Guy B. Factory sx test tracks ??

DanDunes818
3/6/2010 12:20am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:12pm
I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure this is RC's playground .. It would be so cool to have a place that even looks like heaven from space.

View Larger Map">
View Larger Map
donman
3/6/2010 2:06am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:12pm
Thanks for sharing those; previously I had only the Kawasaki test track. Here's a link to see the Kawi track, follow the blue line to see the 3 tracks DanD pointed out!

Note: Zooming out two or three clicks makes it easier to follow the blue line.

View Larger Map

The Shop

Crask422
3/6/2010 10:03am
Do you know why they are all so close. I'm just curious with all the secret testing and all that goes on why are all the...
Do you know why they are all so close. I'm just curious with all the secret testing and all that goes on why are all the factories neighbors when it comes to test tracks. I've heard of keeping your enemy's close but this is taking that to a whole new level. Zoom in and you'll see 4 full sx test tracks. Or you can click on view larger map on the bottom left of map. To zoom in just double click on moues.

View Larger Map">
View Larger Map
My experience as a local civil engineer and land surveyor in Corona is that the land is owned by the same entity/company. I believe it is Jeff Ward's father-in-law. At least this was the case a few years ago, land may have traded hands over the last few years in this downturn. It's quite convenient for local fans to watch each track, except for Honda and Suzuki which are behind a locked gate. The others are on public roads such as the KTM track at the corner of Park Canyon Road and Dawson Canyon Road in your picture.
2fast4you
3/6/2010 11:03am Edited Date/Time 3/6/2010 11:04am
just NW of there on i10 and Brookside Ave is the Rockstar team....sorry im a googleholic
ML512
Fantasy
54th
3/6/2010 11:15am
Do you know why they are all so close. I'm just curious with all the secret testing and all that goes on why are all the...
Do you know why they are all so close. I'm just curious with all the secret testing and all that goes on why are all the factories neighbors when it comes to test tracks. I've heard of keeping your enemy's close but this is taking that to a whole new level. Zoom in and you'll see 4 full sx test tracks. Or you can click on view larger map on the bottom left of map. To zoom in just double click on moues.

View Larger Map">
View Larger Map
Crask422 wrote:
My experience as a local civil engineer and land surveyor in Corona is that the land is owned by the same entity/company. I believe it is...
My experience as a local civil engineer and land surveyor in Corona is that the land is owned by the same entity/company. I believe it is Jeff Ward's father-in-law. At least this was the case a few years ago, land may have traded hands over the last few years in this downturn. It's quite convenient for local fans to watch each track, except for Honda and Suzuki which are behind a locked gate. The others are on public roads such as the KTM track at the corner of Park Canyon Road and Dawson Canyon Road in your picture.
You got that right, he does own all of it still. Actually my father used to part own a machine rental company that we kept our machines on the pads across from those near the dump area.

Post a reply to: Guy B. Factory sx test tracks ??

The Latest