For the old timers in here...

drmarkr
Phoenix Supercross pics. Most taken in our 125 seat Party Loft!! Had a fuckin blast....you guys that haven't made it out here need to do so. Great weekend!!

TJ...

View from the Party Loft...

Super Hunky on the left!! His Baja 1000 co-driver on the right. He told me some good stories about a trip when a bunch of folks went moto'ing down in Peru! He and Gary Bailey went out one night walking around the dark streets...said everyone there had an average height of about 4ft 5in tall...said they came face to face with some little lady carrying grocery bags and when she saw Gary, she freaked out/screaming/threw the bags and ran off...

The bar and food area at the back of the Loft...

Donman (Don Barnett) and his buddy from Spyderco...

FGR in foreground....mxbulldog midway down in hat with sunglasses...RetVet (Brett Duncan) at far end (all front row). Wife not looking too happy here?

The official sticker...

My posse...Jared and his girlfriend, Trevor next to her, and his buddy that came with. Laura happy now...

Looking one way to end of Loft....that's Huck on the left front corner in the hat...Taylor Vanderpool (in case Rudy remembers him) and Jeremy in the middle...all of Bonham's family along the back row.

Greg Brydle and wife...in case Rudy remembers him...

Jay Perkins and Dan Bonham, Carlos Serrano's kid on right (Genaro)...

Looking the other way in the loft. Better pic of FGR, Bruce and Brett Duncan... my wife still not happy....

TJ's party....JMC2 is the tall guy. (Jim Cole). Huck on my left.

Trevor and his friend during practice...

|
mark911
1/31/2017 7:25pm
I always looked forward to Rick's "From the Saddle" editorials/stories. Truly funny.
vetmxr
1/31/2017 8:18pm
I would love to meet and have beers with Super Hunky.........So cool ..
dadofagun
Fantasy
1926th
1/31/2017 8:48pm
Super Hunky helped pass all the miles Daddy drove carrying my ass to races 46-48 weekends a year during the 80"s......
God I'd love to meet Rick sometime in my life..... what a story teller! A true legend.

The Shop

huck
1/31/2017 9:23pm
What a great time. Thank you, mark for taking care of the loft and keeping everything straight. And thank you TJ and Mrs. TJ for having us all at your house. Looking forward to next year!!!!!
Sprew
1/31/2017 9:59pm
Looks like a great time. Good to see RetVet out having some Phoenix fun. Tell Todd I said hello.
rubarb
2/1/2017 12:03pm
What about the ACP ride and shoot day?
huck
2/1/2017 12:07pm
rubarb wrote:
What about the ACP ride and shoot day?
Yeah, we did that too.

gt80rider
2/1/2017 12:59pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2017 12:59pm
Super hunky was there? Hell ya! Looks like you all had a great time. (Except for the wife.. lol)
bvm111
2/1/2017 1:21pm
Sorry I missed it this year Mark... looks like you guys had a blast!

I will be down in AZ in a couple weekends to visit the parents and probably will bring the KX down to get in a little riding if any of you guys will be riding would be cool to meet up again!
BobbyM
2/1/2017 2:14pm
drmarkr wrote:
Phoenix Supercross pics. Most taken in our 125 seat Party Loft!! Had a fuckin blast....you guys that haven't made it out here need to do so...
Phoenix Supercross pics. Most taken in our 125 seat Party Loft!! Had a fuckin blast....you guys that haven't made it out here need to do so. Great weekend!!

TJ...

Super Hunky on the left!! His Baja 1000 co-driver on the right. He told me some good stories about a trip when a bunch of folks went moto'ing down in Peru! He and Gary Bailey went out one night walking around the dark streets...said everyone there had an average height of about 4ft 5in tall...said they came face to face with some little lady carrying grocery bags and when she saw Gary, she freaked out/screaming/threw the bags and ran off...

FGR in foreground....mxbulldog midway down in hat with sunglasses...RetVet (Brett Duncan) at far end (all front row). Wife not looking too happy here?

The official sticker...

My posse...Jared and his girlfriend, Trevor next to her, and his buddy that came with. Laura happy now...

Looking one way to end of Loft....that's Huck on the left front corner in the hat...Taylor Vanderpool (in case Rudy remembers him) and Jeremy in the middle...all of Bonham's family along the back row.

Looking the other way in the loft. Better pic of FGR, Bruce and Brett Duncan... my wife still not happy....

It's always a great day when you guys get together... Only thing that would have been better is if I had shown up of course and GMAN would have dropped in to say hello.
huck
2/1/2017 2:22pm
BobbyM wrote:
It's always a great day when you guys get together... Only thing that would have been better is if I had shown up of course and...
It's always a great day when you guys get together... Only thing that would have been better is if I had shown up of course and GMAN would have dropped in to say hello.
I was hoping you were going to drop by.... douche-man, not so much.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
2/1/2017 3:06pm
Great pics, Mark.

I will be attending this shindig next year for sure.
rubarb
2/1/2017 3:55pm
avidchimp wrote:
Great pics, Mark.

Everyone says that
avidchimp
Fantasy
1250th
2/1/2017 4:02pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2017 4:02pm
avidchimp wrote:
Great pics, Mark.

rubarb wrote:
Everyone says that
Ha, yes they do. Sadly I work a job that requires a lot of 6th and 7th days from late July till May, so getting away during the SX season is difficult unless it's Anaheim or San Diego.

That said, I will be there next year. At least for Saturday even if I have to fly in that afternoon and fly home in the morning. Laughing
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/1/2017 4:22pm
Saw a few of you there in the pits early in the day. Sorry, TJ, work gets in the way of fun more often than not these days. Wink

paul937
Fantasy
359th
2/1/2017 4:39pm
Thanks for sharing guys! Looks like a blast: hanging out with family and friends in style and watching SX, definitely doesn't get much better!

I'd keep an eye on that Bobby M character though......500guy too Whistling Just sayin Cool

Just kidding WinkSilly Both good guys (as I'm sure you know....better than me lol) It's just been forever since I had a free shot at Bobby EvilCool He brings out the best in me Wink

Paul
moore433
2/1/2017 5:33pm
You mentioned Carlos Serrano. Is this the same that use to custom paint helmets? If so I saw a few he did and they were bad!!!!!! I wanted one painted like one he did so much,it was very cool!!!!!!
BobbyM
2/1/2017 5:51pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2017 5:52pm
paul937 wrote:
Thanks for sharing guys! Looks like a blast: hanging out with family and friends in style and watching SX, definitely doesn't get much better! I'd keep...
Thanks for sharing guys! Looks like a blast: hanging out with family and friends in style and watching SX, definitely doesn't get much better!

I'd keep an eye on that Bobby M character though......500guy too Whistling Just sayin Cool

Just kidding WinkSilly Both good guys (as I'm sure you know....better than me lol) It's just been forever since I had a free shot at Bobby EvilCool He brings out the best in me Wink

Paul
Coyote
2/1/2017 6:00pm
moore433 wrote:
You mentioned Carlos Serrano. Is this the same that use to custom paint helmets? If so I saw a few he did and they were bad...
You mentioned Carlos Serrano. Is this the same that use to custom paint helmets? If so I saw a few he did and they were bad!!!!!! I wanted one painted like one he did so much,it was very cool!!!!!!
damn, theres a name outta the past, Carlos was friggin fast...
AHRMA361
Fantasy
180th
2/1/2017 6:27pm
I like the way you guys party! Deluxe
drmarkr
2/1/2017 6:51pm
drmarkr wrote:
Phoenix Supercross pics. Most taken in our 125 seat Party Loft!! Had a fuckin blast....you guys that haven't made it out here need to do so...

TJ...

The official sticker...

BobbyM wrote:
It's always a great day when you guys get together... Only thing that would have been better is if I had shown up of course and...
You bastage....where were you Friday night? Missed you too, Gibby.

All ya'll need to come this way next year!! We'll show you how to have some fun!
paul937
Fantasy
359th
2/2/2017 11:39am
paul937 wrote:
Thanks for sharing guys! Looks like a blast: hanging out with family and friends in style and watching SX, definitely doesn't get much better! I'd keep...

Paul
BobbyM wrote:
Ha Ha!!! Sorry buddy.....it doesn't really matter where they move to, you just cant out run "suck" WhistlingEvilTongue
huck
2/2/2017 11:59am
newmann wrote:
Glock with a fun button....Evil Love it.
And so accurate (said no person ever)

Arcas definitely has some cool toys. The best is when you ask him if it is in semi or full auto... he looks at you like you're an idiot! lol
kott0n
Fantasy
3779th
2/2/2017 12:20pm
newmann wrote:
huck wrote:
And so accurate (said no person ever) Arcas definitely has some cool toys. The best is when you ask him if it is in semi or...

Arcas definitely has some cool toys. The best is when you ask him if it is in semi or full auto... he looks at you like you're an idiot! lol
You can blame the media for calling everything except a musket an "automatic".
huck
2/2/2017 12:26pm
newmann wrote:
huck wrote:
And so accurate (said no person ever) Arcas definitely has some cool toys. The best is when you ask him if it is in semi or...

kott0n wrote:
You can blame the media for calling everything except a musket an "automatic".
His joke is.... he'd never own a semi.

lol most of his guns don't even have the choice to go from semi to full.

Post a reply to: For the old timers in here...

The Latest