First Flip To Dirt - Dave Conway - Wilson's Facility

AllstarMedia
Edited Date/Time 7/23/2013 2:23pm
While at Brody Wilson's filming for our new film REDEMPTION, FMX rider Dave Conway from Seymour CT. stopped by to dial in the backflip in Brody's Foam Pit! A few hours in the pit and Conway decided he was ready to take it 75ft. to dirt! Here's what happened!

https://vimeo.com/70804907

OUR NEW FILM REDEMPTION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD THIS SEPTEMBER!
|
gt80rider
7/22/2013 1:22pm
the kid next door to me flips, as does a million other guys........ does this wilson guy do flips while on fire or something??? is he doing a triple flip or something???...
FlickitFlat
Fantasy
644th
7/22/2013 1:23pm
I can't believe they picked him out of the foam pit with and excavator. That is crazy man! Silly
DocMarten
7/22/2013 1:25pm
ugh..can someone get rid of these guys?

theres a place for this kind of stuff ,its called FREESTYLEMTX.com..not vitalmx
DocMarten
7/22/2013 1:27pm
I can't believe they picked him out of the foam pit with and excavator. That is crazy man! Silly
that was the only "EXTREME" thing about this video.

The Shop

AllstarMedia
7/22/2013 4:18pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2013 4:19pm
DocMarten wrote:
Wow, way to hate on a new rider guys, your awesome! Its not Wilson by the way, its Dave Conway. Not sure where you seen him getting lifted out by an excavator, theres a crane for that purpose but ok. And if this is not a place for anything fmx related to be posted, then why is there Metal Mulisha ads running on the site? If you don't want to see this then why did you open it? Just to write something negative? I have posted many motocross videos on here, I post two short fmx videos and you cry about it? I am willing to bet you all watch X Games FMX, so whats the difference? If you don't like it, don't watch it. There's no reason to post comments like the ones you guys are posting.
40Plus_922mx
7/22/2013 4:21pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2013 4:22pm
DocMarten wrote:
Wow, way to hate on a new rider guys, your awesome! Its not Wilson by the way, its Dave Conway. Not sure where you seen him...
Wow, way to hate on a new rider guys, your awesome! Its not Wilson by the way, its Dave Conway. Not sure where you seen him getting lifted out by an excavator, theres a crane for that purpose but ok. And if this is not a place for anything fmx related to be posted, then why is there Metal Mulisha ads running on the site? If you don't want to see this then why did you open it? Just to write something negative? I have posted many motocross videos on here, I post two short fmx videos and you cry about it? I am willing to bet you all watch X Games FMX, so whats the difference? If you don't like it, don't watch it. There's no reason to post comments like the ones you guys are posting.
I think their point is if you had posted a video of some one jumping a double, triple, or blitzing the whoops it would have gotten the same reaction. You get it..... right?
AllstarMedia
7/22/2013 4:30pm
DocMarten wrote:
Wow, way to hate on a new rider guys, your awesome! Its not Wilson by the way, its Dave Conway. Not sure where you seen him...
I think their point is if you had posted a video of some one jumping a double, triple, or blitzing the whoops it would have gotten...
I think their point is if you had posted a video of some one jumping a double, triple, or blitzing the whoops it would have gotten the same reaction. You get it..... right?
Whatever your points may be, doesn't make it right to rag on someone new to the sport. This dude is good, kills it with right side up tricks, finally gets the chance to learn the flip and he's pretty pumped about it. Im sure you were pretty pumped the first triple you hit (assuming you have). Just trying to get the kid a bit of exposure, it clearly wasn't meant for you guys to watch. Its all good though, I will continue to post any dirt bike videos I make on here, just remember not to watch them. Or at least keep your negative remarks to yourselves.
7/22/2013 6:02pm
I think I'm most impressed with the foam pit that Brody has! lol JK! I've been to his house before and couldn't believe the FMX course he has! Didn't know he had a foam pit now.

Did Dave do the flip more than once?
AllstarMedia
7/22/2013 6:16pm
I think I'm most impressed with the foam pit that Brody has! lol JK! I've been to his house before and couldn't believe the FMX course...
I think I'm most impressed with the foam pit that Brody has! lol JK! I've been to his house before and couldn't believe the FMX course he has! Didn't know he had a foam pit now.

Did Dave do the flip more than once?
Lol. Yea its a very well built set up and very well maintained. He wanted to flip more but as he went to hit the ramp again he realized after getting all amped and ditching his bike he bent the bars a tweeked the forks haha. We are all meeting back there soon, i will have s much more impressive video to post right here on vitalmx once we do! Lol.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
7/22/2013 8:14pm
Wow what a bunch of bitchy responses.

uk125250, docmarten, 40plus_922mx: You guys obviously aren't into freestyle or a guy doing his first backflip so why the fuck would you open this thread and respond like cunts?
40Plus_922mx
7/22/2013 8:51pm
seth505 wrote:
Wow what a bunch of bitchy responses. uk125250, docmarten, 40plus_922mx: You guys obviously aren't into freestyle or a guy doing his first backflip so why the...

uk125250, docmarten, 40plus_922mx: You guys obviously aren't into freestyle or a guy doing his first backflip so why the fuck would you open this thread and respond like cunts?
I am into anything on a dirtbike. I watch freestyle all the time. You are incorrect in your assumption. However it is becoming very stale these last few years. Only so much you can do with a 230lb dirt bike off a ramp. So when you post a decade old basic trick in a forum such as this where we've all seen it many many times you are ignorant to think you may spark some sarcastic remarks. You shouldn't take it so personally.
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
7/22/2013 8:57pm
seth505 wrote:
Wow what a bunch of bitchy responses. uk125250, docmarten, 40plus_922mx: You guys obviously aren't into freestyle or a guy doing his first backflip so why the...

I am into anything on a dirtbike. I watch freestyle all the time. You are incorrect in your assumption. However it is becoming very stale these...
I am into anything on a dirtbike. I watch freestyle all the time. You are incorrect in your assumption. However it is becoming very stale these last few years. Only so much you can do with a 230lb dirt bike off a ramp. So when you post a decade old basic trick in a forum such as this where we've all seen it many many times you are ignorant to think you may spark some sarcastic remarks. You shouldn't take it so personally.
Fair enough, I expect you to to post in the next thread about a corner or throwing a whip and say that's old as well then. Haha
AllstarMedia
7/22/2013 9:06pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2013 9:08pm
seth505 wrote:

I am into anything on a dirtbike. I watch freestyle all the time. You are incorrect in your assumption. However it is becoming very stale these...
Your ignorant for posting childish responses, I mean you are a grown man right? Why do you watch freestyle all the time if it has become very stale? Only someone like you would say there is only so much you can do with a dirtbike off a ramp, clearly your not an innovator, or very creative. If your really over 40, you should not be acting like a high school wannabe talking trash about someone doing something your not doing. Do you expect this kid to do some crazy backflip variation on his very first flip to dirt? Have some respect dude! You clearly have no clue what it takes to be able to pull off this trick, especially for the first time. Like I said before, if you are not doing what your giving someone crap for doing, you have absolutely no business talking crap in the first place. Act your damn age, don't open the thread next time!
50dippin
7/22/2013 9:33pm
Allstar, welcome to vital, don't try to argue you will only make it worse for yourself.
drmarkr
7/22/2013 10:39pm
seth505 wrote:

Your ignorant for posting childish responses, I mean you are a grown man right? Why do you watch freestyle all the time if it has become...
Your ignorant for posting childish responses, I mean you are a grown man right? Why do you watch freestyle all the time if it has become very stale? Only someone like you would say there is only so much you can do with a dirtbike off a ramp, clearly your not an innovator, or very creative. If your really over 40, you should not be acting like a high school wannabe talking trash about someone doing something your not doing. Do you expect this kid to do some crazy backflip variation on his very first flip to dirt? Have some respect dude! You clearly have no clue what it takes to be able to pull off this trick, especially for the first time. Like I said before, if you are not doing what your giving someone crap for doing, you have absolutely no business talking crap in the first place. Act your damn age, don't open the thread next time!
Just count your fucking blessings you didn't show up here with this stuff about 5 years ago......
Choppy
7/22/2013 10:40pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2013 10:41pm
DocMarten wrote:
If it's something you feel passionate about keep pushing it.

I for one think anyone on two wheels is cool, and appreciate you bringing a different side of the sport forward. In the future I'd recommend simply posting and only replying to the positive posts, if you want to get anywhere here.
40Plus_922mx
7/22/2013 10:48pm
I have nothing against the kid who flipped. In fact I am stoked for him. And I am old enoigh to act any way I want to.
7/23/2013 2:23pm
While at Brody Wilson's filming for our new film REDEMPTION, FMX rider Dave Conway from Seymour CT. stopped by to dial in the backflip in Brody's...
While at Brody Wilson's filming for our new film REDEMPTION, FMX rider Dave Conway from Seymour CT. stopped by to dial in the backflip in Brody's Foam Pit! A few hours in the pit and Conway decided he was ready to take it 75ft. to dirt! Here's what happened!

https://vimeo.com/70804907

OUR NEW FILM REDEMPTION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR FREE DOWNLOAD THIS SEPTEMBER!
So sickkk!! killer the kid filpped to dirt, Much props!! BWil's skills are unquestionable!!

Post a reply to: First Flip To Dirt - Dave Conway - Wilson's Facility

The Latest