For a laugh. Wall of Death, India style

stillwelding
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 7:39am
The video quality is shit but I've never seen a guy ride into a Wall of Death, and when two guys get going they are really hauling ass.

|
3/27/2010 10:48pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:43pm
It's been years since I saw one live. Used to be very popular at the fairs. The most memorable one I can remember had a bit bigger set up and you were able to stand up around the outside edge with about a one foot platform to rest your elbows on. There was only a ring of steel roundbar around the top of the wall to keep the riders in.

Dude in a go cart and a dude on a bike were giving it hell at the same time. Then this hot (for a carny) chick got on the bike and ripped it around the very top edge of the ring,right next to the roundbar rail. People were holding dollar bills out as she went round and round snatching them out of their hands. Then the cart, and two bikes got in there all at once. It was like a motorized orgy.

I always wondered why those guys used the crappiest bikes they could find. Like clapped out DT100's and stuff. I wouldn't ride those things down the street,much less in the wall of death.
umagumadog
3/28/2010 5:49am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:43pm
Photobucket" class="img-fluid" />

The Shop

slowvet
3/28/2010 9:25am
umagumadog wrote:
[img]http://[/img]
Wonder if that is Clarence the crosseyed lion.
stillwelding
3/28/2010 10:40am
umagumadog wrote:
[img]http://[/img]
And I thought those Indian guys were crazy. That lion in the sidecar takes the cake. Here's a more modern version of the Wall of Death. They seem to still be quite popular in England.

Post a reply to: For a laugh. Wall of Death, India style

The Latest