Happy 4th! Villopoto and Dungey Show Support for Military Veterans through 'Infinite Hero'

Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 9:42am
In case you missed it, both RD and RV rocked O's 'Infinite Hero' Eyewear at Red Bud as a salute to military veterans returning home. Infinite Hero Foundation http://www.infinitehero.org is dedicated to raising awareness and raising funds to support military combat veterans. Check it out. And Happy Fourth to everyone!

|
calimxer91
7/4/2011 12:13pm
Good on you guys for this.I thought they looked cool ,then they announced what it was for made me want to get a pair.
Uncleof2
7/4/2011 12:41pm Edited Date/Time 7/4/2011 12:42pm
calimxer91 wrote:
Good on you guys for this.I thought they looked cool ,then they announced what it was for made me want to get a pair.
Who is Chad flippin off in your avatar? Oh, and the glasses are cool too!
7/4/2011 12:49pm
Thanks guys - we've been close with the Armed Forces and do what we can to support them - we have a whole military division that works closely with them as well. Happy 4th!

The Shop

bvm111
7/4/2011 3:19pm
Thanks guys - we've been close with the Armed Forces and do what we can to support them - we have a whole military division that...
Thanks guys - we've been close with the Armed Forces and do what we can to support them - we have a whole military division that works closely with them as well. Happy 4th!
Thanks for all your support to the men and women of the armed forces!

All of your military gear is top notch, the Boots, Gloves, and Glasses all have brought me through some tough missions in austere conditions covering 3 provinces in eastern Afghanistan.... in the face with the enemy with great success!

I am going to start racing again when I return home from AFG and I am converting to Oakley from over 20 years with Scott goggles!

Happy 4th everyone... have a beer and dog for us over here!!!

Post a reply to: Happy 4th! Villopoto and Dungey Show Support for Military Veterans through 'Infinite Hero'

The Latest