HOTTIE ALERT and MX BELT BUCKLES :)

Lone Wolf
12/7/2012 1:06pm Edited Date/Time 12/7/2012 4:19pm
jhansen510 wrote:
Terrible picture. I guarantee the majority of guys in here have done alot worse. Id let her keep me warm at night but have someone much...
Terrible picture. I guarantee the majority of guys in here have done alot worse. Id let her keep me warm at night but have someone much better to do that. Peelout you with me on this one? I have seen her in person and she looks good. If you got better ones, post em up!
peelout wrote:
hell yeah i'm with you. i've tried to sneak out of my own house after waking up to much worse. quite a few fatties have been...
hell yeah i'm with you.

i've tried to sneak out of my own house after waking up to much worse. quite a few fatties have been slain in the peelout pad
There is no shame in that, bro' - you have to slay a few dragons in the quest for your princess.
Holker10
12/7/2012 1:15pm
Vital must be home to Moto Nazis'? Giving a guy hell for trying to do something inside the industry! I own a few of these buckles and to be honest I have had nothing but compliments from people at the track and out in public when they see them. I believe alot of the hate comes from people seeing something they wish they had and not being able to have it because there wife that looks 10 times as atrocious as the girl in the picture, will not let them buy a damn thing! It seems people on here want to hate on anything and everything that has to do with Moto!!! No matter if its Stewart, Villo, or a damn belt buckle! HATE ON HATERS!
jhansen510
Fantasy
3559th
12/7/2012 4:26pm
Yea alot of dudes on the Haterade up in this motha !

And Peelout you know its bad when you are absolutely contemplating chewing your own arm off to get the fuck outta dodge! My motto is if you dont have an option, you make an option.... In every situation.
jhansen510
Fantasy
3559th
12/7/2012 4:32pm Edited Date/Time 12/7/2012 4:34pm
Don't over think this fellas, I made these because I CAN not because the motocross world needs a billet belt buckle. I never seen one so...
Don't over think this fellas, I made these because I CAN not because the motocross world needs a billet belt buckle. I never seen one so I made them no big deal really, I wouldn't let it ruin your day or anything. I donate a lot of these to charity rides and mx events each year, its not always about the money guys...... Thanks for the comments!

Sorry Melissa isn't as hot as your chick, sounds like you guys are pullin some 10's keep up the good work.

Electro21 wrote:
If that is the same girl, you really messed up with the picture in your first post, it is bad in my opinion. She looks really...
If that is the same girl, you really messed up with the picture in your first post, it is bad in my opinion. She looks really good in this picture. Second, don't advertise your shit for free in the forums if you don't want to hear negative feedback. It's great you donate to charities and stuff, but if you make a post like this plan on getting some negative feedback.

I think the girl is good looking now after this picture, but the belt buckles are still lame in my opinion. I think there is a reason "you never seen one."
Are you the dude that ran up to me at the track, pulled up my shirt, and looked at my junk?

How the fuck would you know if people are wearing them or not? You know alot of dudes who race MX that tuck in their shirts, Brah?

And as I said before. All the guys saying shes ugly as dogshit should post up their chicks. That would put an end to this thread. On a scale of 1 to 10, Id hit it.

The Shop

Electro21
Fantasy
66th
12/7/2012 4:41pm
Don't over think this fellas, I made these because I CAN not because the motocross world needs a billet belt buckle. I never seen one so...
Don't over think this fellas, I made these because I CAN not because the motocross world needs a billet belt buckle. I never seen one so I made them no big deal really, I wouldn't let it ruin your day or anything. I donate a lot of these to charity rides and mx events each year, its not always about the money guys...... Thanks for the comments!

Sorry Melissa isn't as hot as your chick, sounds like you guys are pullin some 10's keep up the good work.

Electro21 wrote:
If that is the same girl, you really messed up with the picture in your first post, it is bad in my opinion. She looks really...
If that is the same girl, you really messed up with the picture in your first post, it is bad in my opinion. She looks really good in this picture. Second, don't advertise your shit for free in the forums if you don't want to hear negative feedback. It's great you donate to charities and stuff, but if you make a post like this plan on getting some negative feedback.

I think the girl is good looking now after this picture, but the belt buckles are still lame in my opinion. I think there is a reason "you never seen one."
jhansen510 wrote:
Are you the dude that ran up to me at the track, pulled up my shirt, and looked at my junk? How the fuck would you...
Are you the dude that ran up to me at the track, pulled up my shirt, and looked at my junk?

How the fuck would you know if people are wearing them or not? You know alot of dudes who race MX that tuck in their shirts, Brah?

And as I said before. All the guys saying shes ugly as dogshit should post up their chicks. That would put an end to this thread. On a scale of 1 to 10, Id hit it.
Yeah, that was me; good one you got me!

Actually, I was quoting the OP. Also, I am a haole, so I don't say brah and speak Pidgin. Nice try again.

I apologize, you are so upset that people are posting their opinion. This is a forum, and the OP was clearly looking for feedback. Why are you getting so upset?

You needs ta chill brah!!!
MX4EVR
12/7/2012 5:01pm
She's hot
Nice ass to !
jhansen510
Fantasy
3559th
12/7/2012 5:04pm
Oh I am chill bra, real chill.
11/20/2013 6:01am
So anyway there is a limited amount left of the colored buckles, white has sold out and green is nearly out.. Something different for the holidays. Great for gift exchange parties and stocking stuffers.

GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
11/22/2013 3:16pm
yosmithy wrote:
Have you ever tested the forehead imprint theory yet?
Why? to see if it would read XM?
12/1/2013 6:13pm
yosmithy wrote:
Have you ever tested the forehead imprint theory yet?
GuyB wrote:
Why? to see if it would read XM?
Yeah some guys were talking about branding some chicks after a supercross, lol
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
12/1/2013 7:37pm
So anyway there is a limited amount left of the colored buckles, white has sold out and green is nearly out.. Something different for the holidays...
So anyway there is a limited amount left of the colored buckles, white has sold out and green is nearly out.. Something different for the holidays. Great for gift exchange parties and stocking stuffers.

Do some buckles other than just say MX and you have a hit.

Post a reply to: HOTTIE ALERT and MX BELT BUCKLES :)

The Latest