Gatorback GP question.

FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
7/7/2017 10:01am Edited Date/Time 7/19/2017 4:12am
I just recieved a text saying they may sell out so i want to buy my tickets and considering the $400 tickets. We are going Saturday and Sunday and wanted to see if anyone had done these vip tickets. We won't have many chances to see a gp and want to get the full experience. Also i usually stay at my buddies ranch on 200 acres when i used to race there for many years but have not talked to him in awhile, where is a nice hotel around there?
|
kkawboy14
7/7/2017 10:11am
1) $400 per ticket? Does that come with fried chicken and waffles and champagne?

2) that race is gonna be awesome!

3) track down your buddy and send him some flowers and chocolates and ask for his forgiveness for not staying in touch, then ask him for a room, OR take your wife to a Bed and Breakfast up there in Ocala or Gainesville. There's some really nice ones up there. Your wife will think your the man all the way to next years race!
7/7/2017 10:20am
Wife and I are considering the same tickets. Swannbro makes it sound good. We only live 50 miles from there, so hotel not needed.
motosurf
7/7/2017 11:09am
400 bucks?! Yea, definitely a good deal....

The Shop

kkawboy14
7/7/2017 12:30pm
A motocross race selling out? LaughingLaughingLaughing
The stands only hold 150 people.......... Smile
endo
7/7/2017 1:20pm
We are camping at the track for the whole damn thing. Gotz the RV so we don't need no stinkin' VIP tickets. See everybody there!!
7/7/2017 1:22pm
endo wrote:
We are camping at the track for the whole damn thing. Gotz the RV so we don't need no stinkin' VIP tickets. See everybody there!!
Hey endbro, they got full hookups there?
kkawboy14
7/7/2017 1:30pm
It will be worth seeing the Stewart's go up against the Euros
USA
Fantasy
545th
7/7/2017 2:01pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
1) $400 per ticket? Does that come with fried chicken and waffles and champagne? 2) that race is gonna be awesome! 3) track down your buddy...
1) $400 per ticket? Does that come with fried chicken and waffles and champagne?

2) that race is gonna be awesome!

3) track down your buddy and send him some flowers and chocolates and ask for his forgiveness for not staying in touch, then ask him for a room, OR take your wife to a Bed and Breakfast up there in Ocala or Gainesville. There's some really nice ones up there. Your wife will think your the man all the way to next years race!
The GP VIP package usually does include lunch and beverages.
Aryen
7/7/2017 2:28pm
Why VIP?? It's a MX event! Buy a beer and a damn hotdog and you're good for the weekend. 100 bucks each.
endo
7/7/2017 2:32pm
endo wrote:
They had a limited number, not sure if they are gone though. I would check real quick!
Falcon
Fantasy
765th
7/7/2017 2:38pm
OP, are you referring to the VIP tickets selling out, or the event tickets? Because I really can't imagine an American promoter (or Luongo, for that matter) turning down your money at the gate.
7/7/2017 3:03pm
endo wrote:
endo wrote:
They had a limited number, not sure if they are gone though. I would check real quick!
Full hookups are sold out! I'm happy for Gatorback. We will purchase the VIP package. Florida is about to show MX Sports how much we miss having a Nat.
FLmxer
Fantasy
989th
7/7/2017 3:09pm
endo wrote:
endo wrote:
Yea hook ups are few and usually a lotto system but for this event im sure there is none available.

I have stood, sat and slept all over that property over the 30 years racing there. I just wanted to maybe splurge it out and see what the top ticket really included. So many great (and bad) memories there. That track changed how i walk these days and i have a lot of my greatest racing moments there too so I love that place and want the best experience for my wife for two days as well. Its been a few years for her but she loves it, we were also all over from top to bottom at Colorado too and had a blast but my ankles are pretty bad sometimes. Thanks for the replys. Its going to be excellent. I have been following the gp's my whole life and respect the hell out of those guys.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
7/7/2017 4:34pm
Wife and I are considering the same tickets. Swannbro makes it sound good. We only live 50 miles from there, so hotel not needed.
Party at Harrybro's place?
7/7/2017 4:36pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Absolutely. Any Vitalbros that want to show up, just let me know. We will take good care of you.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
7/7/2017 4:47pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Absolutely. Any Vitalbros that want to show up, just let me know. We will take good care of you.
What about our pal Tamir? LOL
endo
7/7/2017 4:55pm

I'll be the one with the hat.
7/7/2017 5:14pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
What about our pal Tamir? LOL
Pretty sure he's a figment of his own imagination. Smile

Yes, much ty
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
7/7/2017 5:51pm
endo wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/07/07/203875/s1200_USA_hat1.jpg[/img] I'll be the one with the hat.

I'll be the one with the hat.
Only thing missing is beer can holders on each side.

Xeno
7/7/2017 6:40pm
How much is a Sunday general admission ticket? I think I paid $50 at the gate for the GP at Glen Helen back in 2011.
ge217
7/9/2017 6:23am
A motocross race selling out? LaughingLaughingLaughing
kkawboy14 wrote:
The stands only hold 150 people.......... Smile
What stands? They dont have any stands. Fire marshal won't let them keeps stand on the property, only on races they can have stands brought in. The ones the do bring in that sit behind the starting gate only old around 100 people..
7/9/2017 8:00am
OK, pulled the trigger on VIP tickets. We will be there, but probably just for Sunday.

Any Vital bros in the area may show up at Harry's place for a pre-party on Saturday. Yes, there will be plenty of smoked meats, gator tail, swimming and general buffoonery, monkeyshines, hi-jinks, skylarking, etc. .If you decide to jump off the roof into the pool, you do so at your own risk. Additionally, if you miss the pool and go over the fence into the swamp you agree I cannot be held responsible for cottonmouth strikes or damages caused by gators.
7/9/2017 8:18am
Oh, almost forgot another disclaimer. Our house is going on the market tomorrow. If it should sell before September, then all bets are off unless you want to come to the RV park we will be living in while our new house is built. That park is pretty nice and does have a big pool and a very nice lake to swim in. There are no gators in the lake, so you won't have to be concerned about getting your face chewed off.
kkawboy14
7/9/2017 7:19pm
Oh, almost forgot another disclaimer. Our house is going on the market tomorrow. If it should sell before September, then all bets are off unless you...
Oh, almost forgot another disclaimer. Our house is going on the market tomorrow. If it should sell before September, then all bets are off unless you want to come to the RV park we will be living in while our new house is built. That park is pretty nice and does have a big pool and a very nice lake to swim in. There are no gators in the lake, so you won't have to be concerned about getting your face chewed off.
Sweet! Your wife doesn't mind a third person in the bed or is there bunk beds? Smile

My wife is hooking it up for me!

Post a reply to: Gatorback GP question.

The Latest