Eric Sorby on Bubba's world

level
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 10:25am
haha.

He's actually a pretty funny dude. Seems cool also. Can definitely be annoying though.
|
SoCalMX70
1/9/2011 9:13pm
In the 2 episodes I watched yesterday (before the race) he came off like a total tag-along douchebag....

Another funny thing is that he's a french guy who dresses like a bro from out here (SoCal)...

Yeah he's funny at times and I'm sure he's not really a bad guy, but I sure as hell am not gonna watch anymore of that show. It's just too fake and scripted like every other "reality" show.
Big Lenny
1/9/2011 9:34pm
SoCalMX70 wrote:
In the 2 episodes I watched yesterday (before the race) he came off like a total tag-along douchebag.... Another funny thing is that he's a french...
In the 2 episodes I watched yesterday (before the race) he came off like a total tag-along douchebag....

Another funny thing is that he's a french guy who dresses like a bro from out here (SoCal)...

Yeah he's funny at times and I'm sure he's not really a bad guy, but I sure as hell am not gonna watch anymore of that show. It's just too fake and scripted like every other "reality" show.
You'll be missed....Whistling
SoCalMX70
1/9/2011 9:44pm Edited Date/Time 1/9/2011 9:44pm
SoCalMX70 wrote:
In the 2 episodes I watched yesterday (before the race) he came off like a total tag-along douchebag.... Another funny thing is that he's a french...

Big Lenny wrote:
You'll be missed....Whistling
Please elaborate a bit. Was it the part where I said how he came off on a FAKE show?

I've seen videos and interviews of him over the years... I think he's a good guy (even with the questionable riding tactics back in the day), just not liking how he's portrayed on the show.

The Shop

motomike137
1/10/2011 4:54am
he must provide some kind of service to James and the family is all I can figure out... because otherwise WTF is he doing there...lol
1/10/2011 6:22am Edited Date/Time 1/10/2011 6:25am
Yeah I saw my first episode of that the other day. I hated it.

As for Sorby he's HUGE!!

He's about 2 meals away from being a sumo wrestler. My God forget about Carmichael, he's got nothing to worry about compared to Eric lol.
CrashMaster
1/10/2011 6:41am
I kinda like this season alot better than the last. Even though it is scripted it is still pretty funny. Also people have to remember this show was not intended for the hard core racers/fans, they intended it for the non moto crowd the little skate boarders and shit.Tongue
Sparkalounger
1/10/2011 6:53am
I kinda like this season alot better than the last. Even though it is scripted it is still pretty funny. Also people have to remember this...
I kinda like this season alot better than the last. Even though it is scripted it is still pretty funny. Also people have to remember this show was not intended for the hard core racers/fans, they intended it for the non moto crowd the little skate boarders and shit.Tongue
i totally agree... i liked this second season a lot more.

Remember folks, it's scripted, they (the producers) are creating drama by twisting Sorby into the character they want portrayed on the SHOW.

Stop getting your panties in such a wad people, this isn't REALLY Bubbas world.

For instance, does anyone really believe James shows up at the compound (his parents place) and ride around on his segway looking for them and calling for his Mom and having no clue they are in California. I mean, there's no way he would just pick up the phone and call... no, he's going to spend 20 minutes riding a segway around yelling for them...
level
1/10/2011 2:39pm
It's weird that an ex pro racer is James assistant. I saw him at A1 after James pulled off the track come up to the bike and grab his helmet, goggles, etc. Seems very loyal to him though.

Also Big James is pretty tough on Malcolm but probably good I guess.
Sonny
1/10/2011 5:27pm
Sparkalounger said "For instance, does anyone really believe James shows up at the compound (his parents place) and ride around on his segway looking for them and calling for his Mom and having no clue they are in California. I mean, there's no way he would just pick up the phone and call... no, he's going to spend 20 minutes riding a segway around yelling for them..."

This is so true. He lives in Orlando and travels all the way to Haines City without calling first. The only part that is true is the reaction on the faces of the sponsors when they hear that they are shit out of luck. It would be great if the guy from Answer said "Either you're gonna ride or I'll take my money back by force. You think your wrist hurts now." Dry
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
1/10/2011 5:33pm
level wrote:
It's weird that an ex pro racer is James assistant. I saw him at A1 after James pulled off the track come up to the bike...
It's weird that an ex pro racer is James assistant. I saw him at A1 after James pulled off the track come up to the bike and grab his helmet, goggles, etc. Seems very loyal to him though.

Also Big James is pretty tough on Malcolm but probably good I guess.
Yeah man, Sorby has said many times James/The Stewart's have done a lot for him over the years....
Eric is definitely a character,I enjoy seeing him on the show. Smile

And you are right about Big James being tough.
But.... I'm sure all he wants is to see Mal succeed/have his dreams come true .

c3011
1/10/2011 5:34pm
Sorby is funny as hell!
Towelie
1/10/2011 6:18pm
The show makes me wanna listen to techno music while pinching my nipples, but in a sort of good way, like 2girls1cup was sort of good, until the nasty part
JOHN CHOATE
1/10/2011 7:55pm
The first time I met Sorby was at the JGR shop (he was a test rider). He had never met me before but the first words out of his mouth were, "They keep me (Sorby) around here because I suck a good c__k." I freakin' cracked up. He is very funny!! Kind of the same personality on the show.

Post a reply to: Eric Sorby on Bubba's world

The Latest