Ferrandis drops the doping conspiracy. Shit's about to hit the fan in 3,2,1....

Neek
Edited Date/Time 3/8/2015 4:10pm
https://twitter.com/JakeNicholls45/status/574494732216311808

Hope for the French kid he has tangible evidences.
Got to love his outspokenness and spontaneity ! Being born and raised in DV's area (South Est of France) certainly has something to do with it !
|
enketchum
3/8/2015 1:22am
So Dean is saying someone is doping. Did they test every rider that showed up so we will know who it is?

No
Neek
3/8/2015 1:27am
enketchum wrote:
So Dean is saying someone is doping. Did they test every rider that showed up so we will know who it is?

No
Wink Enketchum, I think you're question answers it now :

Did they test every Energy drinks / KTM sponsored rider that showed up so we will know who it is?
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
3/8/2015 1:48am
Some riders had IV treatment and thus were not allowed to start
I guess thats what he meant...
3/8/2015 1:52pm
crusty_xx wrote:
Some riders had IV treatment and thus were not allowed to start
I guess thats what he meant...
Exactly ! Dylan's words are linked with Gajser not allowed by the officials to start the MX2 second moto...

The Shop

DownSouth
3/8/2015 1:55pm
Maybe he thinks someone hired Stewarts out of work IV nurse for the weekend and had her hidden away in the paddock for some between moto refreshment.
RY4N37
3/8/2015 1:57pm
Yep. 3 riders, Seewer, Gajser and Tixier I believe all had to recieve IV treatment after first moto and therefore were not allowed to race Moto 2. I would say that Ferrandis is referring to being relieved that he didn't have to have that, and therefore could ride 2nd moto and get on the podium
DownSouth
3/8/2015 2:00pm
RY4N37 wrote:
Yep. 3 riders, Seewer, Gajser and Tixier I believe all had to recieve IV treatment after first moto and therefore were not allowed to race Moto...
Yep. 3 riders, Seewer, Gajser and Tixier I believe all had to recieve IV treatment after first moto and therefore were not allowed to race Moto 2. I would say that Ferrandis is referring to being relieved that he didn't have to have that, and therefore could ride 2nd moto and get on the podium
So why did he say "illegal"?
tek14
3/8/2015 2:03pm
Or did they give JH some back at ktm pit just didnt tell anyone?
RY4N37
3/8/2015 2:08pm
RY4N37 wrote:
Yep. 3 riders, Seewer, Gajser and Tixier I believe all had to recieve IV treatment after first moto and therefore were not allowed to race Moto...
DownSouth wrote:
Because having an IV is illegal. 3 guys had it after moto 1 and therefore couldn't race Moto 2. I think he was relieved that he didn't need an IV after race one, because it's illegal and he couldn't race Moto 2
DP#201
3/8/2015 2:08pm
RY4N37 wrote:
DownSouth wrote:
Maybe cause he is french... and not have english as his native language!
TMV
3/8/2015 2:14pm
RY4N37 wrote:
That went even further for Tixier it seems, he had a 5000 euros fine and is not allowed to race in Argentina . After coming back from dead last to tenth place, he was so exhausted he lost control of his bike in the rollers. The medical crew took care of him and brought him to the infirmary. Still half unconscious he punched the doctor...
RY4N37
3/8/2015 2:20pm
RY4N37 wrote:
TMV wrote:
That went even further for Tixier it seems, he had a 5000 euros fine and is not allowed to race in Argentina . After coming back...
That went even further for Tixier it seems, he had a 5000 euros fine and is not allowed to race in Argentina . After coming back from dead last to tenth place, he was so exhausted he lost control of his bike in the rollers. The medical crew took care of him and brought him to the infirmary. Still half unconscious he punched the doctor...
Jesus. That's terrible. He looked totally out of it after he crashed but no idea he was that bad. Sucks for him, not scoring any points today and no points in Argentina pretty much puts him out of it
RY4N37
3/8/2015 2:26pm
RY4N37 wrote:
TMV wrote:
That went even further for Tixier it seems, he had a 5000 euros fine and is not allowed to race in Argentina . After coming back...
Where did you hear this btw?
3/8/2015 2:59pm
RY4N37 wrote:
TMV wrote:
RY4N37 wrote:
Where did you hear this btw?
motoverte.com
Flex
3/8/2015 3:07pm
RY4N37 wrote:
TMV wrote:
For what though? Taking an IV before moto 1 or riding with heat exhaustion?
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
3/8/2015 4:04pm
It's been time to rethink the iv rule for awhile imo. I would think it would be even less of an issue for the GPS with the gate limited yo teams with resources
3/8/2015 4:10pm
It's been time to rethink the iv rule for awhile imo. I would think it would be even less of an issue for the GPS with...
It's been time to rethink the iv rule for awhile imo. I would think it would be even less of an issue for the GPS with the gate limited yo teams with resources
Absolutely they do. It's too difficult to police.

Post a reply to: Ferrandis drops the doping conspiracy. Shit's about to hit the fan in 3,2,1....

The Latest