4-arm strong is expanding

delbrekko
Edited Date/Time 1/9/2017 5:39pm

Saw that he is using it now to help prevent Tommy John for baseball players. How far can he take this?!
|
TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
1/9/2017 7:11pm
I have one, works great for me. Not surprising they have expanded to baseball, it's a good fit for the sport.
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4002nd
1/9/2017 7:23pm
If it catches on in MLB, they are really going to be raking in the dough. More power to him!

The Shop

rdrurypi
1/9/2017 7:31pm
OK, this is something that I wanted to throw my 2 cents in on. I am one of those people that you all make fun of that actually purchased one for my son, who is a High School pitcher. Having grown up in So. Cal during the boom on MX, I am familiar with allot of people in the industry and I am familiar with Aldon Baker. Fast forward to current times and my son is very involved in baseball, specifically as a pitcher. Over the summer, his tendinitis was seriously derailing his ability to play in showcase tournaments. If you have a kid in competitive baseball, his Freshman year is a big deal for scholarships and this sport is very expensive. So pre-paying for summer ball and everything else runs around 2K. So in desperation, I thought we would try the 4-Arm strong, frankly because it's price on $150 was worth a shot. We received the 4-Arm strong quickly and my son followed the videos and literally within a few days the pain eased, but was still noticeable. What became apparent is he threw 4 mph faster the first week and because the pain was not severe, his accuracy improved. So did the amount of innings he was able to throw and by the end of the summer, he was pitching complete 7 inning games, throwing his fastest pitched in the 7th inning without pain. So the more he used it, the pain reduced so that he could throw 100 pitches pain free.

So although many people think people are stupid for buying this product, I actually purchased one and can tell you that it works. Sorry to burst your bubble. And to really piss you all off, we tried the spray and it too work. It's essential oils that has been around since the beginning of time.
1/9/2017 7:43pm
rdrurypi wrote:
OK, this is something that I wanted to throw my 2 cents in on. I am one of those people that you all make fun of...
OK, this is something that I wanted to throw my 2 cents in on. I am one of those people that you all make fun of that actually purchased one for my son, who is a High School pitcher. Having grown up in So. Cal during the boom on MX, I am familiar with allot of people in the industry and I am familiar with Aldon Baker. Fast forward to current times and my son is very involved in baseball, specifically as a pitcher. Over the summer, his tendinitis was seriously derailing his ability to play in showcase tournaments. If you have a kid in competitive baseball, his Freshman year is a big deal for scholarships and this sport is very expensive. So pre-paying for summer ball and everything else runs around 2K. So in desperation, I thought we would try the 4-Arm strong, frankly because it's price on $150 was worth a shot. We received the 4-Arm strong quickly and my son followed the videos and literally within a few days the pain eased, but was still noticeable. What became apparent is he threw 4 mph faster the first week and because the pain was not severe, his accuracy improved. So did the amount of innings he was able to throw and by the end of the summer, he was pitching complete 7 inning games, throwing his fastest pitched in the 7th inning without pain. So the more he used it, the pain reduced so that he could throw 100 pitches pain free.

So although many people think people are stupid for buying this product, I actually purchased one and can tell you that it works. Sorry to burst your bubble. And to really piss you all off, we tried the spray and it too work. It's essential oils that has been around since the beginning of time.
First post, defending a complete con of a product, not suspicious at all..
ML512
Fantasy
45th
1/9/2017 7:50pm
IP address is nowhere near the owner's location, the email address is quite normal as well. Registered with a real sounding first and last name too.
rdrurypi
1/9/2017 7:52pm
rdrurypi wrote:
OK, this is something that I wanted to throw my 2 cents in on. I am one of those people that you all make fun of...

Im going to ask a silly question....have you tried it? You may want to actually look into the product to see what it does. It worked great for my son.
rdrurypi
1/9/2017 7:55pm
ML512 wrote:
IP address is nowhere near the owner's location, the email address is quite normal as well. Registered with a real sounding first and last name too.
Yes, Im a real person not affiliated with the business. I'm just tired of seeing people trash this product.
1/9/2017 7:56pm
ML512 wrote:
Cool, just used to the blatant astroturfing by companies on most websites (reddit, facebook etc) and that looked pretty similar..
rdrurypi
1/9/2017 7:58pm
enketchum wrote:
how does it work?
You need to look up the videos on you tube to give the specific information. For my son, it focuses on a stretching tendons to allow the blood to flow and promote healing. So before you ride, or in my sons case, throw a baseball, you stretch with this devise and it helps.
rdrurypi
1/9/2017 8:00pm
ML512 wrote:
Cool, just used to the blatant astroturfing by companies on most websites (reddit, facebook etc) and that looked pretty similar..
I understand. I was frankly shocked on how well it worked and for the price, it's well worth the investment.
sostoked
1/9/2017 8:43pm
I have a story to tell...

A month or so ago, Nordstrom introduced a rock. They wrapped this rock, half in leather, and sold them for $85 a piece. They sold out.

The lesson learned here is that so long as people sell things, others will buy them. We can only wish those people the very best.
1/9/2017 8:51pm Edited Date/Time 1/9/2017 9:15pm
Suspicious? Please, take off your tinfoil hat... It's perfectly reasonable that right after 4-arm strong announces an introduction into baseball, this guy with a baseball playing son who bought the device just happened to stumble upon this thread, and had to sign up to tell us how great the product is working...
rdrurypi
1/9/2017 8:58pm
Suspicious? Please, take off your tinfoil hat... It's perfectly reasonable that right after 4-arm strong announces an introduction into baseball, this guy with a baseball playing...
Suspicious? Please, take off your tinfoil hat... It's perfectly reasonable that right after 4-arm strong announces an introduction into baseball, this guy with a baseball playing son who bought the device just happened to stumble upon this thread, and had to sign up to tell us how great the product is working...
This is why I have never posted before, you support something good and the vultures circle you.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
1/9/2017 10:08pm
Wrong end of the state... Pinch Some people on here, geez...
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
1/9/2017 10:21pm Edited Date/Time 1/9/2017 11:05pm
NVM

jeffro503
1/9/2017 10:26pm
Jesus Christ!

I can tell you guys right now that I'm no spokes person for the product and I own one. It works just as advertised if you use it correctly. I do have other things I am trying as well to help me on track days , but so far I'm not complaining at all on the 4arm strong device. I can also say , that if you suffer from severe arm pump , you're willing to try just about anything. And I have.....numerous things over the years.
1/9/2017 11:34pm
sostoked wrote:
I have a story to tell... A month or so ago, Nordstrom introduced a rock. They wrapped this rock, half in leather, and sold them for...

A month or so ago, Nordstrom introduced a rock. They wrapped this rock, half in leather, and sold them for $85 a piece. They sold out.

The lesson learned here is that so long as people sell things, others will buy them. We can only wish those people the very best.
If it was 850$ it would have been sold out even sooner I bet
HenryA
1/10/2017 5:21am
sostoked wrote:
I have a story to tell... A month or so ago, Nordstrom introduced a rock. They wrapped this rock, half in leather, and sold them for...

Ever heard of the guy that mounted a spring to a bike stand and charged 1600$ for it?
I believe they even called it "the world's first true motocross trainer". Whistling
1/10/2017 5:31am
ML512 wrote:
Wrong end of the state... Pinch Some people on here, geez...
My bad, pretty stupid of me to think that shills actually exist. I'm going to order mine along with some power balance bracelets and I'll be all set for the season.
IWreckALot
1/10/2017 5:33am
jeffro503 wrote:
Jesus Christ! I can tell you guys right now that I'm no spokes person for the product and I own one. It works just as advertised...
Jesus Christ!

I can tell you guys right now that I'm no spokes person for the product and I own one. It works just as advertised if you use it correctly. I do have other things I am trying as well to help me on track days , but so far I'm not complaining at all on the 4arm strong device. I can also say , that if you suffer from severe arm pump , you're willing to try just about anything. And I have.....numerous things over the years.
How do you justify the price point? That's my only dig at the product. And the spray stuff seems a little too "positively charged ionish".

But for the product itself, I have no doubt it's a helpful stretching aid. I've recently started foam rolling to help with shin splints and achilled problems. I skeptically paid maybe a total of $50 for two products and it makes a huge difference. There's literally nothing more than $10 worth the material in this stuff and it would be the easiest thing to make. Why would you throw away over $100 rather than spend an hour making it yourself?
MR. X
1/10/2017 5:36am
Never understood all the vocal hate ,don't like /believe in it then don't buy it . The hunting industry is filled with crap I'll never use but I don't go on hunting sites talking shit about it.
hvaughn88
1/10/2017 6:17am
MR. X wrote:
Never understood all the vocal hate ,don't like /believe in it then don't buy it . The hunting industry is filled with crap I'll never use...
Never understood all the vocal hate ,don't like /believe in it then don't buy it . The hunting industry is filled with crap I'll never use but I don't go on hunting sites talking shit about it.
scent elimination has gotten a bit out of hand
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
1/10/2017 6:45am Edited Date/Time 1/10/2017 8:15am
Sorry guys its a scam. Michael Catania, 104 trademarks. Not just the number of trademarks but look at what they all are for. Tons of smoke and quacking ducks. If this still doesn't convince you, then I don't know what to tell you.

rdrurypi is a plant, legitimately being in Florida and registering there, whereas the actual company is based in Carlsbad, Ca.,with a normal name, is what allows them "legitimize" their account. Helps reduce scepticism of administrators and others so that fw, if any, red flags are raised and allows them the possibility of staying on longer. Or, at least as long until the next "product" is launched. The same exact pattern is happening in bodybuilding forums, baseball forums, etc. Their tactics are quite impressive but at the end of the day, its a way to try to get a large number of people to pay a fairly small amount of money with products that are as cheap to make as possible. All the while, using the slush-fund of all the scams to pay endorsements to people in the market for per said product. Its no coincidence that all of their in-house marketing data only (or extremely close) show testimonials from market familiar people getting paid.

http://www.trademarkia.com/correspondent-michael-catania-1-47082

trademarkia.com

What about the actual real person that says it works? Like I've said before, if he thinks it works, then it works.

Last but not least, its operating in one of the most holy of all holy places in American MX history. That alone should piss you off.

EditDizzy yntax
MR. X
1/10/2017 7:06am
MR. X wrote:
Never understood all the vocal hate ,don't like /believe in it then don't buy it . The hunting industry is filled with crap I'll never use...
hvaughn88 wrote:
scent elimination has gotten a bit out of hand
Sure has , I don't own any of it . The wind is still free.
peelout
1/10/2017 8:52am
rdrurypi wrote:

oh, hey Aldon... tell Ryan, Jason, and Marvin that they kicked ass this weekend

Post a reply to: 4-arm strong is expanding

The Latest