Fox Sports Fail

Edited Date/Time 1/14/2016 3:57pm
I wish that people that know nothing about our sport would keep their opinions to themselves.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KJwaTaPNfTQ
|
RedRum666
1/14/2016 1:22pm
Uncle Tony wrote:
That's a fight?
yeah man....if you just throw blows at someone...its a fight....hahhaa...what a joke.

The Shop

RPM68
1/14/2016 1:32pm
I didnt see anyone drive a dirtbike that night.
1/14/2016 1:33pm
That fact that they have the video labeled "Epic Supercross fight" is a fail in my book. And the guy clearly doesn't follow sx so he shouldn't be commenting on it.
KlootZak
1/14/2016 1:40pm
That fact that they have the video labeled "Epic Supercross fight" is a fail in my book. And the guy clearly doesn't follow sx so he...
That fact that they have the video labeled "Epic Supercross fight" is a fail in my book. And the guy clearly doesn't follow sx so he shouldn't be commenting on it.
So news journalist or analysts can't talk (or "comment on it") about a war in Israel because they have not been there? It's mainstream media and there exists something as "another point of view".
DPR250R
1/14/2016 2:02pm Edited Date/Time 1/14/2016 2:03pm
KlootZak wrote:
So news journalist or analysts can't talk (or "comment on it") about a war in Israel because they have not been there? It's mainstream media and...
So news journalist or analysts can't talk (or "comment on it") about a war in Israel because they have not been there? It's mainstream media and there exists something as "another point of view".
Brian Williams was there.
gharmon
1/14/2016 2:10pm
That fact that they have the video labeled "Epic Supercross fight" is a fail in my book. And the guy clearly doesn't follow sx so he...
KlootZak wrote:
So news journalist or analysts can't talk (or "comment on it") about a war in Israel because they have not been there? It's mainstream media and...
I agree, I didn't see anything to take offense to. I was just a news reporter reporting on something they deemed newsworthy. Not a good or bad job in my opinion.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
1/14/2016 2:17pm
How would you have described the video being that you are so core ?
1/14/2016 2:24pm
I saw nothing wrong with that video... How do you know that he knows nothing about the sport?
Hman144
Fantasy
713th
1/14/2016 2:38pm
"One off-road driver.."

Unless of course, he's actually talking about an off road driver. which I doubt.

These little blurbs that pollute the web are just hit drivers. They'll latch on to anything they can to sensationalize and get hits. Actually knowing what they're talking about is secondary.

I hate the webbernet.
1/14/2016 3:26pm Edited Date/Time 1/14/2016 3:27pm
Hman144 wrote:
"One off-road driver.." Unless of course, he's actually talking about an off road driver. which I doubt. These little blurbs that pollute the web are just...
"One off-road driver.."

Unless of course, he's actually talking about an off road driver. which I doubt.

These little blurbs that pollute the web are just hit drivers. They'll latch on to anything they can to sensationalize and get hits. Actually knowing what they're talking about is secondary.

I hate the webbernet.

Actually, he was talking about an off road DRIVER! Ryan Beat!

1/14/2016 3:47pm Edited Date/Time 1/14/2016 3:48pm
Hman144 wrote:
"One off-road driver.." Unless of course, he's actually talking about an off road driver. which I doubt. These little blurbs that pollute the web are just...
"One off-road driver.."

I hate the webbernet.
SlowOldGuy wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2016/01/14/119818/s1200_ryan_beat_glen_helen.jpg[/img] [b]Actually, he was talking about an off road DRIVER! Ryan Beat! [/b]

Actually, he was talking about an off road DRIVER! Ryan Beat!

Yes.

If they even paid attention to that part of the video, they would clearly see that in his twitter picture he has an "off road DRIVER" helmet on.. I wish people that knew everything about the sport would keep their opinions to themselves.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
1/14/2016 3:56pm
How am I supposed to explain that video to my 8 year old when she inevitably finds it surfing through YouTube on her I-pad?
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
1/14/2016 3:57pm
GrapeApe wrote:
How am I supposed to explain that video to my 8 year old when she inevitably finds it surfing through YouTube on her I-pad?
I wish someone thought of this...

Post a reply to: Fox Sports Fail

The Latest