GuyB....what do you think of HD now?

jeffro503
4/23/2012 8:50pm Edited Date/Time 4/23/2012 9:55pm
So I come into a thread and say this to Scottie.........( talking about RV's wreck )

"Damn Scottie.....that had me worried there for a bit. First thing I "thought" I saw was his knee buckled.......I was thinking ACL or possible MCL. It just didn't look right on the big screen. Thank god he'll be ok......hate seeing anyone get injured.....especially in a turn! "

Then you come in and say this.....

"HD is good, but not as good as being there." ( insinuating that the HD TV doesn't show things correctly?)

Then RV tweets this......

"Ryan Villopoto ‏ @ryan_villopoto2
"I'm ok just tweaked my leg. So we will see how this week goes and keep all of you updated.
"

So......what was it like being there and having us HDTV guys watching it better than you could from the floor?

BTW.....I'm fooling you here and having some fun. Just thought it was funny how you thought maybe I was seeing things.....then RV comes in and confirms it.Whistling

We need to get a donation thread going and get you some new friggin' glasses! Woohoo
|
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
4/23/2012 8:56pm
My comments came from talking to several people at the Kawi rig. Yours came from yelling at your TV. Wink
jeffro503
4/23/2012 8:58pm
GuyB wrote:
My comments came from talking to several people at the Kawi rig. Yours came from yelling at your TV. Wink
Very true.....I did in fact yell and throw some stuff hehe. J/K! It was all in good fun.....even though I was ( still am bummed ) that he got hurt. I had to give you a little jab though for that.......you know this to be true.
tobz
4/23/2012 9:55pm
but you can't jab at him when he's never wrong.

Post a reply to: GuyB....what do you think of HD now?

The Latest