Fox racing V3 youth helmet

Brandon_Lake
Does anyone know which brand of helmet visor will work with fox V3 youth helmet? I tried to find a replacement visor online but there all sold out. I even contacted fox and they told me there not making anymore youth V3 helmets. I guess we're eventually going to switch to 6d helmets. But for the time being I like to get as much as I can out of my sons helmet. He got for his birthday back in June of this year.
|
Cygrace74
10/16/2017 6:31pm
Does anyone know which brand of helmet visor will work with fox V3 youth helmet? I tried to find a replacement visor online but there all...
Does anyone know which brand of helmet visor will work with fox V3 youth helmet? I tried to find a replacement visor online but there all sold out. I even contacted fox and they told me there not making anymore youth V3 helmets. I guess we're eventually going to switch to 6d helmets. But for the time being I like to get as much as I can out of my sons helmet. He got for his birthday back in June of this year.
I believe a youth V1 visor can be made to work but it's a struggle
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
10/17/2017 1:00am Edited Date/Time 10/17/2017 8:58am
I don't know the story behind your broken visor but if it's crash related shouldn't you be looking at replacing the helmet and not just the visor?
10/17/2017 3:27am
My son got a new in april
Its not okey to not having spare visors for this year model

Fox
You really need to fix this

Post a reply to: Fox racing V3 youth helmet

The Latest