GO AMERICA!!!

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
6/2/2010 5:48pm
newmann wrote:
Ranks right up there with the kid wearing the Dungey Sucks shirt while his dad was sporting the Dungey Swallows shirt. Or James' mom having to...
Ranks right up there with the kid wearing the Dungey Sucks shirt while his dad was sporting the Dungey Swallows shirt. Or James' mom having to go bust some ass with the haters up in the Northeast a few years back. No arguements out of me about all the stupid phucks here in the U.S. I have to wade through them every damn day.
Yea... we can agree on that.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
6/2/2010 5:50pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2010 5:52pm
whyderp168 wrote:
I took this picture at Glen Helen and it really helped me understand why everyone hates America. [img]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn140/Wyattearp168/IMGP0796.jpg[/img]
I took this picture at Glen Helen and it really helped me understand why everyone hates
America.
Well, one guy was on the track, taking the overall win, while the other was standing off to the side with a dumb yet smug smile on his face, looking like the afterproduct of a lost bet.

Which one would I rather be? That's an easy choice.
gspointer
6/2/2010 6:19pm
CamP wrote:
Everyone hates America because of a knucklehead at Glen Helen?
No, only narrow minded lazy idiots that like to generalize. I am sure there aren't any of those in this thread though.
Trent179
6/2/2010 6:50pm
CamP wrote:
gspointer wrote:
No, only narrow minded lazy idiots that like to generalize. I am sure there aren't any of those in this thread though.
No, because we always have the fastest racers... That's why the best GP racers come here. Townley struggled at Hangtown and waxxed the GP, except for when the lil bitch alessi took him out. I wish we could get every countries fastest riders together and see what is what? Wait, we do. How many times in the last 20 years has America won? Last year we won with it being Dungey's first outdoor race on a 450! Hate to say B team but it was and we still won. lol

The Shop

dunn2500
6/2/2010 8:31pm
brewhaha wrote:
your all a bunch of haters.... go drink your haterade..... that shirt is phuckin comedy. and that dude was talking to everyone, including euros. he never...
your all a bunch of haters.... go drink your haterade..... that shirt is phuckin comedy. and that dude was talking to everyone, including euros. he never knocked AC skills on a bike. he made that very clear if you had the balls to come up to him and start a conversation. all he was clowin on is how FUGLY AC IS. and those 1987 loc's are FLY as shit. haters.
i saw him there and that shirt makes a statement about himself 100X more than it does cairoli.........to be needing attn that bad is pretty sad.....you are completely dillusional.......what cairoli does takes balls, degrading someone by writing on a t-shirt takes stupidity and ignorance, that statement tells me he would prolly give anything to be cairoli, only reason he would do it....for the money and fame and chicks, he would trade places in a heartbeat, jealousy is a shitty thing...... he will take a pounding at some point in his life...
HuskyEd
6/2/2010 8:42pm
Meeting up with Cairoli in the pits, you couldn't have found a nicer person. As a matter of fact all the riders and team personnel at the USGP couldn't have been friendlier. A lot friendlier than I've experienced at a National or SX. It was a great atmosphere.

It's a shame that there are some who show their true ignorance wearing crap like that.
whyderp168
6/2/2010 9:29pm
CamP wrote:
gspointer wrote:
Trent179 wrote:
No, because we always have the fastest racers... That's why the best GP racers come here. Townley struggled at Hangtown and waxxed the GP, except for...
No, because we always have the fastest racers... That's why the best GP racers come here. Townley struggled at Hangtown and waxxed the GP, except for when the lil bitch alessi took him out. I wish we could get every countries fastest riders together and see what is what? Wait, we do. How many times in the last 20 years has America won? Last year we won with it being Dungey's first outdoor race on a 450! Hate to say B team but it was and we still won. lol
Funny thing is, Townley isn't even from the US... And look at Pourcel, I'm guessing he's also from the United States. Not to mention, Alessi and Cairoli weren't even worried about Townley. He had no chance in the overall and Cairoli is racing for points, not fans.
whyderp168
5/10/2011 8:53pm
I know this thread is dead but... This weekend, someone will find another dumbass like this. Oh and for everyone who bags on Cairoli, he's wealthier than any of us will ever be an has a pretty lady too. So he's obviously doing something right.
carlosmacho
5/10/2011 11:17pm Edited Date/Time 5/10/2011 11:18pm
whyderp168 wrote:
I took this picture at Glen Helen and it really helped me understand why everyone hates America. [img]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn140/Wyattearp168/IMGP0796.jpg[/img]
I took this picture at Glen Helen and it really helped me understand why everyone hates
America.
You do realize that unless you are a native American Indian, you and this guy and most "white" people are of European decent. So I am going to blame the Euros for this guy. LOL Except for James, I think we have to blame them for all the good motocrossers here in America too. Smile
FIREfish148
5/10/2011 11:38pm
Pshhh pretty classy kid there. Is he a tall 3 year old or something? Kid needs a good ass whooping no doubt about it.
mac3-d
5/11/2011 4:39am
looks like it read "I IS A BUCK TOOTH BITCH" he then thought better of it & put "CA" & " ROLI" either side of the CAPITAL "I"

Post a reply to: GO AMERICA!!!

The Latest