Great Trey Canard Interview

Nerd
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 10:02am
Trey Canard interview including his take on his latest crash video, Leatt, his injuries, his buddy Jimmy, and more...

http://www.motocross.com/features/interview-trey-canard-2/
|
layinbody31
12/15/2011 1:21pm
Best line of the whole interview:

The way it’s looking now, I might be able to be released the Thursday before Anaheim

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Kalz
12/15/2011 1:32pm
Great interview. Thanks Steve
12/15/2011 1:37pm
nice interview steve. that positive attitude shines through in it.

Dennis you coming out to any SX this year? Cant remember the last time I saw ya brother!

The Shop

therealjonon
12/15/2011 1:47pm
Aaron, i'll be at anaheim 1 and make sure i come by the honda rig...where will you be?
TheWeapon
Fantasy
68th
12/15/2011 1:57pm
Great interview. I'm not a fan of all the religious stuff, but man, it is impossible not to like the guy. What a great outlook he has - we're lucky to have guys like Trey in our sport.
JOHN CHOATE
12/15/2011 2:21pm
Thanks for posting. That kid is something else. Best of luck to him this year.
12/15/2011 2:27pm
I"ll be there looking for ya my friend. Look forward to catching up man.
Gabriel J
12/15/2011 2:46pm
"I do strive to be the best at everything I do, and I’m getting pretty good at injuries, so I hope I’m as good as it gets and I can sort of go out on top with this deal and stop with this whole “getting hurt” thing. "

He's funny, and I hope he's right..I want to see him get a couple full season's in and show off the talent he has.
Sherwood
12/15/2011 2:59pm
Tough kid but smart as well. Glad to hear he's not getting back to racing to soon.
cjmx
Fantasy
1187th
12/15/2011 3:43pm
very good! thanks
Bronson905
Fantasy
536th
12/15/2011 4:26pm
Cool, thanks! I think what he said about the Leatt is spot on, and I agree with his beliefs on the brace.
lilbulld
12/15/2011 6:33pm
Why in the world would he think that joke would fit into TC41's sense of humor? I didn't even catch that from the vid, kinda weird really... Tied for most positive dude ever with AS29, guy is unreal, you could tell that crash scared him pretty good though.... I hope Trey does get healed up fast and comes out swinging
bearded clam
12/15/2011 6:43pm
Nerd wrote:
Trey Canard interview including his take on his latest crash video, Leatt, his injuries, his buddy Jimmy, and more... http://www.motocross.com/features/interview-trey-canard-2/
Trey Canard interview including his take on his latest crash video, Leatt, his injuries, his buddy Jimmy, and more...

does he still thank god for keeping him safe all the time?
mrquick
12/15/2011 7:02pm
Nerd wrote:
Trey Canard interview including his take on his latest crash video, Leatt, his injuries, his buddy Jimmy, and more... http://www.motocross.com/features/interview-trey-canard-2/

NO!!! He thanks God that the injury wasn't as bad as it could have been. That comment was totally uncalled for.

I guess that makes you feel like a big man....whatever helps you make it through the day....God bless you.
Hank_Thrill
12/15/2011 7:53pm Edited Date/Time 12/15/2011 7:55pm
Nerd wrote:

That was lame! [edit] How do I unquote that crap? I didn't know it would show up.

"There will be really great times, too…" -TC

That was my favorite part and I can not wait for them to happen Smile

As usual, when Trey wins supercross races this season, and some outdoor overalls/motos, I'm flying the flag...
YZmom
12/16/2011 10:42am
Nerd wrote:

Gotta be a turd bucket in every crowd. Uncalled for
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
12/16/2011 11:51am
I've actually said before that I thought Trey was done, after his second femur break. I obviously retract that statement and believe that he will overcome this year. It's all in the attitude. It looked like RJs career was over after he broke/ dislocated his hip ('84, I think), but he recovered and had his winningest years after 86. Trey may need a year or so to heal up, but I think he will have some wins in '12.
Predator
12/16/2011 11:55am
Nerd wrote:

CR250Rider
12/16/2011 11:57am
He sure has a great attitude. Go win some races, kid!
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
12/16/2011 11:59am
Why do you ask? It seems that you have an issue between you and God.

"If you confess your sins, He is faithful and just to forgive your sins and cleanse you from all unrighteousness." - 1 John 1:9.

All you have to do is confess, bearded.
bearded clam
12/16/2011 12:26pm
burn1986 wrote:
Why do you ask? It seems that you have an issue between you and God. "If you confess your sins, He is faithful and just to...

"If you confess your sins, He is faithful and just to forgive your sins and cleanse you from all unrighteousness." - 1 John 1:9.

All I did was ask an honest question. You God guys are so defensive. Im kinda serious...he always thanks God for keeping him safe but in one year 2 broken femurs and a broken collar bone. Dosnt seem like God is keeping him very safe to me?
And BURN...I have no issue between myself and God because I dont beleive in God! Just like Senior Pastrana I think "God is about as real as Daffey Duck" LOL!
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
12/16/2011 12:30pm
Well, sometimes the real testimony is how a person handles trials and tribulation. "Out of the heart the mouth speaks," so I guess what was in Trey's heart invariably came out. It's just interesting that out of all of this you keyed on that one issue of Trey and God. I think you have a fight with God.
Nerd
12/16/2011 12:36pm
burn1986 wrote:
Why do you ask? It seems that you have an issue between you and God. "If you confess your sins, He is faithful and just to...

All I did was ask an honest question. You God guys are so defensive. Im kinda serious...he always thanks God for keeping him safe but in...
All I did was ask an honest question. You God guys are so defensive. Im kinda serious...he always thanks God for keeping him safe but in one year 2 broken femurs and a broken collar bone. Dosnt seem like God is keeping him very safe to me?
And BURN...I have no issue between myself and God because I dont beleive in God! Just like Senior Pastrana I think "God is about as real as Daffey Duck" LOL!
I could be wrong, but I don't know that he has thanked God for keeping him safe. Regardless, if he did, he did it from the podium, which means that he was safe in that race.
bearded clam
12/16/2011 12:50pm
burn1986 wrote:

All I did was ask an honest question. You God guys are so defensive. Im kinda serious...he always thanks God for keeping him safe but in...
Nerd wrote:
I could be wrong, but I don't know that he has thanked God for keeping him safe. Regardless, if he did, he did it from the...
I could be wrong, but I don't know that he has thanked God for keeping him safe. Regardless, if he did, he did it from the podium, which means that he was safe in that race.
So Cox do you beleive that god was what kept him from ending up like Mcfarland, SIC, Lil Nick, Whitney Murphy, Masterpool, Downey etc?
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
12/16/2011 12:58pm Edited Date/Time 12/16/2011 12:59pm
If you're atheist why does it matter? I guess the question to you would be "which god are you referring?" There are ancient gods of sun and fertility, for example. Allah, God of the Bible (Christian), Buddha, Satan, Zues, Perseus, Athena, Hades, etc. Some people say that work is a god, and a god is anything you worship. Then you get into "what is worship?" In other words, I don't think you know which one you're referring to.

So, moving on, I think Trey will kick some butt after he heals up.
Nerd
12/16/2011 12:58pm
Nerd wrote:
I could be wrong, but I don't know that he has thanked God for keeping him safe. Regardless, if he did, he did it from the...
So Cox do you beleive that god was what kept him from ending up like Mcfarland, SIC, Lil Nick, Whitney Murphy, Masterpool, Downey etc?
I don't see how MY beliefs are relevant to what HE says.
motokawi818
12/16/2011 1:06pm
Your looking for a click bro. That last post was a low blow.

Post a reply to: Great Trey Canard Interview

The Latest