys figured it out yet? Because I think I have... In RD's contract there...
Two weeks Reedy tweeted something about leaving, following, or bailing. Have you guys figured it out yet? Because I think I have...

In RD's contract there is a stipulation saying if Roger leaves that he can as well. I've got a strong hunch saying RD follows RD to KTM.

Thoughts?

Or am I just weeks behind?
I know it's been said repeatedly that rd has an rd clause in his contract, but where did that info come from?
JW381
10/2/2010 5:58am
TerryB wrote:
I love lamp.
nytsmaC wrote:
Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.
Yeah you did! Which reminds me, you might want to lay low for a little while. You're probably wanted for murder..
10/2/2010 6:04am
Who really cares which Team any of them are going to? Its been proven that a rider/team doesn't really sell units (bikes). If that was the case Suzuki should have been the sales leader for years. Who evens knows this is actually Reed anyway? And if it is he is sitting back and laughing at all of the worried people.
MX Culture
10/2/2010 6:54am
i loved the tweet/teasers in the beginning, but been over it for 2 weeks now.
MakeTheAnnouncementAlready.com
jbond722
10/3/2010 11:00am
I've got a strong feeling RD will soon follow RD to a different color.
10/3/2010 11:04am
Who really cares which Team any of them are going to? Its been proven that a rider/team doesn't really sell units (bikes). If that was the...
Who really cares which Team any of them are going to? Its been proven that a rider/team doesn't really sell units (bikes). If that was the case Suzuki should have been the sales leader for years. Who evens knows this is actually Reed anyway? And if it is he is sitting back and laughing at all of the worried people.
Does that apply when a current champion goes to KTM? I'd think it would be interesting to a number of people especially since KTM hasn't had a heavy champ in the USA (forever?)
sesker15
10/3/2010 11:17am
@TripleFive I dnt know where i read/heard the news about RD's contract there is a stipulation saying if Roger leaves that he can. But i did see/hear it. Does not mean that its tru. So when i read that Reed tweet i knew he was talking about RD. So i would like to see how this plays out. I dnt understand why RD would want to leave. He has that bike DIALED!! But i will say i do care about what all these guys do. Maybe i like the sport to much.
ky_savage
Fantasy
490th
10/3/2010 11:23am
I won't care who's riding what until A1! They can tease all they want. I'm in my off season as well, and that means I don't give a crap what they do until the gate drops.
sesker15
10/3/2010 11:28am
ky_savage wrote:
I won't care who's riding what until A1! They can tease all they want. I'm in my off season as well, and that means I don't...
I won't care who's riding what until A1! They can tease all they want. I'm in my off season as well, and that means I don't give a crap what they do until the gate drops.
i can dig it!
10/3/2010 11:36am
sesker15 wrote:
@TripleFive I dnt know where i read/heard the news about RD's contract there is a stipulation saying if Roger leaves that he can. But i did...
@TripleFive I dnt know where i read/heard the news about RD's contract there is a stipulation saying if Roger leaves that he can. But i did see/hear it. Does not mean that its tru. So when i read that Reed tweet i knew he was talking about RD. So i would like to see how this plays out. I dnt understand why RD would want to leave. He has that bike DIALED!! But i will say i do care about what all these guys do. Maybe i like the sport to much.
Imagine how dialed the KTM would be if Decoster, Dungey, and Reed were all on the same team? Not to mention Everts and everybody else they have abroad.....
10/3/2010 11:36am
jbond722 wrote:
I've got a strong feeling RD will soon follow RD to a different color.
Maybe i'm wrong but I don't think Roger Decoster has much to do with RC winning or Dungey winning, Those to would of won with or without Decoster as team manager..
RandyS
10/3/2010 12:15pm
I don't think Reed has anything signed, appears to be riding a Honda in Aus. I would guess H&H is a backup if other things don't come through. Just all guesses though.
10/3/2010 1:59pm
RandyS wrote:
I don't think Reed has anything signed, appears to be riding a Honda in Aus. I would guess H&H is a backup if other things don't...
I don't think Reed has anything signed, appears to be riding a Honda in Aus. I would guess H&H is a backup if other things don't come through. Just all guesses though.
Not slamming you personally but I don't see Reed at H&H ever.
davis224
Fantasy
165th
10/3/2010 2:22pm
If Dungey ever follows Decoster to KTM, the team name needs to be R2D2 KTM. That's my only request.
10/3/2010 2:52pm
I thought the tweet thing was hinting ma800 leaving ktm (2yr contract) is going to l&m supercross only the big suprise deal.?hmmmmmmmmm

Post a reply to: Has it been figured out yet? (Reed's tweet)

The Latest