FIM Calendar 2011

mxmasta
Fantasy
651st
3/23/2011 8:14am
I dont know whats up with canceling the WMX-Race in Bulgaria.

But i am really happy to have GAILDORF added to the MX1/MX2 calendar :-)
Gaildorf is just around the corner from here, so i will be there the whole weekend.
MXMattii
3/23/2011 8:21am
the girls where talking to much about boycotting I tough ... But I think the WMX will be dead soon in the WKMX3 there is not much money to gain for sponsors so ...
hairy
3/23/2011 9:37am
mxmasta wrote:
I dont know whats up with canceling the WMX-Race in Bulgaria. But i am really happy to have GAILDORF added to the MX1/MX2 calendar :-) Gaildorf...
I dont know whats up with canceling the WMX-Race in Bulgaria.

But i am really happy to have GAILDORF added to the MX1/MX2 calendar :-)
Gaildorf is just around the corner from here, so i will be there the whole weekend.
good, bring your avatar to the beer tent LOL
WMXLover
3/23/2011 9:43am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2011 9:51am
MXMattii wrote:
the girls where talking to much about boycotting I tough ... But I think the WMX will be dead soon in the WKMX3 there is not...
the girls where talking to much about boycotting I tough ... But I think the WMX will be dead soon in the WKMX3 there is not much money to gain for sponsors so ...
We were ..

When stefy bau was the manager the championship was the best.

The decison is not right. Youthstream say they want to help the girls and that move to MX3 gives more publicity.........HOW?! Who watch the MX3 races...???? No ONE.

I talk to top team managers, they are also not happy with move to MX3 and now no race with MX1.

The Shop

hairy
3/23/2011 9:49am Edited Date/Time 3/23/2011 10:14am
Heah, Livi, perhaps you should quit racing and get a job with Youthstream TV. Now then they might appreciate you ! Or go race in the States and be champion ;-)
mccread
3/23/2011 10:26am
MXMattii wrote:
the girls where talking to much about boycotting I tough ... But I think the WMX will be dead soon in the WKMX3 there is not...
WMXLover wrote:
We were .. When stefy bau was the manager the championship was the best. The decison is not right. Youthstream say they want to help the...
We were ..

When stefy bau was the manager the championship was the best.

The decison is not right. Youthstream say they want to help the girls and that move to MX3 gives more publicity.........HOW?! Who watch the MX3 races...???? No ONE.

I talk to top team managers, they are also not happy with move to MX3 and now no race with MX1.
The women's GP series is far better that the veterans... no idea why they don't keep it with the MX1/MX2 GP series.
hairy
3/23/2011 10:30am
mccread wrote:
The women's GP series is far better that the veterans... no idea why they don't keep it with the MX1/MX2 GP series.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
WMXLover
3/23/2011 7:24pm
hairy wrote:
Heah, Livi, perhaps you should quit racing and get a job with Youthstream TV. Now then they might appreciate you ! Or go race in the...
Heah, Livi, perhaps you should quit racing and get a job with Youthstream TV. Now then they might appreciate you ! Or go race in the States and be champion ;-)
Amazes me that sexism still exists. Its not 1920s anymore, What a loser Laughing

MCCREAD: The women's GP series is far better that the veterans... no idea why they don't keep it with the MX1/MX2 GP series.
Thank you for saying that, kind of you.

Post a reply to: FIM Calendar 2011

The Latest