GuyB - Request

Void Main
7/27/2009 10:04am
I never did get to see the "I'm outta here" thread in question. Those threads should immediately be moved to the HOF section and editing by original author should be disabled. Instead of HOF there could just be a "I'm outta here" section.
ZEDHED
7/27/2009 10:08am Edited Date/Time 11/15/2010 7:49am
Highsider
7/27/2009 10:08am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 1:09am
That does it, guys! I am outa here!!*

*It's lunch time, in Iowa!Tongue
flarider
7/27/2009 10:20am
***PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU CLICK THAT LINK YOU CAN NO LONG FIND THIS TEAR JERKING GOODBYE FROM FARVA, BECAUSE HE WENT BACK AND EDITED IT OUT, WHICH IS NOTATED AT THE BOTTOM. YOU CAN LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL POST DATES BEFORE AND AFTER THE EDITED POST AND SEE THERE IS A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF TIME, THREE MONTHS, BETWEEN HIS INITIAL WHINY POST AND HIS EDIT BECAUSE HE BECAME EMBARRASSED BY IT.

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Non-Moto,21/Umguysis-this-true,411498?pag…

Farva wrote: This IS my last post where I explain what I want and anything else asked wont be answered because if its not here I don't want to answer it. Its also not supposed to sound sad in any way and if does sound sad to you in any way you need to wash the sand out of your vagina. I wont post here at least not until I am done with school and I will NOT be coming back under a different screen name. If you want to think I am or that I am lying in my last post that’s fine but there is nothing else I can do but type this and those that believe it, if any can and those that want to call me a liar can do that as well. Like I said I can't do anything else but post this and move on. I will be focusing on my school work, finishing up in either biopsychology or clinical and then hopefully applying for med school, (we will see about that when times comes) and I really don't need to be wasting my time on this site.
Sinbad was supposed to only have been made to support Justin Evans, the rider I supported for the nationals. I screwed the pooch when he joined the army, by posting like a dick on Sinbad instead of just going back to farva and letting Sinbad die, as well for slipping when I took the blog off of Sinbad for safe keeping and for all the crap I got for that I deserved every little bit of it.
As for the class, look, I took the class at community college, it IS transferable and it qualifies for that same history class and some older friends who have taken it at the University have told me its basically the same information. I said I took it at the University simply because I have already been belittled on other forums and on the Internet for going to community college and such, when in reality I went because I was unsure if I wanted to attend college or if I could do the work. I'm a bit embarrassed for attending community college to begin with because anyone in this town that has anything to do with building houses or developing land knows my dads name and I feel like I have big shoes to fill and simply haven’t even begun to do so (For that lie about taking the class at the university instead of just admitting I took it at community college I'm sorry, but for running you guys around the first time, I'm not. That was just fun.)
As for my spelling and grammar NSZ, when I want and need it to be good it is, and in high school, my teachers even entered me into the poet of the year contest., which I was the first looser in, I got 2nd. (pretty embarrassing and I don't think my brother even knows that one)
If you still want to take the 10k bet NSZ by all means have a lawyer of your choice write everything up and E-mail me when your done. I would love to have my first semester paid for, but I also want in it that the loser pays for all lawyer fees.
I would like to apologize to NSZ for my comments I made because they were unjust, but without the class being complete I would be one class short of qualifying for instate tuition and if that were the case, this would not be my last post because I would be needing as many people to take that 10k bet as I could. When he said they didn’t have it at that school I panicked didn’t think and went on a tirade that I never should have done and am sorry for saying all those things., I know if someone said them to me I'd be pissed.
As far as Flarider goes, Amateur day was ridden before hangtown and I even wrote about it in my blog, so go to hell if you think they did not finish up amateur day at hangtown before pro practice ON THE SAME DAY,I wrote in my blog "He found some pretty good lines and let me tell you the track was rough as hell because they had amateurs racing it the same day before pro practice. Glen Helen did not get rough and that’s not to say the track was not gnarly but it was more of a wide open fast as hell gnarly."
http://www.vitalmx.com/...6/05/2008/entry/2866
I didn’t write this to be sad, and I don't want to hear nice sad sack story or whatever, because that’s not why I wrote it, I wrote it to address the problem I made for being embarrassed for taking the history class at community college which is not one of those mistakes someone should feel bad for you about they should just have the feeling deep down that I was a dumb ass. I did it because community college is not something to brag about and I can only imagine the crap NSZ would have given me and figured it was the equivalent of that course at NMSU so it wasn’t that big of a falsehood, which in reality it is.
The paying my own college part is true. Not all of us end up lucky and get two parents that don’t fight and agree on who should pay what leaving you in the middle of things.
Farva/Sinbad’s dieing motodrive wish would be for someone to give Dogger crap for not knowing why the crusades were fought. Also if you think he's me give him a ton of crap because I don't like him and think he’s a bit to young to be posting on this board, as well it would be nice if someone did not forget what I have in my signature, as well honor whipmisters idea and don't forget about the mini riders, and the dangers they have when riding with the bigger bikes. Now after I post this I expect Flarider to say something like, "No one can ever believe you, you already lost all credibility." and I expect NSZ to call me a liar and then ask a question even though I already stated I wont be posting again or answering any more questions." I also expect NSZ to ignore any questions asked to him from here on out just like he does now.
I would also like to thank GuyB and Sondra for being so nice to me and Justin at the nationals even though you had no idea who we were and will probably never read this because Guyb hates non-moto.
Good luck on all your next adventures in politics guys.
Also if someone starts posting under Dr.Farva, Dr Sinbad or Vulva (bobbym Crowe or whoever did it) its not me. If I do come back it will be under Farva and only Farva.

This is the post within that thread with the date/time stamp of when Farva/Sinbad EDITED OUT the above post.

3/20/2009 4:27 PM
Edited Date/Time:
6/22/2009 10:13 AM

Farva wrote: Always A-S-S-U-M-I-N-G

So he originally posted it on 3/20/2009 and once he was BUSTED AGAIN LYING, he went back and edited out the above post to try and cover his tracks on 6/22/2009

The Shop

jtomasik
7/27/2009 10:30am
Tiki wrote:
When anyone ever throws up a thread -"I'm Outta Here" can you allow the mods to disable their future posting? Moreover, can you impose a new...
When anyone ever throws up a thread -"I'm Outta Here" can you allow the mods to disable their future posting? Moreover, can you impose a new rule, that if they wish to again start posting, their first post back must be an apology asking for forgiveness and to stop being a little bitch?

I think that might help in many cases of drive by threads of crap.
Laughing

Excellent suggestion.
7/27/2009 10:33am
Ummm....which do you guys think is more annoying the Noob that anounces himself to the world as if we give a f$%#.

Or the disgruntled board veteran that can't take the verbal beatings and literary smackdowns that this imaginary world hands out with total disregard to a persons status or supposed self importance.
jtomasik
7/27/2009 10:33am
Oh, can we add that all alias people be identified, wherever possible?
jtomasik
7/27/2009 10:34am
Ummm....which do you guys think is more annoying the Noob that anounces himself to the world as if we give a f$%#. Or the disgruntled board...
Ummm....which do you guys think is more annoying the Noob that anounces himself to the world as if we give a f$%#.

Or the disgruntled board veteran that can't take the verbal beatings and literary smackdowns that this imaginary world hands out with total disregard to a persons status or supposed self importance.
The disgruntled guy is more annoying. Noobs sometime have no idea what they're getting themselves into around here. The "vet" member deserves the self-inflicted humiliation he/she's asking for.
flarider
7/27/2009 10:36am
Ummm....which do you guys think is more annoying the Noob that anounces himself to the world as if we give a f$%#. Or the disgruntled board...

jtomasik wrote:
The disgruntled guy is more annoying. Noobs sometime have no idea what they're getting themselves into around here. The "vet" member deserves the self-inflicted humiliation he/she's...
The disgruntled guy is more annoying. Noobs sometime have no idea what they're getting themselves into around here. The "vet" member deserves the self-inflicted humiliation he/she's asking for.
Agreed

Noob knows no better
Vet knows better and deserves the beatdown

Therefore....

zjbell
7/27/2009 10:39am
My personal favorite quote from Farva/Sinbad to NSZ in that thread...

Yeah I hope you become a victim of your kid burning in a car crash for your fun little joke you prick.
kcadrenalin
7/27/2009 10:59am
flarider wrote:
***PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU CLICK THAT LINK YOU CAN NO LONG FIND THIS TEAR JERKING GOODBYE FROM FARVA, BECAUSE HE WENT BACK AND EDITED IT OUT...
***PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU CLICK THAT LINK YOU CAN NO LONG FIND THIS TEAR JERKING GOODBYE FROM FARVA, BECAUSE HE WENT BACK AND EDITED IT OUT, WHICH IS NOTATED AT THE BOTTOM. YOU CAN LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL POST DATES BEFORE AND AFTER THE EDITED POST AND SEE THERE IS A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF TIME, THREE MONTHS, BETWEEN HIS INITIAL WHINY POST AND HIS EDIT BECAUSE HE BECAME EMBARRASSED BY IT.

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Non-Moto,21/Umguysis-this-true,411498?pag…

Farva wrote: This IS my last post where I explain what I want and anything else asked wont be answered because if its not here I don't want to answer it. Its also not supposed to sound sad in any way and if does sound sad to you in any way you need to wash the sand out of your vagina. I wont post here at least not until I am done with school and I will NOT be coming back under a different screen name. If you want to think I am or that I am lying in my last post that’s fine but there is nothing else I can do but type this and those that believe it, if any can and those that want to call me a liar can do that as well. Like I said I can't do anything else but post this and move on. I will be focusing on my school work, finishing up in either biopsychology or clinical and then hopefully applying for med school, (we will see about that when times comes) and I really don't need to be wasting my time on this site.
Sinbad was supposed to only have been made to support Justin Evans, the rider I supported for the nationals. I screwed the pooch when he joined the army, by posting like a dick on Sinbad instead of just going back to farva and letting Sinbad die, as well for slipping when I took the blog off of Sinbad for safe keeping and for all the crap I got for that I deserved every little bit of it.
As for the class, look, I took the class at community college, it IS transferable and it qualifies for that same history class and some older friends who have taken it at the University have told me its basically the same information. I said I took it at the University simply because I have already been belittled on other forums and on the Internet for going to community college and such, when in reality I went because I was unsure if I wanted to attend college or if I could do the work. I'm a bit embarrassed for attending community college to begin with because anyone in this town that has anything to do with building houses or developing land knows my dads name and I feel like I have big shoes to fill and simply haven’t even begun to do so (For that lie about taking the class at the university instead of just admitting I took it at community college I'm sorry, but for running you guys around the first time, I'm not. That was just fun.)
As for my spelling and grammar NSZ, when I want and need it to be good it is, and in high school, my teachers even entered me into the poet of the year contest., which I was the first looser in, I got 2nd. (pretty embarrassing and I don't think my brother even knows that one)
If you still want to take the 10k bet NSZ by all means have a lawyer of your choice write everything up and E-mail me when your done. I would love to have my first semester paid for, but I also want in it that the loser pays for all lawyer fees.
I would like to apologize to NSZ for my comments I made because they were unjust, but without the class being complete I would be one class short of qualifying for instate tuition and if that were the case, this would not be my last post because I would be needing as many people to take that 10k bet as I could. When he said they didn’t have it at that school I panicked didn’t think and went on a tirade that I never should have done and am sorry for saying all those things., I know if someone said them to me I'd be pissed.
As far as Flarider goes, Amateur day was ridden before hangtown and I even wrote about it in my blog, so go to hell if you think they did not finish up amateur day at hangtown before pro practice ON THE SAME DAY,I wrote in my blog "He found some pretty good lines and let me tell you the track was rough as hell because they had amateurs racing it the same day before pro practice. Glen Helen did not get rough and that’s not to say the track was not gnarly but it was more of a wide open fast as hell gnarly."
http://www.vitalmx.com/...6/05/2008/entry/2866
I didn’t write this to be sad, and I don't want to hear nice sad sack story or whatever, because that’s not why I wrote it, I wrote it to address the problem I made for being embarrassed for taking the history class at community college which is not one of those mistakes someone should feel bad for you about they should just have the feeling deep down that I was a dumb ass. I did it because community college is not something to brag about and I can only imagine the crap NSZ would have given me and figured it was the equivalent of that course at NMSU so it wasn’t that big of a falsehood, which in reality it is.
The paying my own college part is true. Not all of us end up lucky and get two parents that don’t fight and agree on who should pay what leaving you in the middle of things.
Farva/Sinbad’s dieing motodrive wish would be for someone to give Dogger crap for not knowing why the crusades were fought. Also if you think he's me give him a ton of crap because I don't like him and think he’s a bit to young to be posting on this board, as well it would be nice if someone did not forget what I have in my signature, as well honor whipmisters idea and don't forget about the mini riders, and the dangers they have when riding with the bigger bikes. Now after I post this I expect Flarider to say something like, "No one can ever believe you, you already lost all credibility." and I expect NSZ to call me a liar and then ask a question even though I already stated I wont be posting again or answering any more questions." I also expect NSZ to ignore any questions asked to him from here on out just like he does now.
I would also like to thank GuyB and Sondra for being so nice to me and Justin at the nationals even though you had no idea who we were and will probably never read this because Guyb hates non-moto.
Good luck on all your next adventures in politics guys.
Also if someone starts posting under Dr.Farva, Dr Sinbad or Vulva (bobbym Crowe or whoever did it) its not me. If I do come back it will be under Farva and only Farva.

This is the post within that thread with the date/time stamp of when Farva/Sinbad EDITED OUT the above post.

3/20/2009 4:27 PM
Edited Date/Time:
6/22/2009 10:13 AM

Farva wrote: Always A-S-S-U-M-I-N-G

So he originally posted it on 3/20/2009 and once he was BUSTED AGAIN LYING, he went back and edited out the above post to try and cover his tracks on 6/22/2009

My head starts to hurt everytime I read that. It's like trying to read that horrible Twilight book.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
7/27/2009 11:00am
A "i'm outta here" forum somewhere between the dungeon and HOF would be pretty cool, actually.
Big Lenny
7/27/2009 11:07am
I personally don't pay attention to the "I'm outta here" threads, and they deserve the ass ripping they get for posting it. No one can stay away from this place....
flarider
7/27/2009 11:15am
My head starts to hurt everytime I read that. It's like trying to read that horrible Twilight book.
Honestly, what makes that even more awesome is that he went back to try and cover his tracks by editing it out and got busted on that too!

I loved it in one thread where I reminded him of his farewell post and he tried to pretend it never happened...because he tried to cover it up by editing it out.

Fucking classic

It's no MikeeeP meltdown, but is damn good

Post a reply to: GuyB - Request

The Latest