Goddammit.....F*&^% Cancer!!!

The Rock
9/2/2016 4:13pm
Just gave my donation to the Abbotts. If you are reading this thread please donate.

PS You have to establish an account before you can donate but it was painless without any confirmation e mails.
Mr. Ted
Fantasy
1623rd
9/2/2016 4:22pm
Destry, Charlotte, Kelsey and Cooper are all some of the nicest people you will ever have a chance to meet. We were stunned when Destry announced his condition, as I had been talking to him at a local race two weeks before and he mentioned he wasn't feeling good. But when I read his post about his wife, we were just crushed. We are praying for the whole family and hope that they will pull through. #FCANCER!
Radical
Fantasy
2360th
9/20/2016 11:43pm
Destry, Charlotte, Sam, Dina, MannerS226, 3rdgearpinned, XR75_Flamethrower, OleTex,

You will all be in my prayers. I want to forward an email I recently sent to a friend of the family. He happens to be a doctor of Psychiatry.

START OF LETTER

Dr. ...,

We care a lot about you, and when ... said you might be sick I wanted to send you some info to help you get well.

I recommended a book to you a long time ago “The Kazdin Method” that proved to be good book. I’m hoping this one will serve you even more.

If God forbid you have cancer, I want to recommend the book “Knockout” by Suzanne Somers.
If you don’t please feel free to pass this along to anyone you might know that does.

The book interviews 7 or 8 doctors who are getting far greater success treating cancer than with traditional therapies.
Some mix traditional therapies with alternative. They each discuss their therapies, and how/why their success rate is much higher than traditional.
The main point is that they’re having success.

The doctors also make recommendations on steps to take should you decide to go 100% with traditional therapies.

One thing discussed is the effectiveness of Chemotherapy. The statistics show that chemotherapy works for only 3 cancers. For the rest it does nothing positive and does not extend life.
The book is well worth the read.

A New Protocol

A friend of mine, Richard Beck, radically influenced the protocol being used for metastatic melanoma. The protocol used on him was then used on former president Jimmy Carter.

They wanted to give him chemotherapy, which does not work for this type of melanoma, plus general radiation on the tumors in his brain.

He declined the chemotherapy because he found that for metastatic melanoma, chemotherapy has something like a 1% survival rate.

Instead of general radiation, Rick convinced his doctor to use Stereotactic Radio Surgery (SRS) first instead of general radiation. SRS is accurate and allows targeting just the tumors without significantly damaging the surrounding tissue. It uses 3 lazers, each of which is not strong enough to damage tissue. When the 3 lazers target the same location, SRS destroys the tumor with pinpoint accuracy. Because it targets only the tumor, it can be much stronger and much more effective. When a few tumors surfaced in his buttocks and thigh, his radiologist thought outside of the box and used SRS on those as well with great success (to my knowledge SRS is mainly used for tumors on the brain).

Rick was then given Keytruda, which is a new drug that works with your own immune system to prevent cancer from cloaking itself. The immune system is then able to recognize and destroy the cancer. It’s very expensive and it’s cutting edge. It’s been very successful and Rick has had pretty much no side effects.

There are other new drugs similar to Keytruda, but my friend Rick said that when he researched the new drugs, Keytruda was the most successful of the bunch.

Word of Rick’s survival and the new protocol spread throughout the medical community across the country and Jimmy Carter was then given the same protocol.
SRS one time, plus Keytruda once every 3 weeks.

Rick is doing great, and has had very few side effects. He never really stopped working throughout the treatment and is cancer free from one of the most aggressive cancers there are, after it had already metastasized into his brain.

There’s one more thing that Rick took and that is AHCC, a supplement derived from a mushroom that helps the body’s immune system. I haven’t researched this enough to know exactly what it does. I only know that it’s used quite a lot in Japan and helps the body fight cancer. They sell it at Sprouts. It is not a drug.

Since SRS is used mainly on the brain, and Keytruda is very expensive, you may have to be very strong in demanding it if it works for what you have. I do know that SRS is used for tumors outside of the brain, and that Keytruda is approved for more than melanoma, so If you go with traditional treatment, please demand the best. We all want you around for a long, long time.

That’s all I have.
I pray for you often and wish you the very best.

Have a great day!

END OF LETTER

I also want to add that an engineer friend of mine who had cancer took a product called Immuplex by Standard Labs and tracked over time how his labs (for his immune system) improved. It's one more thing to take consider adding.

Regardless of which course of treatment you choose, the book is eye opening and definitely worth the time to read.

I wish you all the best and will keep you all in my prayers.

Have a great day!
Radical

BTW: I would also rather the title be "Damn it!..... F*&^% Cancer"
I know you have the right to title it however you want to. I'm simply stating that the title is offensive to me.
9/21/2016 12:18am
Yeah I hope we all beat the MF Cancer and I am not offended by the title.
Never give in try what you think will help and do your own research as well
I was given 6 mths last September and I did my own thing in sourcing drugs from India for my Hep C which in my opinion caused my Liver Cancer
Still neg for both since March
Best Wishes to the Families as well as it is tough on everyone.

The Shop

9/21/2016 12:19am
Sorry but what is offensive in the Title pls
I have read worse said to a poster ffs.
robkinuk
9/21/2016 3:15am
Prayers for Destry and Charlotte. If half the money spent on fighting wars was spent on finding a cancer cure, perhaps the world would be a better place?
erik_94COBRA
9/21/2016 5:20am
mark1960 wrote:
Why are we having many cancers now?

Is it our food types we consume or has the human evolved with different cell make up?
Lots of things to trigger the malfunction that is cancer (i.e. environmental, genetic, etc).

One common factor for most cancers: cancer cells have a metabolic derangement. That is they only get energy from one source.

Google: Cancer as a metabolic disease. I would do this before chemo/radiation/etc.

Prayers for the Abbotts.
9/21/2016 5:29am Edited Date/Time 9/21/2016 5:30am
Sorry but what is offensive in the Title pls
I have read worse said to a poster ffs.
It is the lords name in vain that some find offensive.

I've been praying for destry and his wife, i am hoping for good news.
9/21/2016 7:52am
My mother in law died of colon cancer in January this year. 3 year battle.
I'm very familiar with being on the support side of this unfortunate situation.
Best of luck to those 2 and their family members. holy shit.

9/22/2016 12:51am
It is the lords name in vain that some find offensive.

I've been praying for destry and his wife, i am hoping for good news.
Thanks for that reply as i admit i have zero religous beliefs so i even had to see it again to check. wow.

Best wishes to Destry his wife and Family as I enjoyed reading your race reports.

Good Luck to All
wfo4ever
9/22/2016 1:15am
Just lost my father to cancer last Friday. Hard to believe there is no cure for this disease yet that affects so many people and their family and friends.

Post a reply to: Goddammit.....F*&^% Cancer!!!

The Latest