Feld and Cleeng

KB221
Here is how a moto fan has been treated by Feld and Cleeng this week;
(like who the fuck is Cleeng anyway?)

Me: I'm gonna buy this race for $20 as my mates are coming over and we're gonna have beers, watch moto, love it!
Feld: Pay Cleeng and they will give you HD stream, Live, it will be fantastic!
Cleeng: Give us money, you will provide the stream, everyone will be happy, yay!
Me: Holy Fuck stream is like 280p, cant watch shit, oh well we'll make the best of it, oh shit! now it doesn't even work wtf?
Me: Hey Cleeng, stream don't work
Cleeng: too bad contact kcannon@feld if you have problems
kcannon@feld: (Ignore first email, only responded after I emailed everyone at feld offices)
kcannon@feld: contact Cleeng its their job
Cleeng: no refund, here is a replay link for you
Me: hello mastercard? ya I've been fucked, you'll take care of it? thanks.

who the fuck are these people kidding? Does anyone seriously wonder why there is a fan problem??
This kind of shit is a poison to this sport you will not find this in any other sport. It's just pure bullshit.

|
rrjr
10/20/2016 12:34am
Why did you even bother to pay? You could have gotten a link right here on Vital to a pirated live stream that some guy was broadcasting on his youtube channel.
LungButter
10/20/2016 5:44am
rrjr wrote:
Why did you even bother to pay? You could have gotten a link right here on Vital to a pirated live stream that some guy was...
Why did you even bother to pay? You could have gotten a link right here on Vital to a pirated live stream that some guy was broadcasting on his youtube channel.
Are you the guy that's mad about the T Shirts?
newmann
10/20/2016 6:49am
rrjr wrote:
Why did you even bother to pay? You could have gotten a link right here on Vital to a pirated live stream that some guy was...
Laughing

I hope the few people who are making a killing off of this sport are enjoying themselves and all their halfhearted efforts.

The Shop

SKlein
10/20/2016 7:02am
rrjr wrote:
"Pirated live stream", you're continuously proving your stupidity every time you try to reignite this argument.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
10/20/2016 7:10am
rrjr wrote:
You ruin every thread you respond to. With the exception of your brown nose topic. Not everyone was involved in your grade school actions so we shouldnt all have to hear you whine. You suck worse than quad riders.

Go away!
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
10/20/2016 7:25am
This thread went exactly as planned...

Post a reply to: Feld and Cleeng

The Latest