Glen Helen on Thursday......

Friday
2/19/2010 6:36pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2012 1:48pm
Saw Guy B there taking photos. He seemed happy to be back in the Cali-shine.At least for a while. Any pics for us Steve?Wink
|
mxmaniac08
2/19/2010 11:27pm
i think a local aussie Kade Mosig was there having a ride on the gnarly track
Big Lenny
2/19/2010 11:34pm
Friday wrote:
Saw Guy B there taking photos. He seemed happy to be back in the Cali-shine.At least for a while. Any pics for us Steve?Wink
Lay low Fri, Team Green is running around bragging about how fast he is...Laughing
Loose
2/19/2010 11:45pm
mxmaniac08 wrote:
Really?

Kade is fast but there's some others who need a chance on the big stage as well.
mmcmx
2/20/2010 1:25am
I'd like to get some cali-shine too, fed up with rain Sad

The Shop

mxmaniac08
2/20/2010 3:26am
mxmaniac08 wrote:
Loose wrote:
Really?

Kade is fast but there's some others who need a chance on the big stage as well.
He has been over there riding while on holiday catchin up with Josh Hansen, Bilko and Josh hill.. He should give it a nudge this year on the suzuki in Australia.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
2/20/2010 6:06am
Next week, Friday...that particular story will take a couple days to work up.

But yeah, it was a beautiful day out there...except maybe for flat tires. Smile

Right now I'm wondering about getting out of here tomorrow. I have an afternoon departure, and they're calling for more snow.
Sonny
2/20/2010 6:23am
GuyB wrote:
Next week, Friday...that particular story will take a couple days to work up. But yeah, it was a beautiful day out there...except maybe for flat tires...

Right now I'm wondering about getting out of here tomorrow. I have an afternoon departure, and they're calling for more snow.
Jeez until you said that I didn't think about the chances of snow. Here's the forecast for the SX. It may freeze overnight.

Mostly cloudy with snow showers this morning. Mostly cloudy with snow showers in the afternoon. Cloudy this evening. Cloudy, a bit of snow and rain at times overnight.
jeffro503
2/20/2010 8:37am
GuyB wrote:
Next week, Friday...that particular story will take a couple days to work up. But yeah, it was a beautiful day out there...except maybe for flat tires...

Wait...what? Steve , you guys are still getting snow down that way? Shit....up here in northern OR , it's been nice , sunny and clear at about 65 during the past few days. God damn spring is coming early this year......it's friggin' beautiful out there right now. I may be picking up my new scooter earlier than expected!

Post a reply to: Glen Helen on Thursday......

The Latest