Grant announcement tomorrow...

level
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:05am
Josh Grant Twitter:

"Sorry for the lag...But Friday is the day I can let everyone know what's up...Big changes so I'm pretty stoked..."
|
jasonv43
10/27/2011 12:26pm
Will it top what we had on Tuesday?
Jman277
10/27/2011 12:36pm
jasonv43 wrote:
Will it top what we had on Tuesday?
i lol'd
matrixlee
10/27/2011 12:39pm
level wrote:
Josh Grant Twitter:

"Sorry for the lag...But Friday is the day I can let everyone know what's up...Big changes so I'm pretty stoked..."
To ktm they have got a new signing tomorrow ?

The Shop

Switch
10/27/2011 12:50pm
Joining the roller-derby league
block75
10/27/2011 12:53pm
If he went to ktm that would be awkward for him and dungey you would think, dont they not like eachj other or just that grant thinks he`s a choker. I`d like to see grant at two two motorsports with reed, likes the honda and could be a cheap buy for reed.
level
10/27/2011 12:58pm
Grant has the speed to be a champion-no doubt. Just the damn injuries. One of my favorite riders.
beamer
10/27/2011 3:00pm Edited Date/Time 10/27/2011 3:05pm
FMX & getting neck tatoos??
Tarz483
Fantasy
583rd
10/28/2011 9:00am Edited Date/Time 10/28/2011 9:07am
?? Suzuki? Kawasaki?

Seems like suzuki could definetly use another along side metty.
jasonv43
10/28/2011 9:11am
Today is tomorrow so.....
sozo
10/28/2011 9:21am
knock knok... 12pm here now..! hehe
BESTY #72
10/28/2011 12:10pm
Nah, it's not L&M racing. That's foolish. Larry (L) is with Mc working on his honda deal - Andrew Short? Other rider tba...
Regals been mentioned, but has also been mentioned to be over at JGR.. I think Davi should keep his spot on that team. No offence to regal. M and W racing, or WM or wardy racing have openly said, "he's our guy" so thats the most logical.

However..

KTM are meant to announce someone soon. It wont be of any US SX/ MX deal (highly doubt anyway) the main stream believe it's CF to KTM canada. Besides, Dungey and grant arent exactly the best of buds are they? And with the big james sonya stewart thing going on over there atm, it's clear KTM arent going to fuck around messing with Ryans head.

Grant on a Kawi? Sounds weird, but is Wardy going to get his way on Kwaka's? I guess so. -(bet NW27 will get a ride there too)

If MC and Larry are looking for someone that would make sense. I know Wardy made it open, but Grant gets a long with MC, he's been on Honda's and is a better fit tbh.

Deegans M/M squad? I heard he's working with Valli - (ROCKSTAR), who are working with Star racing or visa versa. Either way you look at it he'll be involved (if he gets his way..) Those guys want people and Grant being a M/M guy and having prior experience on the Yam, it seams possible.

We'll see...
hasko158
10/28/2011 1:10pm
BESTY #72 wrote:
Nah, it's not L&M racing. That's foolish. Larry (L) is with Mc working on his honda deal - Andrew Short? Other rider tba... Regals been mentioned...
Nah, it's not L&M racing. That's foolish. Larry (L) is with Mc working on his honda deal - Andrew Short? Other rider tba...
Regals been mentioned, but has also been mentioned to be over at JGR.. I think Davi should keep his spot on that team. No offence to regal. M and W racing, or WM or wardy racing have openly said, "he's our guy" so thats the most logical.

However..

KTM are meant to announce someone soon. It wont be of any US SX/ MX deal (highly doubt anyway) the main stream believe it's CF to KTM canada. Besides, Dungey and grant arent exactly the best of buds are they? And with the big james sonya stewart thing going on over there atm, it's clear KTM arent going to fuck around messing with Ryans head.

Grant on a Kawi? Sounds weird, but is Wardy going to get his way on Kwaka's? I guess so. -(bet NW27 will get a ride there too)

If MC and Larry are looking for someone that would make sense. I know Wardy made it open, but Grant gets a long with MC, he's been on Honda's and is a better fit tbh.

Deegans M/M squad? I heard he's working with Valli - (ROCKSTAR), who are working with Star racing or visa versa. Either way you look at it he'll be involved (if he gets his way..) Those guys want people and Grant being a M/M guy and having prior experience on the Yam, it seams possible.

We'll see...
This is the most confusing post I've ever read.
englishman
10/28/2011 1:14pm
hasko158 wrote:
It's 9 pm Friday night in England - there's a good chance Besty is drunk off his ass , stoned, high or in the middle of shagging an Essex girl and not paying too much attention to his typing.
Titan1
10/28/2011 1:15pm
BESTY #72 wrote:
Nah, it's not L&M racing. That's foolish. Larry (L) is with Mc working on his honda deal - Andrew Short? Other rider tba... Regals been mentioned...

However..

We'll see...
You do realize that Mike Kranyak (however his last name is spelled) now owns L&M, right? and is teamed up with Jeff ward...

Short is already signed with the McBrooks team...
jasonv43
10/28/2011 2:29pm
BESTY #72 wrote:

However..

We'll see...
hasko158 wrote:
You know that I believe that what you didn't say is true.

The dog the girl the boy knew saw ran away.

He looked at me as if I was stupid.
And you looked back as if you weren't?

Do you walk to school or carry your lunch?
What color was George Washington's white horse?
When did you stop beating your wife?
What's the difference between a duck?
Which is further, Philadelphia or by bus?

i wouldn't be talking to you about this if I didn't think that I wasn't alone in my views.

i never start anything i'm not prepared to have already finished.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
10/28/2011 2:34pm
BESTY #72 wrote:

However..

We'll see...
Huh
zippy895
10/28/2011 2:49pm
jasonv43 wrote:
You know that I believe that what you didn't say is true. The dog the girl the boy knew saw ran away. He looked at me...

i wouldn't be talking to you about this if I didn't think that I wasn't alone in my views.

true that!
10/28/2011 3:47pm
If you look at his Dad's twitter http://twitter.com/#!/33MG you can basically see that it's going to be with Jeff Ward Racing/L&M which is most likely on Kawi after the picture Josh just tweeted with what looks to be green shrouds
pacetruckdrvr
10/28/2011 3:54pm
BESTY #72 wrote:

However..

We'll see...
hasko158 wrote:
jasonv43 wrote:
You know that I believe that what you didn't say is true. The dog the girl the boy knew saw ran away. He looked at me...

I just about spit my drink on my keyboard, that was awesome!

Post a reply to: Grant announcement tomorrow...

The Latest