Grand Prix of Bulgaria Race Day Discussion

jemcee
4/24/2012 4:41am
I've always thought that Herlings is the Jorge Lorenzo to Roczen's Valentino Rossi (in personality and humour)

does that make sense?
jamma10
4/24/2012 4:44am
jemcee wrote:
I've always thought that Herlings is the Jorge Lorenzo to Roczen's Valentino Rossi (in personality and humour)

does that make sense?
No.

Go back to drinking your Milo! Tongue
jemcee
4/24/2012 4:55am
jemcee wrote:

does that make sense?
jamma10 wrote:
No.

haha and my Tim Tams

what I meant was Rossi was always naturally funny and cool, then came Lorenzo who tried to be the next Rossi but it was always forced and not really that funny or cool (IMO)
so (IMO)
Roczen = Rossi
Herlings = Lorenzo
jamma10
4/24/2012 5:00am
Yeah I know what you meant, I agree with you too!

The Shop

mmcmx
4/24/2012 5:15am
I like Herlings but I hate when he self proclaims the best sand rider in the world, has RC ever self proclaimed himself the GOAT? Don't think so. Class, not everyone has it.
4/24/2012 6:57am Edited Date/Time 5/3/2012 7:54am
jemcee wrote:

does that make sense?
jamma10 wrote:
No.

jemcee wrote:
haha and my Tim Tams what I meant was Rossi was always naturally funny and cool, then came Lorenzo who tried to be the next Rossi...
haha and my Tim Tams

what I meant was Rossi was always naturally funny and cool, then came Lorenzo who tried to be the next Rossi but it was always forced and not really that funny or cool (IMO)
so (IMO)
Roczen = Rossi
Herlings = Lorenzo
Madmax31
Fantasy
83rd
4/24/2012 7:53am
I guess I'm just a meathead. Where are you guys seeing the races? I've looked but can't seem to find them. Also last year MXA, and other places had race recaps with video. Anyone know where these are at this year?

Thanks
kongols
4/24/2012 8:35am
Madmax31 wrote:
I guess I'm just a meathead. Where are you guys seeing the races? I've looked but can't seem to find them. Also last year MXA, and...
I guess I'm just a meathead. Where are you guys seeing the races? I've looked but can't seem to find them. Also last year MXA, and other places had race recaps with video. Anyone know where these are at this year?

Thanks
ocscottie
4/24/2012 8:37am
Madmax31 wrote:
I guess I'm just a meathead. Where are you guys seeing the races? I've looked but can't seem to find them. Also last year MXA, and...

Thanks
There is a guy who was putting them up on youtube, but it looks like he might of got yanked, i see the vids have been removed.

Best bet is to sign up for a season pass at www.mx-life.tv

Post a reply to: Grand Prix of Bulgaria Race Day Discussion

The Latest