For the (Roczen) doubters

F.B
7/22/2017 7:52pm
Wait, did Roczen win a race or something? We never thought he wouldn't ride again...

Crow cannot be served until a Championship is won.
crusty_xx wrote:
Many people said he would never ride at a competitive level again. Top10 in MX is a competitive level for me. And I'm sure that wouldn't...
Many people said he would never ride at a competitive level again. Top10 in MX is a competitive level for me.
And I'm sure that wouldn't be bothered to try and get ready as soon as possible if his arm really was that bad that it eliminates any chances of him returning to where he was.
Kenny and the people around him know the chances very well. I would even say better than any vital member Pinch
cali11 wrote:
I seen people say he would not be racing until MX 2018, but never see people post he would never be competitive again.
Just a few examples:

oshow
7/22/2017 10:11pm
Wait, did Roczen win a race or something? We never thought he wouldn't ride again...

German Jesus will win again... take that to the bank brother , it's cash.

RO
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
7/22/2017 10:37pm
bd wrote:
I have been posting since the Moto Drive days and I am shocked that the idocy grows on this forum. Why would folks doubt Roczen's, Craig's...
I have been posting since the Moto Drive days and I am shocked that the idocy grows on this forum. Why would folks doubt Roczen's, Craig's and AC92's IG on KROC getting cleared? Why would they lie?
Look around. Idiocy doesn't just live here. Have you spent any time reading FB comments?

The Shop

matze
Fantasy
3072nd
7/23/2017 12:03am Edited Date/Time 7/23/2017 12:05am
xr70 wrote:
Or this one, sweet track by the way.
https://youtu.be/mSdDTbylUas
kzizok wrote:
Damn! That's nearly unbelievable!
then better dont believe it. this is old footage.

edit: just saw you posted the source, ignore my post
kiwifan
7/23/2017 12:36am
bd wrote:
I have been posting since the Moto Drive days and I am shocked that the idocy grows on this forum. Why would folks doubt Roczen's, Craig's...
I have been posting since the Moto Drive days and I am shocked that the idocy grows on this forum. Why would folks doubt Roczen's, Craig's and AC92's IG on KROC getting cleared? Why would they lie?
GuyB wrote:
Look around. Idiocy doesn't just live here. Have you spent any time reading FB comments?
yes, here is tame compared to FB and Instagram Sad
Tzevtkoff
7/23/2017 1:13am Edited Date/Time 7/23/2017 1:27am
"Dr. Viola a couple nights ago with the green light to be able to ride on the turn track." KR.

So yes the ride with the yellow gear was an old footage for the test of the new CRF 2017 at Monster Mountain MX in Tallassee.. Ok haters of KR are sometimes dumb (like me) but sometimes Roczen fan's are so dumb too...

Must be an idiot finished and have no respect for the high level of this sport to believe he will come back and ride for the win directly.
RG1
7/23/2017 1:54am
Tzevtkoff wrote:
"Dr. Viola a couple nights ago with the green light to be able to ride on the turn track." KR. So yes the ride with the...
"Dr. Viola a couple nights ago with the green light to be able to ride on the turn track." KR.

So yes the ride with the yellow gear was an old footage for the test of the new CRF 2017 at Monster Mountain MX in Tallassee.. Ok haters of KR are sometimes dumb (like me) but sometimes Roczen fan's are so dumb too...

Must be an idiot finished and have no respect for the high level of this sport to believe he will come back and ride for the win directly.
You must be an idiot to continue to doubt him. He's back on the bike after 6 months. If the injury was as bad as everyone said it was that wouldn't be the case. There's no reason to think that he won't be capable of winning in another 6 months time, given the progress he has made
kiwifan
7/23/2017 1:57am
Tzevtkoff wrote:
"Dr. Viola a couple nights ago with the green light to be able to ride on the turn track." KR. So yes the ride with the...

Seems to me you are the only idiot here....
Tzevtkoff
7/23/2017 1:59am Edited Date/Time 7/23/2017 2:11am
RG1 wrote:
You must be an idiot to continue to doubt him. He's back on the bike after 6 months. If the injury was as bad as everyone...
You must be an idiot to continue to doubt him. He's back on the bike after 6 months. If the injury was as bad as everyone said it was that wouldn't be the case. There's no reason to think that he won't be capable of winning in another 6 months time, given the progress he has made
I have no doubt about him, i respect the high level of this sport but for sure, he is a warrior, no doubt on that.

So learns to read correctly : "he will come back and ride for the win DIRECTLY." (yes i know my english is bad).
Tzevtkoff
7/23/2017 2:02am Edited Date/Time 7/23/2017 2:07am
kiwifan wrote:
Seems to me you are the only idiot here....
Great argumentation, next.

A large majority of Americans are inconsistent to place China on a map so shut up.
early
Fantasy
2139th
7/23/2017 5:32am
Tzevtkoff wrote:

A large majority of Americans are inconsistent to place China on a map so shut up.
Great argumentation.

Much ty
SCR
7/23/2017 9:46am
Tzevtkoff wrote:

early wrote:
Great argumentation.

Much ty
Argumentation. I like it. Sounds like a classic GW Bush word.
Tzevtkoff
7/23/2017 10:03am
SCR wrote:
Said the leftis brain...
pilotdude
7/23/2017 10:10am
I was certainly a doubter that he would ever rise to the level he was before the crash, based on info I was getting from a friend who talks with him from time to time. I will relish saying i was wrong if he does fully recover. He is a fantastic rider and personality in our sport, and to lose him would diminish supercross and motocross in the U.S. I hope there comes a time when people are saying, "can you believe the recovery he's made and his comeback?"
pilotdude
7/23/2017 10:11am
Tzevtkoff wrote:

early wrote:
Great argumentation.

Much ty
SCR wrote:
Do not misunderestimate Ken Roczen's strategery.
7/23/2017 12:00pm
early wrote:
Great argumentation.

Much ty
SCR wrote:
pilotdude wrote:
Do not misunderestimate Ken Roczen's strategery.
Donot misunderestimate Ken Roczen's strategeries.
jeffro503
7/23/2017 1:29pm
kiwifan wrote:
Wrong, many said on Vital (and funnily enough they havent the balls to post in this thread to admit they were wrong) that he would never...
Wrong, many said on Vital (and funnily enough they havent the balls to post in this thread to admit they were wrong) that he would never ride again, thats not racing ...riding...he has proven those wrong already, and make no mistake he will race again.

I could easily name and shame but whats the point...their silence is enough Smile
cali11 wrote:
Pic or it didn't happen
BobbyM wrote:
He won't be the same IMHO. Although If anybody can eclipse the level he was at before he got injured it would be Roczen I'd say.
Gotta go with what Bobby said. I think Kenny will give it everything he has to get back up there. Only time will tell. That was one nasty injury. " If " he can come back and be competitive at the front again....I'd have to say , it would be an incredible feat.
7/23/2017 1:50pm
Kenny will win again, no doubt in my mind. That's all the guys done his entire life, he'll figure it out.
brimx153
7/23/2017 1:59pm
i think he will win A1 . rider s have come back to the top from way worse IMO .
ATKpilot99
7/23/2017 2:06pm
brimx153 wrote:
i think he will win A1 . rider s have come back to the top from way worse IMO .
Doug Henry comes to mind.
KDXGarage
7/23/2017 2:44pm

Feel free to look back. "We" as you use it does not describe "all". Several doubted if he would ever ride again at all.
stantdm
7/23/2017 3:04pm
Roczen's injury is the type that ends most people's use of their arm. Grafting cadaver bones onto your arm isn't for the weak of heart. Kenny is an athlete in the prime of his life and in tremendous shape. He had everything going for him to return from this disaster and his doctor performed a miracle getting all that put back together and functioning. I hope he is 100% when the gate drops at Anaheim but that is not anything guaranteed at this point in time.
kkawboy14
7/23/2017 5:48pm
I'm not a doubter I'm a realist. You and I probably would have lost our arm or had little to no use out of it, that's the reality.
Roczen on the other hand has obviously the most amazing doctors money can buy.
The reality is he won't ever be the same but here's hoping he defies reality.

Post a reply to: For the (Roczen) doubters

The Latest