FOA Jeff Alessi

1/10/2015 4:49am Edited Date/Time 1/10/2015 4:40pm
sorry to spam the board with this, but ive sent you a pm. I know they go direct to email so i just wanna make sure you get it.
|
Brad460
Fantasy
807th
1/10/2015 5:26am
Next time try eharmony..for this connection..
Spydee
1/10/2015 6:26am Edited Date/Time 1/10/2015 6:27am
Trying to brag some freebies from his bro, Travis?

The Shop

hillbilly
1/10/2015 6:39am
Spydee wrote:
He is looking for advice on concentrated photon directional guidance systems.
bpolska
1/10/2015 7:19am Edited Date/Time 1/10/2015 7:20am
Sophisticated heat beams..
tprice07
1/10/2015 7:28am
I'll check it out
This is a stupid question, but are you eligible to race supercross? Would be good to see you out there.

PS, Mike was doing great last weekend, it seems like he has some stuff figured out this year.
StevieTimes
1/10/2015 7:46am
hey if this is the "Jeff Alessi ask your brother stuff" section...

what the heck is his secret to such great starts? I won't tell anybody but the people here and my friends, promise.

it truly is amazing that in such a field, he comes out on top such a huge percentage of the time.

jeffro503
1/10/2015 7:50am
hey if this is the "Jeff Alessi ask your brother stuff" section... what the heck is his secret to such great starts? I won't tell anybody...

what the heck is his secret to such great starts? I won't tell anybody but the people here and my friends, promise.

it truly is amazing that in such a field, he comes out on top such a huge percentage of the time.

I am not going to speak for Mike.....but from what I've seen and read over the years is....he practices starts a lot. And yeah.....he's awesome at them!
Gringoe
1/10/2015 7:55am Edited Date/Time 1/10/2015 7:55am
I'll check it out
tprice07 wrote:
This is a stupid question, but are you eligible to race supercross? Would be good to see you out there. PS, Mike was doing great last...
This is a stupid question, but are you eligible to race supercross? Would be good to see you out there.

PS, Mike was doing great last weekend, it seems like he has some stuff figured out this year.
Direct quote from Jeff,

"Ride? I have plenty of ride opportunity you moron I turned down 3 contracts this year that would of been great rides. I choose not to race because I don't like the cheating that's covered up. Again you know nothing of what your talking about, I could be racing the same bike as my brother right now if I wanted to."
OW38B
Fantasy
148th
1/10/2015 7:56am
hey if this is the "Jeff Alessi ask your brother stuff" section... what the heck is his secret to such great starts? I won't tell anybody...

jeffro503 wrote:
I am not going to speak for Mike.....but from what I've seen and read over the years is....he practices starts a lot. And yeah.....he's awesome at...
I am not going to speak for Mike.....but from what I've seen and read over the years is....he practices starts a lot. And yeah.....he's awesome at them!
Well what ever it is that he does.....it works.......Cool
rippaaa
1/10/2015 8:43am
I'll check it out
tprice07 wrote:
This is a stupid question, but are you eligible to race supercross? Would be good to see you out there. PS, Mike was doing great last...

Gringoe wrote:
Direct quote from Jeff, "Ride? I have plenty of ride opportunity you moron I turned down 3 contracts this year that would of been great rides...
Direct quote from Jeff,

"Ride? I have plenty of ride opportunity you moron I turned down 3 contracts this year that would of been great rides. I choose not to race because I don't like the cheating that's covered up. Again you know nothing of what your talking about, I could be racing the same bike as my brother right now if I wanted to."
Its true. He actually rode the same bike as mike in Canada as well.
malachi177
1/10/2015 9:19am Edited Date/Time 1/10/2015 9:25am
Gringoe wrote:
Direct quote from Jeff, "Ride? I have plenty of ride opportunity you moron I turned down 3 contracts this year that would of been great rides...
Direct quote from Jeff,

hhhmmmmmUnsure

On a side note, in Nanaimo this past year we were checking out Mike's bike (very trick!). My son wasn't a fan of Mike's before this race. While standing there looking at the #800, Mike comes walking up to us and starts talking to us and proceeds to have a chat with my son. Very polite and nice. We left the M/Concepts rig and my son said, "wow Mike's actually pretty cool". He was. Seems like a super nice dude.
markit
1/10/2015 9:43am
I'll check it out
Don't know what your up to but Mike's looking good F the hatters bro!! Hope ya'll have a good year!
tprice07
1/10/2015 9:46am
Gringoe wrote:
Direct quote from Jeff,

malachi177 wrote:
hhhmmmmm:unsure: On a side note, in Nanaimo this past year we were checking out Mike's bike (very trick!). My son wasn't a fan of Mike's before...
hhhmmmmmUnsure

On a side note, in Nanaimo this past year we were checking out Mike's bike (very trick!). My son wasn't a fan of Mike's before this race. While standing there looking at the #800, Mike comes walking up to us and starts talking to us and proceeds to have a chat with my son. Very polite and nice. We left the M/Concepts rig and my son said, "wow Mike's actually pretty cool". He was. Seems like a super nice dude.
Yea Mike and Jeff used to come to races around our area and they always seem nice, I never talked to them personally but they were fun to watch.

I think once you get a reputation it is hard to get away from it, the more you try to fight it the more it blows up into the same situation all over again.
1/10/2015 10:22am
Spydee wrote:
haha not exactly, was just wanting to ask something without the whole board chirping in. Jeff gets enough sh*t on here as it is.
1/10/2015 10:29am
I really want to punch anyone that brings up the laser thing.
Hopefully hard enough to break some teeth.
olddude
1/10/2015 10:37am
Friends
Over
Adversity
?
1/10/2015 10:38am

I think it's just a combination of him having a really good power to weight ratio plus the mental advantage that he has on everyone at this point. If I lined up next to Mike I would try to get the holeshot on him for about one second and as soon as he pulled ahead of me I would know it was over. I always wanted to ask him how much money he has made off holeshots throughout his career. It's gotta be in the six figure range. Pretty awesome to be able to make that kind of money just by being the first one to the first turn.
olddude
1/10/2015 10:38am
Fan
Of
Alessi
?
markit
1/10/2015 10:42am
How about a Jeff and Jeffro through down Vital style at GH? Come on Jeffro???
1/10/2015 10:46am
i know what you mean harrowguy but i think tprice07 hit the nail on the head. Its just a shame that a lot of people who have bad words to say about certain riders probably have never even met them. Its always best to judge for yourself in my book
1/10/2015 10:49am

I think it's just a combination of him having a really good power to weight ratio plus the mental advantage that he has on everyone at...
I think it's just a combination of him having a really good power to weight ratio plus the mental advantage that he has on everyone at this point. If I lined up next to Mike I would try to get the holeshot on him for about one second and as soon as he pulled ahead of me I would know it was over. I always wanted to ask him how much money he has made off holeshots throughout his career. It's gotta be in the six figure range. Pretty awesome to be able to make that kind of money just by being the first one to the first turn.
i often think it would be a laugh to just ride to get the holeshot and collect the winnings, but then i realize that you have to be fast enough to even qualify for a main, in which instance you probably have kind of a goal to be a paid motocross rider and do kinda well. i then proceed to slap myself
lostboy819
Fantasy
1568th
1/10/2015 10:56am
Gringoe wrote:
Direct quote from Jeff,

"I turned down 3 contracts because of all the cheating that is covered up"
So he turned down making money to NOT make money because others cheat and its covered up ??? WOW This from a family know for their cheating , all I can say is WOW just WOW .
1/10/2015 11:09am
i often think it would be a laugh to just ride to get the holeshot and collect the winnings, but then i realize that you have...
i often think it would be a laugh to just ride to get the holeshot and collect the winnings, but then i realize that you have to be fast enough to even qualify for a main, in which instance you probably have kind of a goal to be a paid motocross rider and do kinda well. i then proceed to slap myself
I have had that same circular thought that always leads me back to not being skilled enough to make it around a supercross track in under 4 minutes. Can you still get into the night show on a provisional if you had already won a national championship? I think that would be your best bet. Let me know how that goes.
markit
1/10/2015 11:13am
Gringoe wrote:
Direct quote from Jeff,

lostboy819 wrote:
"I turned down 3 contracts because of all the cheating that is covered up" So he turned down making money to NOT make money because others...
So he turned down making money to NOT make money because others cheat and its covered up ??? WOW This from a family know for their cheating , all I can say is WOW just WOW .
How do you know they cheat?? Do you know them ?? I don;t but have talked to them, seam like reg folk to me. Tell me something i don't know?????????
Brad460
Fantasy
807th
1/10/2015 11:36am
harrowguy wrote:
I really want to punch anyone that brings up the laser thing.
Hopefully hard enough to break some teeth.
Considering you are the first and only one to bring up laser "thing" in this thread...I find it ironic you want to punch the second person who may bring it up..
Gringoe
1/10/2015 12:23pm
Gringoe wrote:
Direct quote from Jeff,

lostboy819 wrote:
"I turned down 3 contracts because of all the cheating that is covered up" So he turned down making money to NOT make money because others...
Another quote to go with that one from the same Facebook post

"Honestly mike is the best person morally on that starting gate, he works the hardest and is one of 3 in the top 12 these days doing it right and not cheating on performance enhancing drugs. There are much bigger things going on in this sport that need attention but the media uses mike as a big distraction and you may think I'm crazy for saying it but like I said you don't live it you don't see it your just a cyborg that reads this stuff and has no true opinion of what's going on"

Cue tinfoil hat
TX24
1/10/2015 1:04pm
Well, this is warming up.
MXTRAINER1
1/10/2015 2:20pm
Jeff,
hope your doing good.
Alan G.

Post a reply to: FOA Jeff Alessi

The Latest