Had a great day of moto today (video).

sdfog1
10/29/2011 3:51pm Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 2:47am
Got a chance to go out to the Masterpool track, His 956 Facility, for a second time. The place is amazing. So fun and nothing dangerous. They switch it up daily, so every riding day is a new track. I brought my GoPro and filmed for a good twenty minutes, here is four and a half minutes. Just thought I would share because it was a blast. By the way, I'm riding a two stroke Cool

|
Crash82
Fantasy
2187th
10/29/2011 3:54pm Edited Date/Time 10/29/2011 4:00pm
Nice i like the side mount helmet position. Track looks like my kind of track! What size bike seemed like it pulls good down low. I can't take i t no more I'm getting another one. 2 stroke man.
sdfog1
10/29/2011 4:08pm
Crash82 wrote:
Nice i like the side mount helmet position. Track looks like my kind of track! What size bike seemed like it pulls good down low. I...
Nice i like the side mount helmet position. Track looks like my kind of track! What size bike seemed like it pulls good down low. I can't take i t no more I'm getting another one. 2 stroke man.
Yeah, side mount works well. She's a 2011 250 XC. Had it for about a year now and it's been really great to us.
StatutoryApe
10/29/2011 4:14pm
Awesome !! Thanks for sharing.

Never ridden an XC, but it sounded like it fell short up in the top end ? I could be wrong was just curious though.
sdfog1
10/29/2011 4:22pm
Awesome !! Thanks for sharing. Never ridden an XC, but it sounded like it fell short up in the top end ? I could be wrong...

Never ridden an XC, but it sounded like it fell short up in the top end ? I could be wrong was just curious though.
I tend to short-shift, but you are kinda correct. It has a slightly smaller carb than the SX. Great bottom and a hard hit.

The Shop

StatutoryApe
10/29/2011 6:06pm Edited Date/Time 10/29/2011 6:41pm
Awesome !! Thanks for sharing. Never ridden an XC, but it sounded like it fell short up in the top end ? I could be wrong...

sdfog1 wrote:
I tend to short-shift, but you are kinda correct. It has a slightly smaller carb than the SX. Great bottom and a hard hit.
Curious, why you chose the XC over the SX ? Do you do alot of off road riding or are the differences between the two so minimal that it's no big deal ?
sdfog1
10/29/2011 6:39pm

sdfog1 wrote:
Curious, why you chose the XC over the SX ? Do you do alot of off road riding or are the differences between the two so...
Curious, why you chose the XC over the SX ? Do you do alot of off road riding or are the differences between the two so minimal that it's no big deal ?
I race off-road. That's pretty much all I race, but I ride moto all the time, so having an XC makes the most sense
StatutoryApe
10/29/2011 6:42pm
sdfog1 wrote:
Curious, why you chose the XC over the SX ? Do you do alot of off road riding or are the differences between the two so...
sdfog1 wrote:
I race off-road. That's pretty much all I race, but I ride moto all the time, so having an XC makes the most sense
Cool, if you get any more footage post it up please.
sdfog1
10/29/2011 7:09pm
sdfog1 wrote:
Cool, if you get any more footage post it up please.
I have a ton of videos of me riding it at my YouTube Channel, youtube.com/yorKoolmedia. I can't post the link because Vital tries to load it as a video in a pop-upPinch

Post a reply to: Had a great day of moto today (video).

The Latest