HOBO NICKs OFFICIAL BBQ

Hut
9/28/2012 7:01pm
Right On! Glad to see Hobo Nick will make it safe and have friends their to greet him. Since following his journey on twitter and blog I am convinced he is a sincerely good-hearted dude. Cool
Matt Moto
9/29/2012 9:45am
GHR wrote:
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/7780169-man-walks-from-florida-to-canada-to-make-a-point-about-being-selfless/
Bauer wrote:
Nice elbows-up style pushing the cart!

I'll be there tomorrow...
GHR wrote:
Sweet mother of Pearl!!!
See you there
Bring your surf board
GHR are you going to be South or North of HB pier. Is your motorhome marked with signs?
Bauer surf that I have to see

Matt Moto
joltonjay
9/29/2012 12:28pm
Bauer wrote:
Nice elbows-up style pushing the cart!

I'll be there tomorrow...
GHR wrote:
Sweet mother of Pearl!!!
See you there
Bring your surf board
Matt Moto wrote:
GHR are you going to be South or North of HB pier. Is your motorhome marked with signs? Bauer surf that I have to see Matt...
GHR are you going to be South or North of HB pier. Is your motorhome marked with signs?
Bauer surf that I have to see

Matt Moto
the HOBO command Center will be in motorhome between lifeguard tower 5 and 7 and fire pit out front!
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
9/29/2012 12:33pm
Headed that way in a few.

The Shop

Lightning78
9/29/2012 2:20pm
Just caught him hitting the ocean ......now at kilarneys patio $2 miller Lites ... What an accomplished day Haha
mxjef
9/29/2012 7:14pm
Just caught him hitting the ocean ......now at kilarneys patio $2 miller Lites ... What an accomplished day Haha
I saw there was a couple tables open on the patio when I rode by after seeing Hobo Nick, love those $2 Miller Lites!

Here's a pic from BDW...

dkg
9/29/2012 10:37pm
mxjef wrote:
I saw there was a couple tables open on the patio when I rode by after seeing Hobo Nick, love those $2 Miller Lites! Here's a...
I saw there was a couple tables open on the patio when I rode by after seeing Hobo Nick, love those $2 Miller Lites!

Here's a pic from BDW...

Amazing. Kind a makes you think how the world would if we all practiced that a little more.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
9/29/2012 11:06pm
mxjef wrote:
I saw there was a couple tables open on the patio when I rode by after seeing Hobo Nick, love those $2 Miller Lites! Here's a...

Here's a pic from BDW...

Exactly. I missed him hitting the water, but it was cool to meet him. I feel a bit like a hobo while traveling around the country in the summer...but the difference is, I travel on a schedule and need to be at specific places at specific times. Smile

In moto news from the day, I talked a bit with Tony Alessi, and he said they'll stick to '12 model Suzukis, rather than the '13 (they prefer the '12 chassis), and they'll also be using Ohlins suspension components for the new season. They can't wait to hit the Monster Energy Cup.

Chatting with Daniel Blair, he said that his family's suspension biz (AirRide) is opening a second location at Milestone in Riverside, and he's getting ready for another year of Arenacross.
mxjef
9/30/2012 1:14am
mxjef wrote:

Here's a pic from BDW...

GuyB wrote:
Exactly. I missed him hitting the water, but it was cool to meet him. I feel a bit like a hobo while traveling around the country...
Exactly. I missed him hitting the water, but it was cool to meet him. I feel a bit like a hobo while traveling around the country in the summer...but the difference is, I travel on a schedule and need to be at specific places at specific times. Smile

In moto news from the day, I talked a bit with Tony Alessi, and he said they'll stick to '12 model Suzukis, rather than the '13 (they prefer the '12 chassis), and they'll also be using Ohlins suspension components for the new season. They can't wait to hit the Monster Energy Cup.

Chatting with Daniel Blair, he said that his family's suspension biz (AirRide) is opening a second location at Milestone in Riverside, and he's getting ready for another year of Arenacross.
Kyle and I must have just missed you!
We were on bikes and didn't have a lock so we left when they all went down to the water.

Post a reply to: HOBO NICKs OFFICIAL BBQ

The Latest