GP Valkenswaard rescheduled

Edited Date/Time 11/6/2015 7:59am
GP Valkenswaard ‏@GPValkenswaard
Announcement!
The GP of Valkenswaard will be rescheduled to Eastern weekend: 27-28 March 2016
#youthstream #mxgp #FIM #calendar2016
|
11/3/2015 7:59am Edited Date/Time 11/3/2015 8:02am
excellent news for me! that is the week I am going over there! makes it even better when you can ride over there for a week then watch the gp. Will tie in nicely with my race season starting at the beginning of april!!! will be nice if I can find a couple of clubcross events in the area to race at on the sat/ sun/ weds before the gp!

hopefully they will decide to run a gp at lierop in September too so we can go to that aswel! Smile
c130
11/3/2015 8:37am
Flights and accommodation booked, BALLS!
11/3/2015 10:56am
excellent news for me! that is the week I am going over there! makes it even better when you can ride over there for a week...
excellent news for me! that is the week I am going over there! makes it even better when you can ride over there for a week then watch the gp. Will tie in nicely with my race season starting at the beginning of april!!! will be nice if I can find a couple of clubcross events in the area to race at on the sat/ sun/ weds before the gp!

hopefully they will decide to run a gp at lierop in September too so we can go to that aswel! Smile
Assen is already on the calender for 28 of august so i don't expect a gp at lierop.... would be nice though. in my opinion it's just a wonderful track.

The Shop

DeStouwer
11/5/2015 1:19am
Updated calendar:

1. GP of Qatar - Losail (Feb 27th)
2. GP of Thailand - Suphan Buri (Mar 6th)
3. GP of Malaysia - Sepang (Mar 13th)
4. GP of Europe - Valkenswaard (Mar 28th)
5. GP of Argentina - Neuquén (Apr 10th)
6. GP of Mexico - León (Apr 17th)
7. GP of Latvia - Ķegums (May 1st)
8. GP of Germany - Teutschenthal (May 8th)
9. GP of Trentino - Pietramurata (May 15th)
10. Tba - Tba (May 29th)
11. GP of France - Saint-Jean-d'Angély (Jun 5th)
12. Gp of Great-Britain - Matterley Basin (Jun 19th)
13. GP of Lombardia - Mantova (Jun 26th)
14. GP of Czech Republic - Loket (Jul 24th)
15. GP of Belgium - Lommel (Jul 31st)
16. Gp of Switzerland - Frauenfeld (Aug 7th)
17. Gp of The Netherlands - Assen (Aug 28th)
18. GP of The Americas - Charlotte Motor Speedway (Sep 3rd)
19. GP of USA - Glen Helen (Sep 11th)
Jrewing
11/5/2015 1:52am
Bit of a trip from Europe Oz Europe again. Haha
11/5/2015 1:56am
excellent news for me! that is the week I am going over there! makes it even better when you can ride over there for a week...

Assen is already on the calender for 28 of august so i don't expect a gp at lierop.... would be nice though. in my opinion it's...
Assen is already on the calender for 28 of august so i don't expect a gp at lierop.... would be nice though. in my opinion it's just a wonderful track.
we went to the moto gp at assen this year, was an awesome weekend! (with a weeks mx practice/ couple of race meetings too)

don't really fancy the mxgp at assen though, going to book valkenswaard soon
11/6/2015 7:53am
What's the scoop on the Charlotte race. Complete man made like Utah or natural terrain. Finally a GP close enough to attend.
RG1
11/6/2015 7:59am
May 29 in Aussie? One can dream.
It will be somewhere in Europe, as European 125, 250 & 300 are all scheduled to compete at the tba round. I would guess it may be Spain

Post a reply to: GP Valkenswaard rescheduled

The Latest