Factory Suzuki

fox1nz
7/14/2016 3:14pm
So who's riding for them next season? Is it Stew and Bisceglia?
Or do they just shut up shop and go with RCH
|
kiwifan
7/14/2016 3:54pm
So RCH would be the factory team?
rumors are RCH changing brands but will believe that when it happens
GD2
Fantasy
854th
7/14/2016 4:39pm
I heard that they're going to have a couple of up and coming riders on their team. I believe the names were Steve Giberson and Michael Lindsay.

The Shop

racinstation
Fantasy
2024th
7/14/2016 4:49pm
The last rumor I heard was Yoshimura taking over the 250 team and RCH taking the 450 factory effort over.
Paul333
7/14/2016 5:09pm
Yoshimura runs the 450 team now, why would they give it up? Especially after Roxcen leaves RCH?

What is RCH going to have for riders that would justify Yosh who saved the Suzuki factory450 effort suddenly decide to give it up?

I fully expect JS7 to retire.

cali11
7/14/2016 5:23pm
Paul333 wrote:
Yoshimura runs the 450 team now, why would they give it up? Especially after Roxcen leaves RCH? What is RCH going to have for riders that...
Yoshimura runs the 450 team now, why would they give it up? Especially after Roxcen leaves RCH?

What is RCH going to have for riders that would justify Yosh who saved the Suzuki factory450 effort suddenly decide to give it up?

I fully expect JS7 to retire.

You guys are always wrong when it comes to stew. "He will never race a Suzuki again" He won't rave again in 2016" " He will retire". Give it up!
kiwifan
7/14/2016 5:31pm Edited Date/Time 7/14/2016 5:32pm
GD2 wrote:
I heard that they're going to have a couple of up and coming riders on their team. I believe the names were Steve Giberson and Michael...
I heard that they're going to have a couple of up and coming riders on their team. I believe the names were Steve Giberson and Michael Lindsay.
lol and Jody Weisel on a Factory Hodaka
7/14/2016 6:03pm
Any chance stew goes to RCH? Stew and Carmichael are pretty close and Ricky always seems to believe in him.
7/14/2016 6:22pm
Any chance stew goes to RCH? Stew and Carmichael are pretty close and Ricky always seems to believe in him.
But yosh has been there for him for the past few years, even when he only made it to a few races. It would kind of be a stab in the back for him to leave, BUT I guess its all about money in the end and which team could make him the best offer.
7/14/2016 6:43pm
Kx125rider wrote:
But yosh has been there for him for the past few years, even when he only made it to a few races. It would kind of...
But yosh has been there for him for the past few years, even when he only made it to a few races. It would kind of be a stab in the back for him to leave, BUT I guess its all about money in the end and which team could make him the best offer.
I was thinking more that yosh kind of wanted to get rid of him. That's just how I see it tho I could be WAY off
kiwifan
7/14/2016 8:24pm
Kx125rider wrote:
But yosh has been there for him for the past few years, even when he only made it to a few races. It would kind of...
well havent James and Malcolm publicly said they are offers from a manufacturer to form a team in 2017? Doesnt that therefore mean there is no Yosh team for JS?
7/14/2016 8:44pm
Kx125rider wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
well havent James and Malcolm publicly said they are offers from a manufacturer to form a team in 2017? Doesnt that therefore mean there is no...
well havent James and Malcolm publicly said they are offers from a manufacturer to form a team in 2017? Doesnt that therefore mean there is no Yosh team for JS?
Can you cite this reference? I'm curious as to if they really did say that publicly.

Post a reply to: Factory Suzuki

The Latest