FACTORY KAWASAKI

R-acer
1/23/2011 9:57am Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 4:59pm
RV rode awesome for sure....
But I also have to give credit to the mechanics and builders of that bike...it's the best fucking bike on the track, no question about it in my mind.
Straight as an arrow through the whoops, and the thing just EXPLODES out of corners..Shocked
That bike has so much HP and grunt it's not even funny.
Good Job Team Kawi!!
And congrats on a good ride RV.
|
sozo
1/23/2011 10:04am
R-acer wrote:
RV rode awesome for sure.... But I also have to give credit to the mechanics and builders of that bike...it's the best fucking bike on the...
RV rode awesome for sure....
But I also have to give credit to the mechanics and builders of that bike...it's the best fucking bike on the track, no question about it in my mind.
Straight as an arrow through the whoops, and the thing just EXPLODES out of corners..Shocked
That bike has so much HP and grunt it's not even funny.
Good Job Team Kawi!!
And congrats on a good ride RV.
I agree, would love to have it in my garage.. imagine that kewl
gspointer
1/23/2011 11:41am
I don't know, I think that #7 Yamaha is the best bike out there. Blazing through the whoops, and even though the front end washed out once, clearly the best turning bike on the track.
R-acer
1/23/2011 11:48am
gspointer wrote:
I don't know, I think that #7 Yamaha is the best bike out there. Blazing through the whoops, and even though the front end washed out...
I don't know, I think that #7 Yamaha is the best bike out there. Blazing through the whoops, and even though the front end washed out once, clearly the best turning bike on the track.
I am sure the Yamaha's are awesome, just like all the factory bikes, but I think Stewart is making that Yamaha look even better than it is, but I honestly believe Stewart would do better back on Kawasaki, especially the way they have them working right now.
JJO741
Fantasy
3002nd
1/23/2011 12:21pm
It's because of FMF!! Wink

Kawi's look great in both classes.

The Shop

VEGAS711
1/23/2011 12:24pm
gspointer wrote:
I don't know, I think that #7 Yamaha is the best bike out there. Blazing through the whoops, and even though the front end washed out...
R-acer wrote:
I am sure the Yamaha's are awesome, just like all the factory bikes, but I think Stewart is making that Yamaha look even better than it...
I am sure the Yamaha's are awesome, just like all the factory bikes, but I think Stewart is making that Yamaha look even better than it is, but I honestly believe Stewart would do better back on Kawasaki, especially the way they have them working right now.
Do you think Reed wishes he hadone of those Kawasaki's?
MXR
1/23/2011 12:26pm
The good old "now its the bike excuse" . I thought the Alessi fans wore that one out .
swedishfishmx
Fantasy
3712th
1/23/2011 1:37pm
gspointer wrote:
R-acer wrote:
I am sure the Yamaha's are awesome, just like all the factory bikes, but I think Stewart is making that Yamaha look even better than it...
VEGAS711 wrote:
No, he looked horrible on his kawi.
1/23/2011 1:53pm
R-acer wrote:
VEGAS711 wrote:
No, he looked horrible on his kawi.
ya, not at all..i think hes completely happy where he is. hes doing great. hows your rider doing on his kawy? winning?
T-Fish
Fantasy
220th
1/23/2011 2:16pm
It's not the bike. Someone has to ride it, remember?
R-acer
1/23/2011 3:20pm
T-Fish wrote:
It's BOTH rider and bike. I am not going to put a % mark on it like some people seem to know how to caluculate, but the bike is a BIG part of racing at this level.

I mean how can people say in one breath that reed didnt look good on the Kawi, but looked good on the Suzuki if the bike has nothing to do with it?
And why does Ryan Dungey keep saying they are woking on the bike, trying to get it right? or Reed needs to get his Honda figured out?
Do we all remember how Stewart looked when he went perfect on the KXF, then could hardly beat reed at first on the Yamaha?

The Bike is a BIG part of racing at this level, and FACTORY KAWASAKI has that bike DIALED!!
CrashMaster
1/23/2011 4:21pm
T-Fish wrote:
R-acer wrote:
It's BOTH rider [u]and[/u] bike. I am not going to put a % mark on it like some people seem to know how to caluculate, but...
It's BOTH rider and bike. I am not going to put a % mark on it like some people seem to know how to caluculate, but the bike is a BIG part of racing at this level.

I mean how can people say in one breath that reed didnt look good on the Kawi, but looked good on the Suzuki if the bike has nothing to do with it?
And why does Ryan Dungey keep saying they are woking on the bike, trying to get it right? or Reed needs to get his Honda figured out?
Do we all remember how Stewart looked when he went perfect on the KXF, then could hardly beat reed at first on the Yamaha?

The Bike is a BIG part of racing at this level, and FACTORY KAWASAKI has that bike DIALED!!
AMEN!!!
morning_stiffy
1/23/2011 4:55pm
MXR wrote:
The good old "now its the bike excuse" . I thought the Alessi fans wore that one out .
Dude seriously, MXR, im pretty sure everyone knows that Poto won, we get it.

Good for you, the race is over, move on, we get that he's fast, but its only 3 races into the series. Watch the rest of the series before you go acting like RV2 is untouchable.
mxb2
1/23/2011 5:07pm
All the bikes are great, when Dungey was winning he had the best bike?LOL! I think each rider rides better on certain brands, bottom line the top guys will be at the top no matter what! I bet RV, RD, and stewart could put that ktm 350 on the box!

Post a reply to: FACTORY KAWASAKI

The Latest