Follow up to Philly dirt bike funeral swarm

FGR01
Fantasy
1334th
10/27/2014 5:48am Edited Date/Time 3/22/2015 11:59pm
|
35smom
10/27/2014 6:03am
Good to hear!! Philly is already too congested without that nonsense going on.
Oh and imagine that...2 were arrested for stolen bikes...hmmmmm.
MxKing809
Fantasy
158th
10/27/2014 6:12am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2014 6:13am
Wait..... You mean those fine young gentlemen doing wheelies didn't, in fact, have ProCircuit do the suspension and motors on their bikes? AND it was the rightful owners that put the mods and numbers on the bikes? STOPPPP ITTTTTT.....
hvaughn88
10/27/2014 6:18am
MxKing809 wrote:
Wait..... You mean those fine young gentlemen doing wheelies didn't, in fact, have ProCircuit do the suspension and motors on their bikes? AND it was the...
Wait..... You mean those fine young gentlemen doing wheelies didn't, in fact, have ProCircuit do the suspension and motors on their bikes? AND it was the rightful owners that put the mods and numbers on the bikes? STOPPPP ITTTTTT.....
hahaha! groundbreaking news, right?
mxb2
10/27/2014 6:22am
35smom wrote:
Dont worry , some vital posters will soon come along and blame the city for no where to ride.

The Shop

35smom
10/27/2014 6:28am
35smom wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
Dont worry , some vital posters will soon come along and blame the city for no where to ride.
That's the biggest joke of it all! You think Joey rides locally? Closest place is over an hour away, and costs $40 bucks! Sure it would be nice to ride for free, down the street, but that's ILLEGAL. What don't they get? We now have a society that believes they are "oppressed and "entitled" so it allows them to break the law. Makes me sick Sick
mxb2
10/27/2014 6:31am
35smom wrote:
mxb2 wrote:
35smom wrote:
That's the biggest joke of it all! You think Joey rides locally? Closest place is over an hour away, and costs $40 bucks! Sure it would...
That's the biggest joke of it all! You think Joey rides locally? Closest place is over an hour away, and costs $40 bucks! Sure it would be nice to ride for free, down the street, but that's ILLEGAL. What don't they get? We now have a society that believes they are "oppressed and "entitled" so it allows them to break the law. Makes me sick Sick
x2, i drive alot, pay fees,etc, your right , guess i should ride down the streets and blame everybody, like them and stay unemployed
newmann
10/27/2014 6:49am
Dungeon! You know a stolen dirt bike thread can't stay up. Laughing
slipdog
10/27/2014 6:56am
If only 2 were bikes stolen, I guess that means that 94% of the seized bikes were legit...
hvaughn88
10/27/2014 6:59am
slipdog wrote:
If only 2 were bikes stolen, I guess that means that 94% of the seized bikes were legit...
with as many used dirt bikes being sold as there is, it's not mind boggling that there bikes out there without any form of paper work on them.
mxb2
newmann wrote:
Dungeon! You know a stolen dirt bike thread can't stay up. Laughing
lol true god forbid the truth , lets sugar everything that way nothing will done about the problem.
vet323
Seems like some enterprising moto promoter in Philly could use this as a way to get some kind of urban motocross area established. Can't someone see any way to turn this into a positive?
JeepnMike
10/27/2014 7:07am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2014 7:12am
slipdog wrote:
They weren't the ones that stole them! They just bought them with their hard earned money at a great price from some meth-head white kid wheeling and dealing! That means it's legit yo! Grinning I am just trying to counter-point here.... Grinning
hvaughn88
10/27/2014 7:08am
vet323 wrote:
Seems like some enterprising moto promoter in Philly could use this as a way to get some kind of urban motocross area established. Can't someone see...
Seems like some enterprising moto promoter in Philly could use this as a way to get some kind of urban motocross area established. Can't someone see any way to turn this into a positive?
A promoter would be interested in making money, right? These guys don't seem interested in paying to ride somewhere. They feed off breaking the law, plain and simple. Go ahead and label me, I don't care.
O___o
10/27/2014 7:08am
vet323 wrote:
Seems like some enterprising moto promoter in Philly could use this as a way to get some kind of urban motocross area established. Can't someone see...
I've said it before, i'll say it again.

Pave a square mile parking lot, asphalt in every direction. Put up a sign that says "Free Wheelie Area, wheelie boyz welcome" and see how many show up.

Zero.

You people don't get it. Well, some of you do.
JeepnMike
10/27/2014 7:12am
O___o wrote:
I've said it before, i'll say it again. Pave a square mile parking lot, asphalt in every direction. Put up a sign that says "Free Wheelie...
I've said it before, i'll say it again.

Pave a square mile parking lot, asphalt in every direction. Put up a sign that says "Free Wheelie Area, wheelie boyz welcome" and see how many show up.

Zero.

You people don't get it. Well, some of you do.
"You people"............? So what are you trying to say here? Laughing
O___o
10/27/2014 7:17am Edited Date/Time 10/27/2014 7:18am
JeepnMike wrote:
the "can't we try to turn this into a positive" types. it's not about "no riding areas" or "oppressed inner city youths". They just want to break the law, disrupt traffic, and run weed around town un-challenged by police.
FGR01
Fantasy
1334th
10/27/2014 7:19am
MxKing809 wrote:
Wait..... You mean those fine young gentlemen doing wheelies didn't, in fact, have ProCircuit do the suspension and motors on their bikes? AND it was the...
hvaughn88 wrote:
hahaha! groundbreaking news, right?
What is this world coming to when we can't trust the integrity of people named Dirt Bike Rell, Banshee Pooch, and their compadres?
KMC440
10/27/2014 7:21am
All those nice boys got the bikes bought for them due to getting straight "A" on their report card.
slipdog
10/27/2014 7:22am
slipdog wrote:
JeepnMike wrote:
They weren't the ones that stole them! They just bought them with their hard earned money at a great price from some meth-head white kid wheeling...
They weren't the ones that stole them! They just bought them with their hard earned money at a great price from some meth-head white kid wheeling and dealing! That means it's legit yo! Grinning I am just trying to counter-point here.... Grinning
That's the money question... How many of the 32 legitimately papered bikes were purchased with legitimate cash income. I don't know, just throwing it out there... Wink
JeepnMike
10/27/2014 7:25am
JeepnMike wrote:
O___o wrote:
the "can't we try to turn this into a positive" types. it's not about "no riding areas" or "oppressed inner city youths". They just want to...
the "can't we try to turn this into a positive" types. it's not about "no riding areas" or "oppressed inner city youths". They just want to break the law, disrupt traffic, and run weed around town un-challenged by police.
Oh I know, and I actually completely agree with you. I am just being a dork. I loved the interviews with the guys on the news for this one saying they weren't trying to disrupt anything..... As they are almost causing accidents running red lights and running over pedestrians on sidewalks.

I don't think this one is going to end until the police start cracking down and checking VIN numbers. Hopefully by thinning the herd the trend will die.
slipdog
10/27/2014 7:27am
FGR01 wrote:
What is this world coming to when we can't trust the integrity of people named Dirt Bike Rell, Banshee Pooch, and their compadres?
I dated a girl in high school we called banshee pooch... once you got her pooch revved up, she would start screaming like a banshee.
O___o
10/27/2014 7:31am
FGR01 wrote:
slipdog wrote:
I dated a girl in high school we called banshee pooch... once you got her pooch revved up, she would start screaming like a banshee.
If I was a wheelie boy, my wheelie name would be "squishy", how about yours...
mxrose3
Fantasy
853rd
10/27/2014 7:44am
35smom wrote:
The other 30 bikes had the VIN number ground off the steering head Sick
slipdog
10/27/2014 7:53am
FGR01 wrote:
slipdog wrote:
O___o wrote:
I would wheelie past you with some arm swag kicking and you'd say "sick arm swag Bro, but what's that in your hand?"

Before you knew it, you'd get the infamous arm swag- neck stab from my switchblade as I wheelie past..

The last thing you'd see as you lay bleeding from the neck on the cold Philly asphalt is me riding away in a 5 gear pinned wheelie with a but patch that reads... #therealsquishy!
FGR01
Fantasy
1334th
10/27/2014 7:58am
slipdog wrote:
Sounds like a nickname for a girl who gets around a little too much at the dunes.
JeepnMike
10/27/2014 8:02am
slipdog wrote:
O___o wrote:
slipdog wrote:
I would wheelie past you with some arm swag kicking and you'd say "sick arm swag Bro, but what's that in your hand?" Before you knew...
I would wheelie past you with some arm swag kicking and you'd say "sick arm swag Bro, but what's that in your hand?"

Before you knew it, you'd get the infamous arm swag- neck stab from my switchblade as I wheelie past..

The last thing you'd see as you lay bleeding from the neck on the cold Philly asphalt is me riding away in a 5 gear pinned wheelie with a but patch that reads... #therealsquishy!
LMAO!!!!!! Poetry!!! Gotta give slipdog some credit on that one.. There is some serious creativity in this post.. Gold! Grinning
mxb2
10/27/2014 8:14am
Are you the guy that thinks its cool to steal bikes, and ride illegal down the streets inatead of goin to to a track. being a criminal is cool , huh? pretty sure your opinion would change if they stole your stuff or t boned your family in a vehicle on the street, but its cool , tell your family , they ride cool wheelies.
ATKpilot99
10/27/2014 8:18am
mxb2 wrote:
Are you the guy that thinks its cool to steal bikes, and ride illegal down the streets inatead of goin to to a track. being a...
Are you the guy that thinks its cool to steal bikes, and ride illegal down the streets inatead of goin to to a track. being a criminal is cool , huh? pretty sure your opinion would change if they stole your stuff or t boned your family in a vehicle on the street, but its cool , tell your family , they ride cool wheelies.
I think yout sarcasm detector is broken.

Post a reply to: Follow up to Philly dirt bike funeral swarm

The Latest