FMX mishap

T-Fish
Fantasy
335th
2/7/2012 1:44pm
So far I'm the only one to put two and two together? You guys should be ashamed.
2/7/2012 6:23pm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motocross to make all you, dumb, ignorant shits that have nothing better to do happy.....here's the unofficial, official names of the different disciplines...no go figure out why they call boxer briefs briefs .....should they not be referred to as boxers because they are more brief like or vise versa? Get laid.....n here's some cheese to go with ur whine....
peelout
2/7/2012 6:39pm
are you wearing pink panties? is it a thong?

my bet is white cotton panties. they probably look like you were mud wrestling after one of your gnar cordovas.

The Shop

TDeath21
2/7/2012 6:42pm
That looked bad. Real bad. I remember on Pastrana's double backflip a few years back he was super close to the rafters. That would have been awful if he had hit them too. I hope this guy is okay.
Motocross
2/7/2012 9:09pm
You should be more considerate to the guy who got hurt.. You should also understand that Freestyle Motocross is the competitive form. Just because their is a metal ramp somewhere doesn't make it FMX.
2/7/2012 9:12pm
The title of this thread reminds me of the old Hot Tub mishap video :) [embed] https://youtu.be/iQdxuI7ZVwE [/embed]
The title of this thread reminds me of the old Hot Tub mishap video Smile
wtf lol
2/8/2012 3:34am
peelout wrote:
are you wearing pink panties? is it a thong? my bet is white cotton panties. they probably look like you were mud wrestling after one of...

my bet is white cotton panties. they probably look like you were mud wrestling after one of your gnar cordovas.
Ha....the only evidence I've ever seen of u ona dirt bike ia racin Reflex together....ur more like a fly on shit...always there to say something but it always involves shit....u know a lot about fmx anshitty drawers for not giving a shit....now go spark that doob u just put down and take a couple more hiya then go plow wife #4 Mr Utah....
peelout
2/8/2012 10:14am
peelout wrote:
are you wearing pink panties? is it a thong? my bet is white cotton panties. they probably look like you were mud wrestling after one of...

Ha....the only evidence I've ever seen of u ona dirt bike ia racin Reflex together....ur more like a fly on shit...always there to say something but...
Ha....the only evidence I've ever seen of u ona dirt bike ia racin Reflex together....ur more like a fly on shit...always there to say something but it always involves shit....u know a lot about fmx anshitty drawers for not giving a shit....now go spark that doob u just put down and take a couple more hiya then go plow wife #4 Mr Utah....
impressive post, almost as impressive as your extension on that cordova
bogdan912
2/8/2012 12:47pm
No sense in arguing Turbo, some people just don't get it. Others are just arguing because they find it fun.

Bottom line is the Cable deal I don't feel is the riders fault, I think I heard this was the third night of the show? Someone screwed up, and in the dark there is no way for the rider to see that.

As for the FMX vs MX thing, I don't get it. Everyone started out the same way, having fun on a dirtbike. Some people enjoy racing, some people enjoy jumping, and most people enjoy both. I guess some racers are just so insecure they want people to know that what they do is equally as dangerous or difficult. I for one don't care, all the people that work with me think I'm nuts from the pictures they've seen anyway.
2/8/2012 5:49pm Edited Date/Time 2/8/2012 5:49pm
bogdan912 wrote:
No sense in arguing Turbo, some people just don't get it. Others are just arguing because they find it fun. Bottom line is the Cable deal...
No sense in arguing Turbo, some people just don't get it. Others are just arguing because they find it fun.

Bottom line is the Cable deal I don't feel is the riders fault, I think I heard this was the third night of the show? Someone screwed up, and in the dark there is no way for the rider to see that.

As for the FMX vs MX thing, I don't get it. Everyone started out the same way, having fun on a dirtbike. Some people enjoy racing, some people enjoy jumping, and most people enjoy both. I guess some racers are just so insecure they want people to know that what they do is equally as dangerous or difficult. I for one don't care, all the people that work with me think I'm nuts from the pictures they've seen anyway.
I know Dan....usually the ones that come on here just to piss in everyone's cereal usually don't wear the pants at home....Peelout reminds of the drunk guy from Shamelss staying at the old ladies house for free.....all he's gotta do is take that dildo a couple times a day....I'd be bitchin if my ass hurt that bad too.,.....
yzmatt
2/8/2012 6:29pm
Agreed
Titan1 wrote:
X3...FMX gives real motocross a bad rap...it just sucks. Motocross is racing...what those freestyle guys do is a dare devil act/stunt show, NOT racing...time to change...
X3...FMX gives real motocross a bad rap...it just sucks.

Motocross is racing...what those freestyle guys do is a dare devil act/stunt show, NOT racing...time to change the name.
How does FMX give motocross a bad rap? Some people on vital are so single minded....it takes just as much skill to be a top FMX...
How does FMX give motocross a bad rap? Some people on vital are so single minded....it takes just as much skill to be a top FMX rider. My buddies ride our fmx compound probably more than my buddies that ride mx. We ride saturdays and sundays usually from 10am -4pm. And the day you can consistently even jump a 75 foot ramp gap come back and speak your mind. Until then, you have no f'ing clue what some of these guys put into FMX training. The funny thing is you probably swing from Josh Hansen's nuts and call him a racer. I guess Chad is an idiot for doing an FMX backflip....and Ricky is an ass for doing FMX can cans....and Jeremy is an ass for doing FMX nacnacs and superman seat grabs....and KDub is an ass for having his own personal FMX ramps and riding regularly with the FMX guys.....go blow chodemaster....
Perhaps you're too young to know this, but you should probably be aware that can cans and nac nacs were around LONG BEFORE FMX. The can can was invented by freestyle bicyclists. The Nac nac was invented by McGrath himself (who came from the BMX world) and thrown in at supercross RACES during the pre-race hot lap to get the crowd amped. He would also bust them out on the last lap when 2nd place was 30 seconds behind him.

The backflip and supermans are pure FMX though, no argument there. Just wanted to set the record straight. For what? I have no clue....
Sherwood
2/8/2012 6:33pm
They should call this vitalTMZ because its more TMZ than moto....
Motodave15
2/8/2012 7:22pm
Sherwood wrote:
They should call this vitalTMZ because its more TMZ than moto....
Lmfao!!!!

Post a reply to: FMX mishap

The Latest