Gallagher at his best......

Danster
Edited Date/Time 1/23/2015 3:32pm

|
The Rock
1/23/2015 2:00pm
I understand why some people have the opinion of the boards that they do.

Hgibbs566
1/23/2015 2:02pm
The Rock wrote:
I understand why some people have the opinion of the boards that they do.

Because people can't take a joke anymore?

The Shop

JB479
1/23/2015 2:05pm Edited Date/Time 1/23/2015 2:06pm
If people think Gallagher is doing such a crap job, maybe they should take his place. Black flag or not their is always going to be whiners saying it was the wrong decision.

Give it a rest, its embarrassing.
Hgibbs566
1/23/2015 2:06pm
JB479 wrote:
If people think Gallagher is doing such a crap job, maybe they should take his place. Black flag or not their is always going to be...
If people think Gallagher is doing such a crap job, maybe they should take his place. Black flag or not their is always going to be whiners saying it was the wrong decision.

Where do I apply?
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
1/23/2015 2:30pm
JB479 wrote:
If people think Gallagher is doing such a crap job, maybe they should take his place. Black flag or not their is always going to be...

Hgibbs566 wrote:
Where do I apply?
you start by going to your local track and volunteering, if you get good you may be able to get the gig at a bigger track, again for no pay, do this for 10 - 20 years and work your way up, and you may get to volunteer at a big show like SX
Hgibbs566
1/23/2015 3:23pm
JB479 wrote:

Hgibbs566 wrote:
Where do I apply?
scott_nz wrote:
you start by going to your local track and volunteering, if you get good you may be able to get the gig at a bigger track...
you start by going to your local track and volunteering, if you get good you may be able to get the gig at a bigger track, again for no pay, do this for 10 - 20 years and work your way up, and you may get to volunteer at a big show like SX
Again this was a joke thread not meant to be serious, but the foreigners and foreign lovers of the FIM got pissy.
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
1/23/2015 3:25pm
Hgibbs566 wrote:
Where do I apply?
scott_nz wrote:
you start by going to your local track and volunteering, if you get good you may be able to get the gig at a bigger track...
Hgibbs566 wrote:
Again this was a joke thread not meant to be serious, but the foreigners and foreign lovers of the FIM got pissy.
you asked a question, and I answered, isn't that what forums are for? you can take my answer any way you want, it seems you got pissy over the answer,
Hgibbs566
1/23/2015 3:32pm
scott_nz wrote:
Hgibbs566 wrote:
scott_nz wrote:
you asked a question, and I answered, isn't that what forums are for? you can take my answer any way you want, it seems you got...
you asked a question, and I answered, isn't that what forums are for? you can take my answer any way you want, it seems you got pissy over the answer,
I answered a dumb response with another dumb question that was not supposed to be answered. In the english language we call it a rhetorical question.

Post a reply to: Gallagher at his best......

The Latest