Guess who?

10/7/2009 12:20pm
Good thing they have to race in order to see if that happens.
R-acer
10/7/2009 12:20pm
P wrote:
Making predictions and giving opinions before the season starts is just a part of sports IMHO.

P
exactly... heck, last year I made $500 from Huck because of it.
Wandell
10/7/2009 12:21pm
I'm glad to see RV and CR on a bike getting ready to race.
itchyalrgynut
10/7/2009 12:23pm
ummmm James Stewart? ummm Kevin Windham? ummmmmm Ezra Lusk? Did I get it?

The Shop

smc916
10/7/2009 12:25pm
Guy B.. One question. Was Goose out there?
GuyB wrote:
Not that I saw.

If you can't get the link to work, just go to the photo section.
That's good. I think Goose has a great thing w/Suzuki and I think RD and him would make a great team.
What's wrong with Mark Valcore, seems like him and Dungey work great together?
ando
10/7/2009 12:27pm
This is awesome. I'm pretty sure they 're decent friends from what I hear and they'll work well together I'm sure. I'd love to see LB...
This is awesome. I'm pretty sure they 're decent friends from what I hear and they'll work well together I'm sure. I'd love to see LB send a Chisolm torpedo next year with these two on the same team.lol Those that say JS has everyone easily covered I think you're going to be surprised. RV will be strong and I'm sure in the hunt .When's the last time Kawi had two big bike sx title contenders in the rig? I'm thinking way back to Lechien and Wardy. Turned out Lechien didn't ride the Kawi well but when they put the team together they were both considered contenders.
Actually I was thinking when was the last time that ANY team had two title contenders like these guys together? I can't think of any in the last ten years or so.

From a team perspective it's going to be difficult for any other team to even get on the podium - SX or MX - with JS and these two together.
kevin204
Fantasy
3416th
10/7/2009 12:29pm
From what Chad said on his forum a short while back, Goose would go with him wherever he went. Remember, Goose followed Ricky from Honda.
zookrider62!
Fantasy
975th
10/7/2009 12:30pm
This is awesome. I'm pretty sure they 're decent friends from what I hear and they'll work well together I'm sure. I'd love to see LB...
This is awesome. I'm pretty sure they 're decent friends from what I hear and they'll work well together I'm sure. I'd love to see LB send a Chisolm torpedo next year with these two on the same team.lol Those that say JS has everyone easily covered I think you're going to be surprised. RV will be strong and I'm sure in the hunt .When's the last time Kawi had two big bike sx title contenders in the rig? I'm thinking way back to Lechien and Wardy. Turned out Lechien didn't ride the Kawi well but when they put the team together they were both considered contenders.
ando wrote:
Actually I was thinking when was the last time that ANY team had two title contenders like these guys together? I can't think of any in...
Actually I was thinking when was the last time that ANY team had two title contenders like these guys together? I can't think of any in the last ten years or so.

From a team perspective it's going to be difficult for any other team to even get on the podium - SX or MX - with JS and these two together.
In 2009 Suzuki had 2 title contenders outdoors
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
10/7/2009 12:31pm
ando wrote:
Actually I was thinking when was the last time that ANY team had two title contenders like these guys together? I can't think of any in...

RV and BT went at it for the 07 250F Nationals as team mates and were freinds the whole way though, i remember taking a picture of them walking back from riders breifing joking with each other,
itchyalrgynut
10/7/2009 12:34pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2009 12:43pm
What about when Bayle and Stanton were on Honda together? No love loss there.
P
10/7/2009 12:41pm
Is there any video on the way Guyb?

P
JW381
10/7/2009 12:48pm
Very interesting combo. Too bad they don't do a constructors championship lol
rcm406
10/7/2009 12:49pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:37am
Well, James won on Chads old bike. Lets see if Reed can win on James old team.

Sonny
10/7/2009 12:50pm
GuyB wrote:
You must have some amazing crystal balls. Why not keep your opinion to yourself until you actually see them all ride?
OldTiddler wrote:
I'm trying to reconcile this

Breaking news + Internet forum = Keep your opinion to yourself?

x2
I had to reread R-racers post twice. I can't see what is so offensive to warrent such a blast. Eggshell floor?
DanDunes818
10/7/2009 12:51pm
GuyB wrote:
[img]http://www.vitalmx.com/images/photos/10005/normal_96686840_1254938986.jpg?1254938987[/img] There was an interesting duo circulating the Kawasaki test track this morning... http://www.vitalmx.com/photos/features/First-Look-Chad-Reed-on-a-Kawasaki,3835/Chad-Reed-and-Ryan-Villopoto,20941/GuyB,64

There was an interesting duo circulating the Kawasaki test track this morning...

http://www.vitalmx.com/photos/features/First-Look-Chad-Reed-on-a-Kawasa…
It's amazing that some people try to make fun of one of the fastest (if not the fastest) man in mx puting on a few pounds while off from injury. The day you see RV2 not puting his best laps in late in races is the day you can comment on his weight. Until then STFU..The guy could be 350lbs and still lap you 3 x's in a 4 lap race. .
dunn2500
10/7/2009 12:52pm
$100,000+ sponsor bonuses........of course he is gonna race the us open..........where else can you make that in one weekend!.......................what you think the top riders race it for fun?
txmxer
10/7/2009 12:53pm
Friggen Awesome!

I was bummed that he couldn't make a deal with Suzuki...I hope he can get dialed in on the KX and come out swinging.

Hopefully both guys will benefit from the testing they each do.

One thing that is different this year than in recent past years, there has typically been the one uber fast guy and maybe one other almost as fast. That meant the top guy could get a crappy start and still finish well.

I don't think that's the case this year. Better get out of the gate solid or else it's gonna be a tough night.

Not wishing bad luck, but bad starts for James means great racing for th fans.
rcm406
10/7/2009 12:57pm
Just Sayin

stvh
10/7/2009 12:59pm
Good stuff Steve. Thanks for the pics.
pitbike502
10/7/2009 1:25pm
It's amazing that some people try to make fun of one of the fastest (if not the fastest) man in mx puting on a few pounds...
It's amazing that some people try to make fun of one of the fastest (if not the fastest) man in mx puting on a few pounds while off from injury. The day you see RV2 not puting his best laps in late in races is the day you can comment on his weight. Until then STFU..The guy could be 350lbs and still lap you 3 x's in a 4 lap race. .
well some ones' not very light hearted..

im puttin on my leatt for my next post
DanDunes818
10/7/2009 1:33pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2009 1:36pm
It's amazing that some people try to make fun of one of the fastest (if not the fastest) man in mx puting on a few pounds...
pitbike502 wrote:

It gets old hearing people put down the best riders on the planet and in this case my favorite racer of all time. The guys that are usualy puting these guys down is usualy a 300lb couch potato trying to make himself feel better about his 300lb frame and his fat wife... This may not pertain to you but it hits the nail on the head in many instances.
Fuzion
10/7/2009 1:43pm
Last year, JS7 won most races, CR22 was ALWAYS right there and took home a few. RV2 got used to the 450 at the end of the season and won 2 out of three.

I think we will pick up right where we left off - but add RD10 in the mix and we got ourselves a great 2010 season!

(Let's not forget that JG33 also has newfound 450 confidence!)
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
10/7/2009 1:44pm
pitbike502 wrote:

It gets old hearing people put down the best riders on the planet and in this case my favorite racer of all time. The guys that...
It gets old hearing people put down the best riders on the planet and in this case my favorite racer of all time. The guys that are usualy puting these guys down is usualy a 300lb couch potato trying to make himself feel better about his 300lb frame and his fat wife... This may not pertain to you but it hits the nail on the head in many instances.
This is hysterical coming from a member that has put down a rider more that any member I have ever seen. Laughing
DanDunes818
10/7/2009 1:50pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2009 1:59pm
pitbike502 wrote:

It gets old hearing people put down the best riders on the planet and in this case my favorite racer of all time. The guys that...
gsxrcr28 wrote:
This is hysterical coming from a member that has put down a rider more that any member I have ever seen. Laughing
Only JS and it's for good reason IMO. Not because he's fat or slow . MY problem w/JS is simply because he didn't race the MXdN and the nationals. It's a personal opinion about his decisions and how those decisions negatively effect the sport IMO. It's not based on trivial meaningless shit like puting him down because he put on a few pounds while injured so I can feel better about myself. Big difference sir!!!!
mccread
10/7/2009 1:59pm
SX 2010 is very exciting its a shame its 3 months away... I think I'm going to Bercy though, so i will get a sneak peak of bubba pre A1 Smile
spd721
10/7/2009 2:06pm
Cool pics guyB!
Void Main
10/7/2009 2:14pm
Uh oh, GuyB said "seat bounce".

Chad stretching out over a seat bounce section.
curmudgeon
10/7/2009 2:18pm
R-acer wrote:
James has them both covered. But the race will be between these 2 all season long, with Dungey mixing it up from time to time. I...
James has them both covered. But the race will be between these 2 all season long, with Dungey mixing it up from time to time.
I think RV will end up ahead of reed more often than not. Should be a great season this year Wink
GuyB wrote:
You must have some amazing crystal balls. Why not keep your opinion to yourself until you actually see them all ride?
X2

Post a reply to: Guess who?

The Latest