Has anyone been reading the new rules ?

500guy
11/25/2009 5:55pm
500guy wrote:
There is a bunch of new technical stuff that will limit the factories modifying frames ect. I haven't waded through it all, I will post a...
There is a bunch of new technical stuff that will limit the factories modifying frames ect.

I haven't waded through it all, I will post a few things I see when I can.

I agree on AM rules but if that's the case make the 250F's run all 16 rounds
The Rock wrote:
When did they start allowing the factories (or anyone) to modify frames?
They didn't allow much that's why the new rules will help catch them cheating like they all do.

wet paint
11/25/2009 6:54pm
Does this frame rule affect subframes being cut ? That will make it tough on some riders,,, and help other`s.
jmar
11/25/2009 7:15pm
Holigan wrote:
But if they are both equal pro classes, James and others could ride Lites as well. How would you like to set through a SX evening...
But if they are both equal pro classes, James and others could ride Lites as well. How would you like to set through a SX evening where James won two Heats and both Mains.
flarider wrote:
I think a rider should be able to double class if he wants. JT$ used to do it Teams won't want a top guy doing it...
I think a rider should be able to double class if he wants.
JT$ used to do it

Teams won't want a top guy doing it for risk of injury in the SX2 and screwing up his ride in the SX1 class
Double classing pays the bills.

My son did it for years.
Holigan
11/25/2009 7:27pm
Do you guys remember when there was one class? Four full Heats to cull down to two Semis, which cut it down to the fastest 20 riders in the Main. Every week.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Has anyone been reading the new rules ?

The Latest