GHGP live?

Alex
5/23/2010 10:21am
Red Bull website had spain live for free, Id try there. Its on TV around the world too but Im not sure if its in america or not.
dv12.com
Fantasy
148th
5/23/2010 10:22am
www.freecaster.tv for 2 Euros or $2.6, for free on the Red Bull website, on MotorsTV in Europe but not sure if any US TV Channel will broadcast it...
Ing
5/23/2010 11:03am
This is quite unbelievable that MX from America is being shown all over the world but NOT in America. WTF? What in the hell is that matter that this can't be on American TV? Really? What's the deal. It's just not logical.

The Shop

Ing
5/23/2010 11:03am Edited Date/Time 5/23/2010 11:04am
/
DanDunes818
5/23/2010 11:06am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:02pm
Ing wrote:
This is quite unbelievable that MX from America is being shown all over the world but NOT in America. WTF? What in the hell is that...
This is quite unbelievable that MX from America is being shown all over the world but NOT in America. WTF? What in the hell is that matter that this can't be on American TV? Really? What's the deal. It's just not logical.
Yep it's pretty bad when Aussie's get to watch the US national live in Australia and we in the states can't even get a propper live webcast. I can't believe Aussie's watched Hangtown live and I'm still waiting to see it on TV today.

Davey --What's up with that?
jaeckle
5/23/2010 11:11am
Ing wrote:
This is quite unbelievable that MX from America is being shown all over the world but NOT in America. WTF? What in the hell is that...
Yep it's pretty bad when Aussie's get to watch the US national live in Australia and we in the states can't even get a propper live...
Yep it's pretty bad when Aussie's get to watch the US national live in Australia and we in the states can't even get a propper live webcast. I can't believe Aussie's watched Hangtown live and I'm still waiting to see it on TV today.

ocscottie
5/23/2010 11:13am
Ing wrote:
Yep it's pretty bad when Aussie's get to watch the US national live in Australia and we in the states can't even get a propper live...

Hangtown is the only round all summer that we get next day, was because of the big Nascar All Star race last night.

The rest of the rounds will be Live or same day coverage at the least.
mxrider225
Fantasy
2881st
5/23/2010 11:15am
Someone from Australia should broadcast the nationals on justin tv haha.
mxrider225
Fantasy
2881st
5/23/2010 11:16am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:02pm
Ing wrote:

ocscottie wrote:
Hangtown is the only round all summer that we get next day, was because of the big Nascar All Star race last night. The rest of...
Hangtown is the only round all summer that we get next day, was because of the big Nascar All Star race last night.

MX>Nationals haha. Or they should have Speed2, like espn2.
DanDunes818
5/23/2010 11:17am
Ing wrote:

ocscottie wrote:
Hangtown is the only round all summer that we get next day, was because of the big Nascar All Star race last night. The rest of...

Cool.. I know Davey's doing a heck of a job w/the US tv package I just think I'm still a litytle pissed about all the frustration that came with trying to watch the race yesterday. That was probably the most frustrating day I've ever had trying to be a MX fan.
Team Euro
5/23/2010 1:17pm
You can get the live lap chart at Youthstream while watching the race at Freecaster, The lap chart will let you know what is happening when the cameras are following a rider full time..this will be nice so you can keep track of the US riders at the back of the pack
Ing
5/23/2010 1:20pm
Team Euro wrote:
You can get the live lap chart at Youthstream while watching the race at Freecaster, The lap chart will let you know what is happening when...
You can get the live lap chart at Youthstream while watching the race at Freecaster, The lap chart will let you know what is happening when the cameras are following a rider full time..this will be nice so you can keep track of the US riders at the back of the pack
Don't they have Euro moto boards for you trash talkers to all pat yourselves on the back? Seriously, why come to a American mx boards to talk about your GP's? I did follow DeDyker yesterday and he did well. See, it's not that hard to be nice.
Team Euro
5/23/2010 2:02pm
Team Euro wrote:
You can get the live lap chart at Youthstream while watching the race at Freecaster, The lap chart will let you know what is happening when...
Ing wrote:
Don't they have Euro moto boards for you trash talkers to all pat yourselves on the back? Seriously, why come to a American mx boards to...
Don't they have Euro moto boards for you trash talkers to all pat yourselves on the back? Seriously, why come to a American mx boards to talk about your GP's? I did follow DeDyker yesterday and he did well. See, it's not that hard to be nice.
I was nice by giving you a way to follow your riders, That`s how I follow my son who will be back there also. Now I will be a TT, do you really expect the riders that the USA chose to represent your country to be anywhere near the front runners? Maybe in MX2 but really?
Alex
5/23/2010 2:39pm
Team euro is the new MXGeoff Laughing
Ing
5/23/2010 3:17pm
Team Euro wrote:
Ing wrote:
Don't they have Euro moto boards for you trash talkers to all pat yourselves on the back? Seriously, why come to a American mx boards to...
Team Euro wrote:
I was nice by giving you a way to follow your riders, That`s how I follow my son who will be back there also. Now I...
I was nice by giving you a way to follow your riders, That`s how I follow my son who will be back there also. Now I will be a TT, do you really expect the riders that the USA chose to represent your country to be anywhere near the front runners? Maybe in MX2 but really?
Have you ever watched a MXoN? Please go back to the Euro trash boards. Why do you say the USA chose the riders that are entered in the USGP? Are you that ignorant of the sport? Seriously, this isn't the MXoN. It's a GP held in the US. If MA shows up we will see how well he does.
Team Euro
5/23/2010 3:46pm
Ing wrote:
Team Euro wrote:
I was nice by giving you a way to follow your riders, That`s how I follow my son who will be back there also. Now I...
Ing wrote:
Have you ever watched a MXoN? Please go back to the Euro trash boards. Why do you say the USA chose the riders that are entered...
Have you ever watched a MXoN? Please go back to the Euro trash boards. Why do you say the USA chose the riders that are entered in the USGP? Are you that ignorant of the sport? Seriously, this isn't the MXoN. It's a GP held in the US. If MA shows up we will see how well he does.
Your ignorance of FIM rules are evident. By using the term "USA" it is implied that it`s the sanctioning body of the "USA" ie. the AMA who seeded their picks for the riders to fill the open positions not filled by the GP teams and allotted to the host nation
jamma10
5/23/2010 4:13pm
Team Euro, try and chill with the Pro GP/anti-American stance, it doesn't do yourself or the GP any favours with these guys. You just come across like a kind of Mccread on steroids. TongueSmile

Post a reply to: GHGP live?

The Latest