Remember....Lou Banka, Marcad57, just found this pic. (with back story) Orlando 2006

teggers
Edited Date/Time 8/1/2015 10:50am
|
teggers
11/22/2014 2:39am Edited Date/Time 11/23/2014 10:19pm
The big guy.....Looks like someone..... Edited.....I remember him.....a friend of Hoppy 134.....Brent? he always had the perfectly spiked hair.
newmann
11/22/2014 7:07pm
Backstory on photo or do we all need the secret handshake?

The Shop

Crush
11/22/2014 8:28pm
What's this about?
olddude
11/22/2014 8:33pm
Strange. I was just going thru some of the stuff on the Way Back Machine that OTP had posted years ago.
jeffro503
11/22/2014 11:37pm
Is that Rich on the left? The taller guy with the short hair / red collar? Doesn't look like him.
teggers
11/23/2014 12:37am Edited Date/Time 11/23/2014 1:34am
hillbilly wrote:
Lol, how'd that end?
I'll check tomorrow.
teggers
11/23/2014 12:41am Edited Date/Time 11/23/2014 1:38am
Crush wrote:
What's this about?
You guys have about 10 years of shit that hit the fan before you ever heard of this place. (Vital)

This person was a BIG poster on this board, and genuinely, he was liked and accepted. Unfortunately, he was injured riding an MX bike.

I think though, you will always hear "Single to Table" and it will always be tongue in cheek as to how much of a piece of shit this guy is.

In a nutshell, I asked the track owner to allow my friend to ride on the track - 2 months earlier.....He signed the waivers.

He showed up without me and rode the track under my "gift" from the previous visit and did not sign the waiver. His handlebars were loose AND he tried to jump a simple SINGLE TO TABLE jump. weather the crash caused his handlebars to move or they moved during the setup for the jump... not important. Ultimately, he was not skilled enough to try this jump (if his handle bars were tight).

He claims that he did not sign the waiver that day and that Orlando MX World (Lou Banka(and my friend - Property Owner)) should pay his $300,000?????? medical bill.

So here's the backstory. (This is just one of the fund raisers that I was involved in.)

Hillbilly did a rider benefit for him in (where was this?) and stood at the signup line with a JAR asking for money.....person by person...SERIOUSLY.....begging for money for this rider.....all the money was given to his medical needs. The entire race was about getting money for our "friend". I "sharpied his name onto my jersey. I set up a paypal account and all the people on the old board had the opportunity to send money. Many did send money.
We worked for several months trying to raise money to help support his medical needs.

Many other people sent money to me for his healthy recovery through the paypal account. I forwarded that to his healthy recovery.

Ultimately, he recovered to a useful physical state. (Apparently now, he is on islands with models, last i heard) He blatantly laughed online about how he was was models and that he made so much money with his real estate investments.

In the end, he sued the MX track for his medical costs.

Its just a bit bitter, still.....This is a lifelong "I call bullshit". There is no apology that can fix this .

I will ask today if the lawsuit is still going on.
jeffro503
11/23/2014 12:47am
Green Parrot.
Gettin' tanned and hangin' with pro wrestlers?

Haha.

Teggers...you ever see the pic Rich put up with dumb drunk blonde laying on the sidewalk , feet up in the air with no underwear in front of the bar? LMAO!
teggers
11/23/2014 1:17am Edited Date/Time 11/23/2014 1:21am
I updated the backstory for this
Crush
11/23/2014 1:19am
Well I'll be fucked! What a dog.
SEEMEFIRST
11/23/2014 3:22am
RC16 (Rich Cain) sued.
Evidently, from my sources, the suit is still pending.

Many of us were on his side until he sued. He claimed it was his insurance company, but his name is all over it.
That and when he laughed at all the money that was raised in his behalf.

Hanging out with models and wrestlers fixin' to go for a tan.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1635th
11/23/2014 5:18am
I miss Marty
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
11/23/2014 5:37am
Need a side shot of that picture so we can see the baby arm....
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
11/23/2014 6:37am
So what were his injuries? $300,000.... It must have been pretty gnarly
Cygnus
11/23/2014 7:20am
Jarid332 wrote:
I miss Marty
This X a billion! One of a kind!
newmann
11/23/2014 7:27am
Woobie397 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/11/23/71341/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

Damn, that's a little watch.
hillbilly
11/23/2014 8:08am Edited Date/Time 11/23/2014 8:09am
It was echeeconnee ,cant spell it,where we did the fund raiser,it was hotter than a 2 peckered goat,

Rc16 got septic in the hospital ,I think that was the biggest part of the bill.

He haul in a mini van and needed to roll the bars down to load. Never tightened them I'd guess.

Nemo arm,is the reason for the watch arm,he lost some use of it or such, I think ole hammertime coined that diddy.

I was reall pissed my work went to suing a track. I bought a lot of the stuff we raffled,was riding for oneal at the time and got a deal but still,plus 7 hour drive, did get oneal to donate a 5 ML and Preston jerseys. Seems like we raised about 1500 bucks.I think Donny may have matched that or something.

You reap what you sow, I'm reaping now from things I've done,he will at some point,this I take comfort in.
teggers
11/23/2014 10:24pm Edited Date/Time 11/23/2014 11:01pm
Yes, you are correct. I looked at this photo tonight and it hit me.....Brett. He is a great guy. I corrected my first post earlier.

Still always good to edumcate the yungins.

About the person that is confused.

1.) Lou (THE SUED) owned the Bithlo rights - track at the time(since all this, Lou had a stroke and is bedridden.) As far as I know, the lawsuit continues.
2.) Marcad was an amazing guy and stuck up for Ricky Carmichael when he was being booed. (Sadly he died doing what he loved) Marcad is only in this story because of the picture.....He was a great guy and anytime i can get him reminded in the world....I'm for it.
3.) RC16 (THE SEWER) (please see previous pictures in this post) was a rock star wanna be that crashed. (he is on a paradise island with bikini babes) and living only what all of should dream of.....(This is what he posted during the lawsuit phase......but it is still going on after 15 years - apparently)
4.). Tim (Me) ) Just for the record....(THANKS RICH)...his kid was at the track after he crashed and i was called from the track about the severity of my friends injuries and the about where his 5 year old should be delivered...No one there wanted this shit on top of the current shit......well, I drove to the track and "kidnapped" his kid because there was no place for the child to go......all the child could remember about his home was "station- I live at a train station". Ultimately, my GF typed in "station" into the internet and found 5 or 6 places that have "station" in the titles of neighborhoods or apartments. WELP!....Ultimately, it was called Conway Station. We drove around Orlando for a few hours to each address until the child said "THIS IS IT THIS IS WHERE I LIVE". He took us right to the door and was reunited with his mother. Thanks again Rich - awesome guy.
5. Hillbilly (former factory rider-tester-hillbilly) - Tried to help by calling in his sponsors for a benefit for the (in septic state RC16) lad in duress. We called a HUGE benefit to raise money for the wonderful RC16 in bed and ready to die. Hillbilly went way above and beyond to help out our friend. Really we were all friend with MX stories....all racers.

...and then he got better and sued.

Hope that cleared up a few questions.....

BTW, yes, I got a big chip on my shoulder.
hillbilly
11/24/2014 5:35am
I forgot about his son being there, thats why I never took my kids ,didn't want to die in front of them.
huck
11/24/2014 6:13am
Good times!
newmann
11/24/2014 10:03am
Okay dammit, someone photoshop some names on everyone.
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
11/24/2014 11:12am
teggers wrote:
You guys have about 10 years of shit that hit the fan before you ever heard of this place. (Vital) This person was a BIG poster...
You guys have about 10 years of shit that hit the fan before you ever heard of this place. (Vital)

This person was a BIG poster on this board, and genuinely, he was liked and accepted. Unfortunately, he was injured riding an MX bike.

I think though, you will always hear "Single to Table" and it will always be tongue in cheek as to how much of a piece of shit this guy is.

In a nutshell, I asked the track owner to allow my friend to ride on the track - 2 months earlier.....He signed the waivers.

He showed up without me and rode the track under my "gift" from the previous visit and did not sign the waiver. His handlebars were loose AND he tried to jump a simple SINGLE TO TABLE jump. weather the crash caused his handlebars to move or they moved during the setup for the jump... not important. Ultimately, he was not skilled enough to try this jump (if his handle bars were tight).

He claims that he did not sign the waiver that day and that Orlando MX World (Lou Banka(and my friend - Property Owner)) should pay his $300,000?????? medical bill.

So here's the backstory. (This is just one of the fund raisers that I was involved in.)

Hillbilly did a rider benefit for him in (where was this?) and stood at the signup line with a JAR asking for money.....person by person...SERIOUSLY.....begging for money for this rider.....all the money was given to his medical needs. The entire race was about getting money for our "friend". I "sharpied his name onto my jersey. I set up a paypal account and all the people on the old board had the opportunity to send money. Many did send money.
We worked for several months trying to raise money to help support his medical needs.

Many other people sent money to me for his healthy recovery through the paypal account. I forwarded that to his healthy recovery.

Ultimately, he recovered to a useful physical state. (Apparently now, he is on islands with models, last i heard) He blatantly laughed online about how he was was models and that he made so much money with his real estate investments.

In the end, he sued the MX track for his medical costs.

Its just a bit bitter, still.....This is a lifelong "I call bullshit". There is no apology that can fix this .

I will ask today if the lawsuit is still going on.
On the island with models theme, the Cainfusianisms:

"I'll put it in perspective for ya: I just came back from a 12 mile mountain-bike sprint. At the halfway mark, as is my routine, I stopped at the local tanning salon. One of the customers there is a pro wrestler. . ."

"Maybe I should be like YOU clowns and marry the first decent woman who'd charitably give me the time of day! Sorry; doesn't work that way for me. I never bragged before but I've ALWAYS gotten hot chicks, and right now I'm doing better than ever in that department. The only reason I talk about it now is in hopes that you clowns will get so sick of hearing from me and about me, maybe you'll STFU and go away! . . ."

"As for the women in my life, that's none of your business, but the reason I posted so late last night was because I was out to dinner with a reeeally hot brunette (and you weren't). . . "

"I'm not married and I can see as many women as I chose. Probably more in the last 6 months than you have in your entire life. Look at it as auditions, OK? Or just STFU and mind your own business! . . ."

"'Black-and-White' vs. 'Shades of Gray' again! What if I could have afforded a new Harley a YEAR ago instead of laying in a hospital bed? What if I could afford a BETTER Harley, or a BIGGER boat? See my point? "

Want me to shut up? Then YOU shut up! . . .You clowns have run off most of the reasonable members on this BB. Activity is way down and half of that is smack, bashing, and BS. . . "

"I blame Bruhn for fostering this mentality. I mean, wasn't he the pioneer of internet MX BB's? Glad I flicked the propensity for internet hackery like a booger off my finger."

Two things: (1) Rich would be thrilled to find this attention here; the snow really was deeper in the old days here in terms of the whacks (not the number, the "genius").

RIP Marty

hillbilly
11/24/2014 1:08pm
Damn,i just remembered giving him a jar at Atlanta when we all met in buckhead. I drove a carload to this strip joint with so many industry people and x pro there that the statute of limitation aint run out on fer me to say.

Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
11/24/2014 4:14pm
Jarid332 wrote:
I miss Marty
He was one of the good ones.
hillbilly
11/25/2014 8:44am
What happened to the kid who's eyes were on the back of his head when he was born?

There are so many dead from that freshdirt board it is freaky.

Post a reply to: Remember....Lou Banka, Marcad57, just found this pic. (with back story) Orlando 2006

The Latest