Hammy.....

jeffro503
12/30/2009 4:15pm
I think Hammy has a ton of dudes on here that support him.....i know i'm definitely one of them.
Clutchy
12/30/2009 4:16pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:41pm
Hows your golf game...

Stop playing SCGA from the whites. Unless Rickie is around then I suggest the reds....

Seriously though... Hope the body is all better and everything is ready to go.
SH_105
12/30/2009 5:02pm
Sorry guys, didnt really think of getting on here lately with all of whats been going on in the last month or so...Between moving, riding dirt bikes and flying to Canada and back for Xmas its been very hectic. I would be lying if I said I have been putting in countless days and laps riding sx... I have done a total of one full day and not even on the new bike yet!! We had a bit of a hold up on a few different things that prevented us from getting our bikes and equipment sooner. I got home at 230am last night after being stuck in Dallas for nearly 8 hours.... plan on riding the new bike a ton in the next few days, since we took delivery on them while I was gone to the inlaws for Xmas. I will give you more of an update when I actually HAVE been riding!! Hope you all had a great Xmas with family and friends and look forward to seeing some of you at A1!!

SH
Coyote
12/30/2009 5:18pm
Too frikkin cold to golf anyway!!lol. SH, wish you the best in the coming year as i can't make A1 but will be at all the rest. Start pinning it!!

The Shop

Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
12/30/2009 5:20pm
Coyote wrote:
Too frikkin cold to golf anyway!!lol. SH, wish you the best in the coming year as i can't make A1 but will be at all the...
Too frikkin cold to golf anyway!!lol. SH, wish you the best in the coming year as i can't make A1 but will be at all the rest. Start pinning it!!
Golfed on Sunday. Was beautiful. Small trail ride after no complaints.
jamma10
12/30/2009 5:33pm
Damn Hambo you're always so quick to reply - reckon you must have some kinda Vital telephone that flashes red whenever your name gets mentioned.Grinning

Best of luck with the new season, you've still got plenty of fans over this side of the pond rooting for you.
Yaya
Fantasy
2551st
12/30/2009 5:55pm
Glad to hear from ya Hambone! Just stay healthy and have a fun season! Throw in some goonrides for us while practice is going on now, k Smile
BobbyM
12/30/2009 6:09pm
SH_105 wrote:
Sorry guys, didnt really think of getting on here lately with all of whats been going on in the last month or so...Between moving, riding dirt...
Sorry guys, didnt really think of getting on here lately with all of whats been going on in the last month or so...Between moving, riding dirt bikes and flying to Canada and back for Xmas its been very hectic. I would be lying if I said I have been putting in countless days and laps riding sx... I have done a total of one full day and not even on the new bike yet!! We had a bit of a hold up on a few different things that prevented us from getting our bikes and equipment sooner. I got home at 230am last night after being stuck in Dallas for nearly 8 hours.... plan on riding the new bike a ton in the next few days, since we took delivery on them while I was gone to the inlaws for Xmas. I will give you more of an update when I actually HAVE been riding!! Hope you all had a great Xmas with family and friends and look forward to seeing some of you at A1!!

SH
well damn boys, the owner just got outta the pokey so things may be moving little slower than normal...dig? Wink
jeffro503
12/30/2009 7:08pm
SH_105 wrote:
Sorry guys, didnt really think of getting on here lately with all of whats been going on in the last month or so...Between moving, riding dirt...

SH
BobbyM wrote:
well damn boys, the owner just got outta the pokey so things may be moving little slower than normal...dig? Wink
HAHA!! Bob!

And Hammy.....good luck this season Hammy! Stay healthy , as i want to see you tear it up in the out doors this year as well.
SH_105
12/30/2009 8:25pm
Thanks for all the support guys!! Looking forward to a great year on and off the bike!! Podiums and a 2 handicap are on the list of things needed to be done!!

SH
Kinetic1
12/31/2009 4:08am
Thanks for checking in Sean. Good luck in 2010 (with your golf game and racing) and please keep us posted.

Post a reply to: Hammy.....

The Latest