Great Feeling

yzjs7
Edited Date/Time 3/19/2015 8:07pm
Bikes washed and detailed. Clean air filter and fresh oil. Chain lubed. Boots are clean. Goggles prepped with tearoffs. Gears clean. Helmet clean. Full can of gas. Everything's ready to go,now just waiting for Sunday to go racing.
|
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
3/17/2015 9:25pm
Don't forget to turn on your petcock!
JM485
3/17/2015 9:40pm
Good luck! We're all set and ready to head out to Nevada, going to be a long drive so we're heading out early Thursday morning. I'm super excited for the weekend but man, trying to take all of my finals in two days has been a killer so far, two down today and two more to go tomorrow. Hopefully both our races go well, should be some good times!Cool

bvm111
3/17/2015 9:59pm
Shit I'm in little rock Arkansas, drunk, and no hope of riding his weekend... Thanks for rubbing it in!!!!

TongueTongueTongueTongue

The Shop

bvm111
3/17/2015 10:04pm
JM485 wrote:
Good luck! We're all set and ready to head out to Nevada, going to be a long drive so we're heading out early Thursday morning. I'm...
Good luck! We're all set and ready to head out to Nevada, going to be a long drive so we're heading out early Thursday morning. I'm super excited for the weekend but man, trying to take all of my finals in two days has been a killer so far, two down today and two more to go tomorrow. Hopefully both our races go well, should be some good times!Cool

JM you hitting fernley Saturday? You should hit Exit 28 on the way back on Sunday.... I might, just might be able to ride Sunday if my parents leave early enough!!!!
Crush
3/18/2015 1:45am
Going riding sunday here too, should be good! Especially after the last two weeks with work and my damn thesis...
OXBOY
3/18/2015 2:12am
yzjs7 wrote:
Bikes washed and detailed. Clean air filter and fresh oil. Chain lubed. Boots are clean. Goggles prepped with tearoffs. Gears clean. Helmet clean. Full can of...
Bikes washed and detailed. Clean air filter and fresh oil. Chain lubed. Boots are clean. Goggles prepped with tearoffs. Gears clean. Helmet clean. Full can of gas. Everything's ready to go,now just waiting for Sunday to go racing.
Altough I'm not a rider, just a MX Fan, I can understand your feeling...Wink
mayzo
3/18/2015 2:26am
Went riding last Sunday, rode today (hot), riding tomorrow,.
Crush
3/18/2015 3:17am
mayzo wrote:
Went riding last Sunday, rode today (hot), riding tomorrow,.
(hot) every fucking day.
Driven71
Fantasy
186th
3/18/2015 3:54am
First race of the season is in 6 weeks. It's currently 14 degrees F with 2 feet of snow still on the ground. Not looking good...
Bultaco
3/18/2015 5:06am Edited Date/Time 3/18/2015 6:29am
Wow, we are not even coming close to riding yet. 12*F and blowing 30 right now. Snow pack has moderated from severel feet to a few patches of ground showing. More snow this weekend in the forecast. It will be 2 solid months before the snow is gone, ground thawed, and we can even think of tearing up the dirt. :-(

Back to your post.....I know that feeling. Leaving early in the morning, bike and gear loaded in the Van and headed to the race track is the best feeling.
robkinuk
3/18/2015 5:34am Edited Date/Time 3/18/2015 5:35am
yzjs7 wrote:
Bikes washed and detailed. Clean air filter and fresh oil. Chain lubed. Boots are clean. Goggles prepped with tearoffs. Gears clean. Helmet clean. Full can of...
Sound's great, but have you got your TUE filed????........................WinkTongueLaughingLaughing
Seriously.................Go whip it like James!Smile have fun!
slipdog
3/18/2015 6:12am
yzjs7 wrote:
E Street ?

Was there Sunday and it was flooded with OTHG members. The track was sweet!
hvaughn88
3/18/2015 6:15am
bvm111 wrote:
Shit I'm in little rock Arkansas, drunk, and no hope of riding his weekend... Thanks for rubbing it in!!!!

TongueTongueTongueTongue
what the hell you doing on my turf?
IWreckALot
3/18/2015 7:59am
Driven71 wrote:
First race of the season is in 6 weeks. It's currently 14 degrees F with 2 feet of snow still on the ground. Not looking good...
I have about 3 weeks until my first race. . . Our weather has not been ridable lately so I have about 0 race endurance right now. I just hope my competition is as untrained at this point as I am. I did finally get a 20 mile bike ride in on Monday though so that was nice. Need about 15 more of those then I'll be good to go.
huck
3/18/2015 8:11am
bvm111 wrote:

TongueTongueTongueTongue
hvaughn88 wrote:
I'd never claim "little rock" to be my turf.... Wink Conway isn't much better, but it is a little better.
hvaughn88
3/18/2015 8:14am
bvm111 wrote:

TongueTongueTongueTongue
hvaughn88 wrote:
huck wrote:
I'd never claim "little rock" to be my turf.... Wink Conway isn't much better, but it is a little better.
haha, ya, Little Rock is spotty, to say the least. But Conway, now you've struck my nerve! What don't you like about my little slice of heaven here?Tongue
JM485
3/18/2015 8:33am
JM485 wrote:
Good luck! We're all set and ready to head out to Nevada, going to be a long drive so we're heading out early Thursday morning. I'm...

bvm111 wrote:
JM you hitting fernley Saturday? You should hit Exit 28 on the way back on Sunday.... I might, just might be able to ride Sunday if...
JM you hitting fernley Saturday? You should hit Exit 28 on the way back on Sunday.... I might, just might be able to ride Sunday if my parents leave early enough!!!!
Nope, heading out to the Rockwell Pro hillclimb in Mesquite. I have no idea where Fernley is, is that a track or a town?Laughing I don't travel much, this is the farthest I have ever gone for a race so it's going to be a whole nother world out there for me.
bvm111
3/18/2015 8:51am
JM485 wrote:

bvm111 wrote:
JM you hitting fernley Saturday? You should hit Exit 28 on the way back on Sunday.... I might, just might be able to ride Sunday if...
JM485 wrote:
Nope, heading out to the Rockwell Pro hillclimb in Mesquite. I have no idea where Fernley is, is that a track or a town?:laugh: I don't...
Nope, heading out to the Rockwell Pro hillclimb in Mesquite. I have no idea where Fernley is, is that a track or a town?Laughing I don't travel much, this is the farthest I have ever gone for a race so it's going to be a whole nother world out there for me.
It's a track and town in Northern Nevada that is having a race series the past couple of weekends with exit 28 the track I ride at in Reno. Figured if you were coming to Nevada to ride it would be the OTHG race... Not a hill climb in Mesquite Tongue
bvm111
3/18/2015 8:53am
hvaughn88 wrote:
huck wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
haha, ya, Little Rock is spotty, to say the least. But Conway, now you've struck my nerve! What don't you like about my little slice of...
haha, ya, Little Rock is spotty, to say the least. But Conway, now you've struck my nerve! What don't you like about my little slice of heaven here?Tongue
I had to come out for a meeting yesterday for the military and now it looks like I'm stuck here longer as my flight is delayed to Dallas... Hope I have enough time to make my flight back to not much better than LR... Reno NV WinkWhistling
Old-Man
3/18/2015 9:18am
yzjs7 wrote:
Thats about the time someone comes along and steals it out from underneath ya and smashes that Tinglin feelin.

GL Racing
markit
3/18/2015 9:31am
Sick feeling.... bike in peaces gear in shambles fuel can has diesel fuel in it, boots are...cant remember where they are. Have a good ride!
hvaughn88
3/18/2015 10:45am
huck wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
haha, ya, Little Rock is spotty, to say the least. But Conway, now you've struck my nerve! What don't you like about my little slice of...
bvm111 wrote:
I had to come out for a meeting yesterday for the military and now it looks like I'm stuck here longer as my flight is delayed...
I had to come out for a meeting yesterday for the military and now it looks like I'm stuck here longer as my flight is delayed to Dallas... Hope I have enough time to make my flight back to not much better than LR... Reno NV WinkWhistling
Hope your travels go well and I appreciate your service.
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
3/18/2015 10:56am
yzjs7 wrote:
Picture or it is all lies and false propaganda..
Sidecar
3/18/2015 11:10am

Had out first championship round this past Sunday, all good, 3 solid rides but just missed out on points, spirits high though after injurys last season, all the best to the op for his race this weekend.
BD233
3/18/2015 11:58am
Took the new KX250 build to the track for a ride.... to see if anything fell off.....it ran great but I'm sore as hell. Nothing like dirt hitting the top of your helmet...you look up to see three 450's flying over you as you roll the jumps on the first lap. I love this sport...can't wait until this weekend!
BD233
3/18/2015 12:01pm

Oh yea...proof...hahhaha.
MXD
3/18/2015 12:04pm
Driven71 wrote:
Hampden, ME? First race 6 weeks away? Would that be the MMS?
3/18/2015 9:44pm
Does Mesquite have a whore house next to it?
If not Exit 28 is a great place for pros to get rid if the money they win.
Brosho
3/18/2015 10:14pm
yzjs7 wrote:
Oh Man this is too funny to me because I was doing the same to my bike today, feeling good about my bike prep, but then after I had completely changed my bikes oil, when I poured the old oil out of the oil pan I saw the flat washer that goes on the drain plug bolt/plug. URRRG. LOL

I had to drain the new oil back out the bike just to put that damn washer on the bolt. Felt like a total idiot, I never saw the damn washer fall off into the oil pan. LOL

Post a reply to: Great Feeling

The Latest