Remember....Lou Banka, Marcad57, just found this pic. (with back story) Orlando 2006

zippy895
11/25/2014 4:40pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Is that Rich on the left? The taller guy with the short hair / red collar? Doesn't look like him.
if he is in the photo,then yes.that would be him.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
11/25/2014 5:00pm
Speaking of Florida people, anyone know what Winn Peeples is up to?
Cygnus
11/25/2014 6:14pm
Jarid332 wrote:
Not really sure except he's still in FL living the good life. He replies to Dave's FB posts from time to time. I guess I should have did a friend request.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
11/25/2014 6:28pm
Jarid332 wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
Not really sure except he's still in FL living the good life. He replies to Dave's FB posts from time to time. I guess I should...
Not really sure except he's still in FL living the good life. He replies to Dave's FB posts from time to time. I guess I should have did a friend request.
I remeber they sold the Dealership (Cycle Nation) and he was working for the AMA and I belive his son Jordan was training to become a firefighter.

The Shop

gt80rider
11/25/2014 6:31pm
xXmikeXx for president....

And for those of you who weren't on the FD board... It got busy after the country club went to pay to post (although most got a free pass to post ).... people who posted on fd were called "slackers" because they refused to pay to post at the country club.... Anywhos.. rc16 posted a ton on fd and was generally well liked... He always had all kinds of stories and talked like he had inside info.... When he got hurt everyone wanted to help him... He got better, showed his true colors, and is universally hated by everyone that remotely got to know him...
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
11/25/2014 6:37pm
gt80rider wrote:
xXmikeXx for president.... And for those of you who weren't on the FD board... It got busy after the country club went to pay to post...
xXmikeXx for president....

And for those of you who weren't on the FD board... It got busy after the country club went to pay to post (although most got a free pass to post ).... people who posted on fd were called "slackers" because they refused to pay to post at the country club.... Anywhos.. rc16 posted a ton on fd and was generally well liked... He always had all kinds of stories and talked like he had inside info.... When he got hurt everyone wanted to help him... He got better, showed his true colors, and is universally hated by everyone that remotely got to know him...
Threatner bro!
Cygnus
11/25/2014 6:38pm
Jarid332 wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
Not really sure except he's still in FL living the good life. He replies to Dave's FB posts from time to time. I guess I should...
Jarid332 wrote:
I remeber they sold the Dealership (Cycle Nation) and he was working for the AMA and I belive his son Jordan was training to become a...
I remeber they sold the Dealership (Cycle Nation) and he was working for the AMA and I belive his son Jordan was training to become a firefighter.
Was really rooting for Jordan to make the big show and kick ass. Damn injuries have derailed many an up and coming super star.
hillbilly
11/25/2014 7:54pm
Jarid332 wrote:
Cygnus wrote:
Jarid332 wrote:
I remeber they sold the Dealership (Cycle Nation) and he was working for the AMA and I belive his son Jordan was training to become a...
Wasnt he the one that got burned by a gas jug by a fire or something, I have a vague memory of

There was this MP on freshdirt ,he got home from some army base and had a 125 he was rebuilding. I hit him on email and got him thru a total engine rebuild ,it was a long thing. He then traded it for a street bike and told me his wife was all pissed.

Just a few days later his wife is posting under his id that he accidentally shot himself at the kithen table and was dead cleaning a rifle. No way a ARMY MP does that .

GHOPPER
11/26/2014 10:37am Edited Date/Time 11/26/2014 10:39am
Got it, Thanks. I like the "125 Pinned" best.
mikem
11/26/2014 12:49pm
Cygnus wrote:
Jarid332 wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
Wasnt he the one that got burned by a gas jug by a fire or something, I have a vague memory of There was this MP...
Wasnt he the one that got burned by a gas jug by a fire or something, I have a vague memory of

There was this MP on freshdirt ,he got home from some army base and had a 125 he was rebuilding. I hit him on email and got him thru a total engine rebuild ,it was a long thing. He then traded it for a street bike and told me his wife was all pissed.

Just a few days later his wife is posting under his id that he accidentally shot himself at the kithen table and was dead cleaning a rifle. No way a ARMY MP does that .

Wasn't there also an aspect to this story that somebody tried to sell RC16s bike for him because he thought he was helping him out but he did it without asking and that caused a big Rukus as well. Maybe i'm confusing stories.
motoxxx599
Fantasy
985th
11/26/2014 1:23pm
Teggers.. is that the same Rich Cain the announcer in FL? Any relation to Drew?
teggers
11/26/2014 2:04pm
motoxxx599 wrote:
Teggers.. is that the same Rich Cain the announcer in FL? Any relation to Drew?
No, that would. be Wes Cain, the guy in Vanilla Ices show.....and no to Drew.
endo
11/26/2014 4:10pm
Pretty sure Drew Cain is Wes Cain's son, ya def no relation to RC16 nemarm
hammertime
11/26/2014 7:43pm
"Black and white, shades of grey"....like FTE said.... His quotes were HOF shit! Mick jagger had nothing on rich in his mind!

I'd kill to know what big dumb nemo is up to now!!
teggers
11/26/2014 10:43pm
It's really a shame.... as my mother would say.
teggers
11/26/2014 10:46pm
hammertime wrote:
"Black and white, shades of grey"....like FTE said.... His quotes were HOF shit! Mick jagger had nothing on rich in his mind! I'd kill to know...
"Black and white, shades of grey"....like FTE said.... His quotes were HOF shit! Mick jagger had nothing on rich in his mind!

I'd kill to know what big dumb nemo is up to now!!
How are you bud?
hammertime
11/26/2014 10:57pm
Really great! Everything in order in my zone up here. First dump of snow today...a foot! But it doesn't last!
teggers
11/26/2014 11:03pm
It's going to be a long time until I get this chip off my shoulder. Maybe, my next life. I am really so sorry to Lou an Debbie. I am so sorry that I ever introduced you to Rich Cain.
teggers
11/26/2014 11:13pm
Jarid332 wrote:
I miss Marty
Tiki wrote:
He was one of the good ones.
Yes Sir.
hammertime
11/26/2014 11:18pm
Sorry for Lou and family...but you gave us a lifetime of unparalleled fodder in RC16!! At the end of the day, forum or no forum, a cunt is a cunt and he would have gone for his pathetic cash grab if he was famous here or just based on his psyconurosis or not.
teggers
11/26/2014 11:33pm Edited Date/Time 11/26/2014 11:40pm
Love it- damn it dude.....make me study..... I had to look up psyconurosis....just to be sure..it seems correct with the RC16 .....and then I looked up the actual definition of Cunt.
Fearo
11/27/2014 12:05am
What's with the photoshopped arm?
Spydee
11/27/2014 12:32am
So this "rockstar" dude basically rode a track knowing his bike was defective in order to claim compensation from the track owner, and now he's living the life of his dreams whilst the owner is suffering financially and medically? Still don't know who's who on the photo but that doesn't matter. Is that right?
Spydee
11/27/2014 12:36am
Fearo wrote:
What's with the photoshopped arm?
Is it a photoshop or a rare genetic disorder that stunted growth in his right hand? Jeremy Beadle suffered from the same condition.
hammertime
11/27/2014 12:42am Edited Date/Time 11/27/2014 12:43am
Spydee wrote:
So this "rockstar" dude basically rode a track knowing his bike was defective in order to claim compensation from the track owner, and now he's living...
So this "rockstar" dude basically rode a track knowing his bike was defective in order to claim compensation from the track owner, and now he's living the life of his dreams whilst the owner is suffering financially and medically? Still don't know who's who on the photo but that doesn't matter. Is that right?
He was only a rock star on the forums because of his legend in his own mind persona. He was the laughingstock of what made the forums so great at the time. That being said, he did have friends in Florida and seemed okay. Then he sued Lou who was a great guy and ran "bithlo " a track that made James Stewart famous on YouTube on his KX 125 doing things to this day that are still superhuman. He then disappeared overnight after the heat came on!
Spydee
11/27/2014 12:58am
But ultimately he knew his bike was unsafe to ride at that track so that he could claim compensation, yeah? I'm guessing he avoided signing the waiver to be able take Lou down?
teggers
11/27/2014 1:56am Edited Date/Time 11/27/2014 2:05am
Spydee wrote:
But ultimately he knew his bike was unsafe to ride at that track so that he could claim compensation, yeah? I'm guessing he avoided signing the...
But ultimately he knew his bike was unsafe to ride at that track so that he could claim compensation, yeah? I'm guessing he avoided signing the waiver to be able take Lou down?
Naw, thats not it .....this was all 6 months later after he came out of Intensive Care. Suing the track was a year later....maybe 2 years. His track suing time came well after everyone pitched in and did all of the fund raisers.....and this is when he was claiming he was hanging out with Island girls Blah Blah blah.....

We were all just speechless. With our dicks in outstreched hands.....asking for money.

QUOTE: Spydee wrote: But ultimately he knew his bike was unsafe to ride at that track so that he could claim compensation, yeah? I'm guessing he avoided signing the waiver to be able take Lou down? NO, NOT THIS AT ALL.....LOU HAD NO MONEY.....HE WAS JUST TRYING TO RUN AN MX TRACK. RC16 MADE A SERIOUS MISTAKE...It was his own fault......and it put him in the hospital.....we all crash...it is completely understandable..

What RC16 did (doing?) after his recovery is unforgivable.

Spydee
11/27/2014 2:43am
Ah I follow now, cheers for that teggers. RC16 sounds like one selfish twat.
hillbilly
11/27/2014 4:59am
Spydee wrote:
Ah I follow now, cheers for that teggers. RC16 sounds like one selfish twat.
He forgot to tighten the bars,if you are lucky they roll back,closing the throttle,I think his went forward,rolls throttle wide open.

I dont recall any of his family,it was like he was already in the witness protection system.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
11/27/2014 5:53am
mikem wrote:
Wasn't there also an aspect to this story that somebody tried to sell RC16s bike for him because he thought he was helping him out but...
Wasn't there also an aspect to this story that somebody tried to sell RC16s bike for him because he thought he was helping him out but he did it without asking and that caused a big Rukus as well. Maybe i'm confusing stories.
Yes, MikeeP from Fresh Dirt tried to sell his bike. What happened to RM250guy? He tried to defend Rich for a long time but then I believed he saw the light and saw him for the track sueing scum that he was

Post a reply to: Remember....Lou Banka, Marcad57, just found this pic. (with back story) Orlando 2006

The Latest