Goerke injured

machine
1/6/2011 11:27am
He needs to go ahead and register for some classes at a local community college like Hepler did.
jeffro503
1/6/2011 11:27am
Damn, beef can't catch a break.
No kiddin !!

Damn......he just can't catch a break. Well , at least he won't miss the entire season , and i'm sure his outdoor season will be good. The guy has a lot of heart for sure!
1/6/2011 11:29am
machine wrote:
He needs to go ahead and register for some classes at a local community college like Hepler did.
Every rider needs to be doing thank anyways. College is a good time I enjoyed the classes I took. learned a lot and didn't realize how many females are there!

The Shop

DanDunes818
1/6/2011 11:38am
If Beef didn't have bad luck he'd have no luck at all. The kid is a true talent that can't catch a break. (Pardon the pun I guess) . The only year he didn't get injured every 2 weeks, and caught a break as a replacement rider,the guy ended up winning a national. If he could stay healthy for 1 full year there's no telling what he can do. The kid is as cool and down to earth as it gets to. I got to talk to him once and he seemed more nervous about talking to a fan than a kid is talking to someone he idolizes. He was shy and very soft spoken (not saying that's how he always is but that's how it seemed to me) and was quick to shy away from any compliment I gave him. I really hope he can stay healthy or the only legacy he'll leave is being the last Factory Yamaha rider to win a race.
flarider
1/6/2011 12:02pm
Actually, his foot/ankle has been messed up for a few weeks, since the 2nd German SX round where he had a crash with JT$
At that time he was told to stay off it, which he did and when I spoke to him late last week he was allowed to put weight on it and start riding in a few days, like sat/sun, I can only assume since I have not talked to Matt since last week that once he got on the bike it didn't feel right and he went back to the Doctor who pulled him and now wants to cut him.

Sucks for Matt in so many ways I can even begin

burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
1/6/2011 12:08pm
Man, that sucks. I think Goerke could be a dark horse for a win, especially outdoors.
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
1/6/2011 12:08pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2011 1:31pm
Double post
1/6/2011 12:11pm
Bad luck or maybe he rides too fast for his talent level?
machine
1/6/2011 12:19pm
Karma wrote:
ding ding ding........winner!
Ing
1/6/2011 12:35pm
Bummer, real Goerke fan.
Ing
1/6/2011 12:35pm
Karma wrote:
machine wrote:
You mean that every rider that gets injured is riding over their head? What's JS excuse then.
jeffro503
1/6/2011 12:48pm
Karma wrote:
machine wrote:
Man....both you guys have been saying shit like this since you signed up here. Have anything good to say about anyone.....or just your favorite rider? I don't just pick 1-2 guys and defend them like some others....I'm a fan of the sport in whole. Instead of throwing in stupid little comments / jabs......try enjoying the sport for what it is , and realize....riders get hurt. All of them do sooner or later....so your comment is fucking stupid.
machine
1/6/2011 12:54pm
Karma wrote:
machine wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Man....both you guys have been saying shit like this since you signed up here. Have anything good to say about anyone.....or just your favorite rider? I...
Man....both you guys have been saying shit like this since you signed up here. Have anything good to say about anyone.....or just your favorite rider? I don't just pick 1-2 guys and defend them like some others....I'm a fan of the sport in whole. Instead of throwing in stupid little comments / jabs......try enjoying the sport for what it is , and realize....riders get hurt. All of them do sooner or later....so your comment is fucking stupid.
It's not a jab at all. Look, there are guys that are prone to injury and there seems to be a common thread between them.

Nothing against Goerke or anyone else at all, pro MX chews up and spits out a lot of guys unfortunately. Some guys do have to ride over their heads to run the pace it's just a fact, sorry.
jeffro503
1/6/2011 1:00pm
machine wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Man....both you guys have been saying shit like this since you signed up here. Have anything good to say about anyone.....or just your favorite rider? I...
machine wrote:
It's not a jab at all. Look, there are guys that are prone to injury and there seems to be a common thread between them. Nothing...
It's not a jab at all. Look, there are guys that are prone to injury and there seems to be a common thread between them.

Nothing against Goerke or anyone else at all, pro MX chews up and spits out a lot of guys unfortunately. Some guys do have to ride over their heads to run the pace it's just a fact, sorry.
I see where you are coming from and understand. It wasn't a personal attack on you or karma. There are some guys on this board that slam every single rider there is , which i don't get. I don't have any idea of where it stems from......but damn , it gets old.

peace.
machine
1/6/2011 1:04pm
jeffro503 wrote:
machine wrote:
It's not a jab at all. Look, there are guys that are prone to injury and there seems to be a common thread between them. Nothing...

jeffro503 wrote:
I see where you are coming from and understand. It wasn't a personal attack on you or karma. There are some guys on this board that...
I see where you are coming from and understand. It wasn't a personal attack on you or karma. There are some guys on this board that slam every single rider there is , which i don't get. I don't have any idea of where it stems from......but damn , it gets old.

peace.
It's cool man.....
1/6/2011 1:07pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2011 1:11pm
Not true Jeffro, Goerke was the first and only guy that came to mind to replace Wiemer. I just think he needs to back it down a little so he can build some momentum and get a full time factory ride. Yes every one gets injured, but he is always hurt!
Everyone knows I like Stew, but I always have been a long time Honda rider and fan, so I am cheering for duck and Grant, as well as Metty on the 450, hope he stays healthy for outdoors.
I also love Pourcel, watched him at Milleville and was awe struck and can't for the life of me understand why Kaw wouldn't even make him an offer??
I wish there was more money in this sport, again at Milleville the best battle I saw was between Burner and Millsapps, I wish Burner was still on a Suzuki.
Not too mention all the 250 guys, its incredible racing.

I think you got me wrong dude.
flarider
1/6/2011 1:08pm
machine wrote:

I make you a deal, when you can tell everyone on here exactly how Matt got hurt, I won't call you full of shit

If you can't tell everyone exactly how matt got hurt, you're full of shit
1/6/2011 1:09pm
oh you posted already, cool man
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
1/6/2011 1:33pm
What are marijuana tablets?
TeamGreen
1/6/2011 1:39pm
machine wrote:

flarider wrote:
I make you a deal, when you can tell everyone on here exactly how Matt got hurt, I won't call you full of shit If you...
I make you a deal, when you can tell everyone on here exactly how Matt got hurt, I won't call you full of shit

Changing a light-bulb?
TeamGreen
1/6/2011 1:40pm
This just in:

EVERY-TIME a racer/rider crashes, it's BECAUSE he/she was riding "Over their head".

Dave's right, you're full of shit...
1/6/2011 3:30pm
TeamGreen wrote:
This just in:

EVERY-TIME a racer/rider crashes, it's BECAUSE he/she was riding "Over their head".

Dave's right, you're full of shit...
Why don't we blow things out of proportion now, EVERY-TIME, uh no, I only posted about

ONE rider, ONE time, BECAUSE he is constantly hurt. Got that figured out now shithead?
DanDunes818
1/6/2011 3:34pm
burn1986 wrote:
What are marijuana tablets?
There are THC pill out there but what does that have to do w/this thread?
drmarkr
1/6/2011 4:12pm
machine wrote:

flarider wrote:
I make you a deal, when you can tell everyone on here exactly how Matt got hurt, I won't call you full of shit If you...

2 hours and waiting.......

Post a reply to: Goerke injured

The Latest