Grant is out...

Edited Date/Time 8/12/2014 1:50pm
Grant is out for Unadilla.....
man...just to make it through a season is tuff for all these guys....
|
dean122
8/8/2014 1:37pm
Ahh fugg, with all the consistency he's had and there goes a chance at the top 5 in points.
tek14
8/8/2014 1:39pm
He failed drug test or crashed?

The Shop

Sandberm
8/8/2014 1:53pm
Who is he riding for next season?
IWreckALot wrote:
Two Two right? Or was that just a rumor?
Downsouth said in another thread that he thought Grant was trying to get on twotwo by bringing in his own sponser money.

I thought Grant was having a great outdoors. Hopefully he'll be back at Indiana.
TeamGreen
8/8/2014 1:57pm
Contender at the MEC...on a Kawi....wearing a Monster helmet?
hillbilly
8/8/2014 2:22pm
I thought Langston,figured he was out on a beer run.
CRFracer117
Fantasy
3835th
8/8/2014 3:12pm
Yeah what sponsor does he have to bring to two two, please don't say his dumb a$$ html clothing brand he has, this guy is a waste for a team put any money into. How about him and milsack join their inconsistent forces and start their own team, one guy rides a 450 on the east coast the other on the west coast and lets see if combined they can complete a whole season.

Hey it's thought, but honestly I think Troy A. needs to put another series together so we hear grant cry about how he has no more money now.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
8/8/2014 3:14pm
Yeah what sponsor does he have to bring to two two, please don't say his dumb a$$ html clothing brand he has, this guy is a...
Yeah what sponsor does he have to bring to two two, please don't say his dumb a$$ html clothing brand he has, this guy is a waste for a team put any money into. How about him and milsack join their inconsistent forces and start their own team, one guy rides a 450 on the east coast the other on the west coast and lets see if combined they can complete a whole season.

Hey it's thought, but honestly I think Troy A. needs to put another series together so we hear grant cry about how he has no more money now.
Damn dude, bit harsh man.

Get well soon JG33.
JM485
8/8/2014 3:16pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2014 3:21pm
Yeah what sponsor does he have to bring to two two, please don't say his dumb a$$ html clothing brand he has, this guy is a...

Were you born stupid, or did this happen slowly over time?
CRFracer117
Fantasy
3835th
8/8/2014 4:49pm
JM485 wrote:
Unless having a BBA is considered being stupid this worlds in a real mess, I'm just being realistic and stating the obvious if you can't handle it move along or jump off a bridge. Josh Grant has been given a ton of opportunities and he never really pulls through or last a season, you people seem to forget these guys get paid to do something we would all love to do, and all this guy ever does in interviews is freaking pisses and moans, if you don't like my view on the guy gtfo.
Kyle978
8/8/2014 4:51pm

You mad, bro?

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/8/2014 5:02pm

What a dick.
I'm not sure about the rumor of him bringing a sponsor to the team, but he's partners with the t-shirt company and there's no money there... I will say that he's had some really bad situations come up in his life, both on and off the track. You have no clue what he's been through, except what you have seen in interviews or read online. There's a short film being made which will shed some light onto the situation and hopefully silence the haters like yourself. He was sitting in 5th in points, before he crashed and hit his head. I'd say it WAS going pretty good....
moscrop940
8/8/2014 5:58pm
Grant has the speed, whatever team he gets on will get the press, plain and simple.

Look what happened at glen Helen....wins the first Moto, gets the cover of RacerX....

"We can work with speed"- Mitch Payton
JM485
8/8/2014 6:33pm
JM485 wrote:
Unless having a BBA is considered being stupid this worlds in a real mess, I'm just being realistic and stating the obvious if you can't handle...
Unless having a BBA is considered being stupid this worlds in a real mess, I'm just being realistic and stating the obvious if you can't handle it move along or jump off a bridge. Josh Grant has been given a ton of opportunities and he never really pulls through or last a season, you people seem to forget these guys get paid to do something we would all love to do, and all this guy ever does in interviews is freaking pisses and moans, if you don't like my view on the guy gtfo.
Laughing Oh man, you are way too easy! Hook, line, and sinker boys!!!

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
8/8/2014 7:00pm
moscrop940 wrote:
Grant has the speed, whatever team he gets on will get the press, plain and simple. Look what happened at glen Helen....wins the first Moto, gets...
Grant has the speed, whatever team he gets on will get the press, plain and simple.

Look what happened at glen Helen....wins the first Moto, gets the cover of RacerX....

"We can work with speed"- Mitch Payton
Ryan ?
8/8/2014 7:31pm

GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/8/2014 7:56pm
tek14 wrote:
He failed drug test or crashed?
What drug test would he have failed?

You just cleared the 120-foot jump to conclusions.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/8/2014 7:57pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2014 8:32pm

Attention everyone.

It's time to start bringing back some respect to posts. That has slipped a lot lately, and the post above is a prime example of it.

This ain't anti-social media.

Guess it's time to start (and keep) clipping people until we get it back to a pool of tolerable posts/posters.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/8/2014 7:59pm
Here's the official word.

Josh Grant to Miss Unadilla

HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. (Aug. 8, 2014) – Josh Grant sustained a concussion during practice at the Washougal event on July 26. He was advised by the on-site Asterisk Medical staff that he should not race that day.

Grant went to his doctor to be evaluated for Unadilla and was advised to rest one more week. Grant is expected to be on the gate for the Crawfordsville, Ind. race on Aug. 16.

Justin Brayton and Phillip Nicoletti will be racing for the Toyota/Yamaha/JGRMX Team tomorrow at the Unadilla Sports Valley in New Berlin, N.Y. MAVTV will broadcast the first moto live at 1:00 p.m. (EST), and NBC will air the second moto live at 3:00 p.m. (EST).
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
8/8/2014 8:14pm Edited Date/Time 8/8/2014 9:44pm
Last year I thought JGR would be crazy to sign either Grant or Brayton again but after Braytons great SX season and Grants success during the nationals I thought JGR would sign them both for 2015. I will admit that Grant has been the biggest surprise in my opinion this year by winning a race and finishing most others.
JA946
8/8/2014 8:20pm

Kyle978 wrote:
You mad, bro?

Oh, he mad.
bionic218
8/8/2014 8:20pm
I hope JG33 heals soon and gets back on the track this year, and picks up a solid ride for next season.

He reminds me of Robbie Reynard in a lot of ways...lots of speed and lots of bad luck.

wow123
8/8/2014 8:31pm
GuyB wrote:
Attention everyone. It's time to start bringing back some respect to posts. That has slipped a lot lately, and the post above is a prime example...
Attention everyone.

It's time to start bringing back some respect to posts. That has slipped a lot lately, and the post above is a prime example of it.

This ain't anti-social media.

Guess it's time to start (and keep) clipping people until we get it back to a pool of tolerable posts/posters.
Thank you

h&m_cycle
8/8/2014 9:24pm

I started choking
lmao
8/11/2014 9:43am

He is pretty spot on actually sometimes the truth hurts it may not be nice and warm but....
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
8/11/2014 9:46am
526 wrote:
He is pretty spot on actually sometimes the truth hurts it may not be nice and warm but....
It's an opinion. It's also one I don't happen to agree with.
JeepnMike
8/11/2014 10:01am
526 wrote:
X2. There is a pretty decent wave of young talent coming up at the moment.. These guys with good bikes but inconsistent results and injuries getting a little older had better learn to hang on.

Post a reply to: Grant is out...

The Latest