Geico Honda

BobPA
Have the best looking bikes in the pits this year.

That is all.
|
Datdude22
1/7/2017 7:17am
I was saying the same thing when I saw the Bikes of Supercross on here. The extended use of red and black really goes well together. Roczen's bike is a bit of a let down, very boring look.

Hanson's bike is nice with the black powdercoated frame, but the small extended lines in the graphics are lack of imagination.

Tomac's bike is super nice as well. Reed's bike is perfect, love the blue wheels on it, I think a black frame like JS7 had on his Yamaha would fit it nicely and possibly be the best in the pits.
BobPA
1/7/2017 7:21am
Datdude22 wrote:
I was saying the same thing when I saw the Bikes of Supercross on here. The extended use of red and black really goes well together...
I was saying the same thing when I saw the Bikes of Supercross on here. The extended use of red and black really goes well together. Roczen's bike is a bit of a let down, very boring look.

Hanson's bike is nice with the black powdercoated frame, but the small extended lines in the graphics are lack of imagination.

Tomac's bike is super nice as well. Reed's bike is perfect, love the blue wheels on it, I think a black frame like JS7 had on his Yamaha would fit it nicely and possibly be the best in the pits.
I am not a big fan of the clue wheels on Reeds setup, I think silver would have really kept the look clean....But I do not pay the bills.

The Geico bikes always look decent, but they went above and beyond this year. IMO of course

The Shop

BobPA
1/7/2017 8:16am
I would have to go with wilsons bike. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/07/167768/s1200_IMG_1302.jpg[/img]
I would have to go with wilsons bike.

Yamaha's are so fat they cannot win on general principle
system
1/7/2017 8:24am
Agreed. The simplicity of the colors and design of the Geico Hondas look great. Wilson's Yamaha looks really good, too.
731chopper
Fantasy
355th
1/7/2017 8:34am
Geico bikes look good with more red than normal this year. The PC bikes look good too.

Kenny's bike looks great but Guy B's photo was at an angle that didn't show the bike fully. Monster Kawi bikes look pretty good.

Monster Yamahas don't look very good imo. Neither do the Rocky Mountain KTMs. JGR bikes look better than expected.

Red Bull KTMs look great. All the factory team designs with the exception of Honda are limited by these big ass corporate logos on the shrouds which makes things pretty bland year to year. I wish they were given more creative freedom but I understand why they aren't.

Post a reply to: Geico Honda

The Latest