FREE BL...

M-M
1/9/2010 1:58pm
The guy is worse than mccread. Enough said.
72kiteboarder
1/9/2010 2:00pm
He is not "clicked". He is at A1 and can't post from there.
ocscottie
1/9/2010 2:02pm
wrong.
twister
He's getting james ready for the race.Sluuuurrrp

The Shop

Larry
M-M wrote:
mccread is the only limey that ever comes around here with enough balls to go toe to toe with us when we say something stupid about the GP's.
Is there a Compton England?
Outsider
1/9/2010 2:04pm
M-M wrote:
Larry wrote:
mccread is the only limey that ever comes around here with enough balls to go toe to toe with us when we say something stupid about...
mccread is the only limey that ever comes around here with enough balls to go toe to toe with us when we say something stupid about the GP's.
Is there a Compton England?
LMAO..

Yer on a roll today Larry! Smile
the_wood109
1/9/2010 2:04pm
He wouldn't be nearly as annoying if he kept his BS in the threads that were designed for it.
eddie
1/9/2010 2:05pm
Larry wrote:
You bunch of whiney ass bitches. You can't take the first little heat or razing that Lenny throws your way. You guys take his bait like...
You bunch of whiney ass bitches. You can't take the first little heat or razing that Lenny throws your way.
You guys take his bait like you have not eaten in a month and then cry like Tim Tebow when he nails you.
Jeez I bet you all must have gotten your asses kicked everyday at school and I bet 90 % of you have never even rode a dirt bike.
Lenny is one of the most creative and interesting guys on here and we not only need him but a few more wise asses like him.

x2 .

i would trade a hundred raddad jackasses for one lenny .
Larry
1/9/2010 2:08pm
He wouldn't be nearly as annoying if he kept his BS in the threads that were designed for it.
you are supposed to be able to figure that out for yourself. Its not that hard.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1823rd
1/9/2010 2:08pm
M-M wrote:
NOBODY IS WORSE THEN MCCREAD. NOBODY!
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
1/9/2010 2:09pm
Jarid332 wrote:
NOBODY IS WORSE THEN MCCREAD. NOBODY!
X2
the_wood109
1/9/2010 2:15pm
Larry wrote:
you are supposed to be able to figure that out for yourself. Its not that hard.
I've figured it out a long time ago. There are disposable threads, and there are worthy discussions. When he goes out of his was to taint as many threads as possible, is it really that surprising that he's clicked again?
Pdub
1/9/2010 2:23pm
ocscottie wrote:
wrong.
well... he SHOULD be there...
Larry
1/9/2010 2:24pm
I've figured it out a long time ago. There are disposable threads, and there are worthy discussions. When he goes out of his was to taint...
I've figured it out a long time ago. There are disposable threads, and there are worthy discussions. When he goes out of his was to taint as many threads as possible, is it really that surprising that he's clicked again?
The majority of the off season threads are disposable, but guys like Lenny who make this place fun are not.
jeffro503
1/9/2010 2:31pm
Larry wrote:
You bunch of whiney ass bitches. You can't take the first little heat or razing that Lenny throws your way. You guys take his bait like...
You bunch of whiney ass bitches. You can't take the first little heat or razing that Lenny throws your way.
You guys take his bait like you have not eaten in a month and then cry like Tim Tebow when he nails you.
Jeez I bet you all must have gotten your asses kicked everyday at school and I bet 90 % of you have never even rode a dirt bike.
Lenny is one of the most creative and interesting guys on here and we not only need him but a few more wise asses like him.

What in the Holy Fuck are getting on about? We "need" Lenny around here? I'll admit that about 5% of his posts have something to do about actual racing , the other 95% is usually a hype thread about James , or a fucking name throwing contest if you don't agree with him. I don't mind his 5% type threads....it's the other 95% that get boring and redundant! Maybe this place will be bearable today.

On a side note : Lenny is a dude i'd like to hook up with and do some riding. I have heard he is cool as hell "of" the boards.....it's the "on the boards" Lenny that gets tiresome.
prillernut
1/9/2010 2:43pm
Larry, you're knocking 'em outta the park tonite Smile

Let's go racing!!!! 10:00 can't get here soon enough -
mcopsey
1/9/2010 2:49pm
The fact that some of you can't over look ONE person's posts that bother you so much says way more about you than it does about that person.
eddie
1/9/2010 2:52pm
Larry wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
What in the Holy Fuck are getting on about? We "need" Lenny around here? I'll admit that about 5% of his posts have something to do...
What in the Holy Fuck are getting on about? We "need" Lenny around here? I'll admit that about 5% of his posts have something to do about actual racing , the other 95% is usually a hype thread about James , or a fucking name throwing contest if you don't agree with him. I don't mind his 5% type threads....it's the other 95% that get boring and redundant! Maybe this place will be bearable today.

On a side note : Lenny is a dude i'd like to hook up with and do some riding. I have heard he is cool as hell "of" the boards.....it's the "on the boards" Lenny that gets tiresome.
yea well i find 100% of your posts to be boring and redundant .... so i guess we dont need you around either .
eddie
1/9/2010 2:52pm
jeffro503 wrote:
What in the Holy Fuck are getting on about? We "need" Lenny around here? I'll admit that about 5% of his posts have something to do...

yea well i find 100% of your posts to be boring and redundant .... so i guess we dont need you around either .
Jordan421
Fantasy
2561st
1/9/2010 2:54pm
twister wrote:
HAHAHA, best line of the day by far.
mcopsey
1/9/2010 2:57pm
twister wrote:
Jordan421 wrote:
BL gets clicked for WAAAY less than this.
R-acer
1/9/2010 3:00pm
twister wrote:
Jordan421 wrote:
mcopsey wrote:
BL gets clicked for WAAAY less than this.
Very true
Ing
1/9/2010 3:03pm
Glad he's gone. Bye-bye. Dude has the inteligence of a 2nd grader with all the name calling. Grow the fuck up and maybe, just maybe Gibby will let you back. I hope not, but maybe. Hey, he's got his own site for crying out loud. Doesn't that tell you something about his mentality?
Ing
1/9/2010 3:04pm
Glad he's gone. Bye-bye. Dude has the inteligence of a 2nd grader with all the name calling. Grow the fuck up and maybe, just maybe Gibby will let you back. I hope not, but maybe.
Larry
twister wrote:
Jordan421 wrote:
Oh yea that was a very intellectual response loaded with incite full and meaningful information. Those type of posts add so much to the quality experience we are all seeking at www.bnicemx.com

And you bunch of fucktards say that Lenny's post are useless.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
mcopsey wrote:
The fact that some of you can't over look ONE person's posts that bother you so much says way more about you than it does about...
The fact that some of you can't over look ONE person's posts that bother you so much says way more about you than it does about that person.
Yep!!!

Seems like MOST that don't like BL don't like JS.

Surprising.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
1/9/2010 3:07pm Edited Date/Time 1/9/2010 3:08pm
ocscottie wrote:
wrong.
Dude!
What did he do to get clicked ?
I always love a BL story. Smile

Post a reply to: FREE BL...

The Latest